Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

It's over 9000!
Default   #65  
Iris flushed deeply when she realized that a new girl had appeared. She had misunderstood again. So much was happening she was having trouble following everything at once. Her head was pounding and all she wanted was to go home. She had to get better control of herself. She was so unfocused. She quietly backed up to the nearest wall and just decided to wait for all of this to be over.
Old Posted 12-06-2011, 01:43 PM  
Magic
"I am Annalisa." Annalisa whispered to Theresa. "I am your Light and sister, at least, that was the role originally assigned to me." Theresa then yanked herself from Annalisa's grasp and turned to face the one who claimed to be her sister..

"I've never seen you before." Theresa hissed though the story sounded familiar. She was well aware that she was an only child and could not have a sibling. "So stop lying."

Annalisa shrugged, uneffected by the acusation because she was sure her sister would remember in time. That was not the important thing as Annalisa saw Iris on the floor. She felt the need to assure herself that Iris was okay so she walked over. "Hey, you okay?" The other looked a little sick and weary.
I wear white to remember-
And to be reminded
It isn't yet my time
Even though you're gone
I can't give up
Not yet

My love, you shall always have a place in my heart. May you rest in peace.
Last edited by Broken Muse; 12-06-2011 at 09:17 PM.
Old Posted 12-06-2011, 03:59 PM  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #67  
Deva looked at Iris shaking her head, "You can't reset this world, they would eventually come back.... much like if you were to reset your computer a virus would eventually come back in due time no how careful you were. This is a permanent solution, not a fire wall or a barrier like what you make, this is breaking it and destroying it." She lowered her eyes down for second, Veda would all ways come back but now with her pulling in those things...."In your world you call them hackers I think, they come here too.... they also corrupt this world inside and out of it. The only way to keep this world uncorrupted would be to take it from you, and then why would it exist?" Another file appeared flashing in front of her face with a bright red, opening it up she saw yet another error report. "Like cutting off Rapunzel's hair before she meets her prince... Great way to end that story huh?"
Old Posted 12-06-2011, 09:09 PM  
Magic
"I never cared much for fairy tales." Theresa muttered crossly. "The "And they lived happily ever after" of modern fairy tales never quite suited me." Plus, if someone wanted ot be a 100% honest Theresa was a hacker herself. Sure, she rarely did it and only to electronic documents from the college, but she was familiar with the whole process. "Is this the original tale or the modern version?" Theresa asked knowing it would make a large difference in how one would go about fixing the supposed problem.
And to be reminded
It isn't yet my time
Even though you're gone
I can't give up
Not yet

Old Posted 12-06-2011, 09:15 PM  
Dragon of Ice
Default   #69  
"Well, that makes sense Deva, though honestly I've just got an itch to get out there and start fixing this." Fallon then started to pace the room, getting slightly impatient, but remembering that everyone had to be on the same page before anything could be done. The cat seemed to be getting anxious as well, but outwardly was calm and comfortable on his shoulders. It was content to observe the proceedings as they went on and to be patient enough until being able to fight.
Old Posted 12-06-2011, 10:26 PM  
Wanderer
Suppressing a grin, Sky crept a bit closer to the rest of the group. Oh, cheer up, she thought at the girl who apparently was Theresa. The pranks Sky loved pulling weren't exactly funny at times, but...Aaaaagh. It's be funny to have a blanket fall on her, right now. Like last time when I chucked a pillow at Len. That...was a great pillow fight.

Sky felt something immaterial drain out of her, and all of a sudden, a teddy-bear-print blanket materialized some three feet over Theresa's head.

And gravity soon took over.

"A...Apologies!" Sky muttered, a bit embarrassed. Was this some sort of new superpower or something? Seemed like a warped form of alchemy, energy transmuted into something material...or maybe it was her dream of being able to create whatever she drew, come true. ...Who knows.

