Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Wanderer
Default   #49  
Sky gaped stupidly at the fox for a moment before hugging it tight. It's so cute. ....it'ssocutesocutesocutecutecutecuuuuuute.

"Erm. ...Thanks," she muttered, trying to hide her reaction. The fox looked, or rather glared, at her, seeming to accuse Sky for nearly strangling it, and she let it go quickly.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-05-2011, 11:37 PM  
Magic
Theresa coughed to hide the laugh when the falling lady tryed to strangle the fox. But her question still remain unanswered, "Sweety," She said to Diva not bother to use her real name, "Why do I still have two creatures? Because despite my many talents, I am not two people." She was one whole, sane person so why did two creatures fight over her instead of finding someone else to bother?
I wear white to remember-
And to be reminded
It isn't yet my time
Even though you're gone
I can't give up
Not yet

My love, you shall always have a place in my heart. May you rest in peace.
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 11:41 PM  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #51  
Clapping her hands like an excited child Deva looked at the new comer as the last portal closed, she was still missing one but the program had been completed. "It seems like the program I made for you worked, I didn't think that everyone here would know sign language so I recoded it to where your voice here works. I hope you don't mind...."
Looking at the six of them she hoped that the maker knew what they were doing when they made this fail safe. "I am Deva, and this is cyberspace or what you call the internet." She lightened her walls to show them her home as they got a view of the towers near her and the ground far below "You have been chosen to save this land, so you can save your own. What you call viruses in your world are actual things here, they are destroying this world with hopes that it too will destroy your own world." She pulled up several viruses, including Audrey and Veda, on screens showing them what they would face. "I need you to fix what they have broken and ultimately kill them, so this world will be safe."
Pointing to the Guardian Animals she grinned "These are your guardians, they will give you powers once I release them.... Then you can