"So how do you suggest we fix this?" she asked in her usual low murmur.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-06-2011, 10:54 PM  
Magic
Default   #71  
Theresa heard the apology but was angry enough not to care. The blanket hampered her ability to see and muffled her hearing enough for it to more then an annoyance. With a growl she wished it gone and was surprised when it actually did disappear. Or at least it seemed to. To Theresa's amusement and annoyance the blanket had only become invisable, the object itself was still there. "Interesting," she murmered before relizing that this was a perfect way to get back at the girl, who she relized had never given her name. Quickly removing the now invisible blanket from herself Theresa gave the fox girl a grin, "With a little more control, you might actually be useful." With those words she focaused on the right arm of the fox girl and wished for it to become invisible.
And to be reminded
It isn't yet my time
Even though you're gone
I can't give up
Not yet

Old Posted 12-07-2011, 04:16 PM  
Professional Monster Hunter
Trace looked around as a group of white bird surround him and a large gust of wind spiraled around him. As the wind died down and the birds dispersed he looked down to see his appearance chanced he has a mask over his mouth and a black leather trench coat with a fur collar with matching black pants.

I wonder why i look different Iris seemed to stay about the same. Maybe it differs from person to person based on personality.

After that thought Trace ran over to Iris to try and comfort her but also to see what the others had changed into. He noticed the others seemed to have powers and Trace was interested in what his was but he wasn't sure how to find out what his power was.
Old Posted 12-07-2011, 10:02 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #73  
Tony, who hadn't moved so much since he transformed, heard the small girl's low murmur. "Well that's easy enough," he said. "We destroy the viruses and prevent the creators from recreating the viruses."
Almost as he said this, her right arm disappeared, exposing an open wound that didn't bleed. The bright red flesh stood open. Muscles, wet with plasma and blood could be seen, but the surrounding clothes remained untouched, light even shown on some of her side. Seeing Theresa react with amusement rather than surprise allowed the assumption that light could be reflected (or not reflected) on whatever she choose.
"With all of us working together, Ms. Theresa," Tony directed at the darker of the twins. His annoyance was clearly evident in the fire that ran up his clothes without affecting him. His clothes seemed to burned, but didn't char nor disintegrate, letting off a heat to those around him instead. Tony widened his eyes quickly as he felt some energy leave and quickly willed the flames to die down.
Old Posted 12-07-2011, 11:12 PM  
Wanderer
Sky gave a startled yelp, but the pain expected never came. Taking a peek at Theresa, she realized that it was a trick.

....and a damn good one, too, she thought, heart still racing a bit. With sudden realization, she figured if there wasn't any major drawback, this girl could turn anyone invisible. Perfect plan of attack.

Except...it couldn't possibly be that easy, right? And had that dragon person just accidentally set himself on fire? This was turning out to be a very interesting...group, if you could even call it that.

She ran a hand through her hair, an unconscious motion, and hit something. Something with nerve endings. Sky blinked a few times, then quickly unsheathed her blade and glanced at the reflection. Pitch black hair. No, pitch black bangs. And sidebangs. The back of her hair, down to a long sleek ponytail, was completely silver. And the ears. No wonder sounds were so much clearer now.

Red pointed ears sat snugly in her messy shag, and half covered by the long bangs were red eyes. Ruby red. What had seemed a good idea on paper had now turned a bit scary in real life, albeit also a bit fantastic.

...Wait. On paper? In real life? It slowly dawned on Sky that at some point, she had drawn all of this before. The outfit was modified from the game; she hadn't liked the way it looked originally and had drawn in her own accessories. The red eyes and silver earrings were a trademark in her character designs. The white hair was what she had wanted when she first dyed her hair, before it faded back to a light brown.

It seemed like her abilities had been...augmented.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-08-2011, 12:21 AM  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #75  
He nodded circling his finger in the air the lock to the door twisted. The door creaked giving way to a white light and the world inside. They were greeted by loud orchestral music. Below them was a room full of swirling multicultural, multicolored dancers. On the opposite wall there was another grand stair case, where she entered. Unlike the dancers she was the only one dressed in gold and elaborately done so. Audrey gestured to the Prince at his Cinder girl. He himself seamlessly disappeared into the shadows reemerging near the make believe food.
Old Posted 12-08-2011, 01:01 AM  
*twitch*
The kit definately stood out. His dark clothing and mask made him stand out among the colorful dancers. Fortunately his accomplice was quite adept at disappearing, quickly vanishing into the shadows. Stepping into the room, Tasunke blended in magnificently. His colorful appearance and charming smile quickly won over the fairy tale characters. Stepping onto the dance floor he stopped a young woman mid twirl by grabbing hold of her small delicate hand. With a smile and a small bow, he kissed the girl’s hand making her flush before giggling and nodded her head. Pulling the girl in close they gracefully spun into the crowds of dancers.
As they danced he spotted Audrey by the food and smiled. The boy’s physique was quite deceiving. Despite being able to pack away food like it was nothing, he still managed to remain in shape. He would have continued to ponder the secret to the other’s miraculous metabolism had a sparkle of gold had not caught drawn his eye. There she was, happily dancing with the prince. Looking back towards the food table, he gave the other a knowing smirk before twirling his dance partner away and vanishing among the vibrant skirts of the other dancers.
I am the Goddess of Volcanoes...I Bleed Lava :3
Old Posted 12-08-2011, 07:57 PM  
Magic
Default   #77  
Theresa pouted when not many people reacted to her trick. The fox girl seemed to have figured it out though, and Theresa though it fair to let them know she had no idea how to fix it. "And of course, Foxy, I can't fix it." She had tried on the blanket to make it reapear and it had not worked so she assumed she mearly had the power to make things invisble. Pretty wierd it seemed to have control of only what appeared ot be half the ability.
And to be reminded
It isn't yet my time
Even though you're gone
I can't give up
Not yet

Old Posted 12-09-2011, 08:22 PM  
Bald and loving it!
The grin was contagious. Audrey himself cracked his knuckles and touched the food. It started to fade from its bright colors to something more muted. He wondered briefly if he could control the bits of data that were the fairy tale characters. It took some concentration from the novice hacker but he was able to do it. A pair of idle dancers burst into data bits that went unnoticed by the others. It was then that Audrey floated over to the throne where the Queen and King sat. He touched them as he touched the food. The guise of a good queen and king broke away and the Queen was now clothed in black, red and white dotted with a heart pattern. Her hair fell in dark curls around her shoulders and her scepter pointed at the golden clad girl. “OFF WITH HER HEAD”
Old Posted 12-12-2011, 02:21 PM  
*twitch*
Default   #79  
Tasunke chuckled delightedly as he heard the new queen’s declaration. It seemed Audrey was getting into the spirit of things now. Quickly locating the golden clad princess, he dashed under her skirt, causing her to scream not only from the queen’s command but from his sudden intrusion. Just as the guards arrived to apprehend the girl, he pulled the shoes from her tiny feet and rolled out from under her skirt just as she was being dragged away. Navigating through the colorful ocean he popped up beside the kit grinning as he watched chaos erupt from the boy’s changes to the program. Holding up the delicate glass slippers, he looked at his partner in crime with a large grin. “Care for a pair of breakable shoes?”
I am the Goddess of Volcanoes...I Bleed Lava :3
Old Posted 12-12-2011, 11:11 PM  
Dragon of Ice
Fallon chuckled a bit, amused at the whole situation. It seemed everyone so far had a power. Theresa, at he least he thought that was the darker one's name, seemed to be able to make things disappear, Sky could make things appear out of seemingly thin air, and Tony could control fire. Hmmmm, he wondered, I've noticed there are bits of water seeming to follow my hands. Does this mean I have a similar control over it? And if so, does that mean I can control it in all its forms? He focused on Theresa, figuring if anyone need to "chill out" it would be her. All of a sudden ice began to form around her feet and surged upwards encasing her. "Damn....I didn't think I could actually do that...." he said out loud, "maybe I should figure out how to thaw her...."
Old Posted 12-12-2011, 11:52 PM  
Closed Thread

Tags
cyberspace, fantasy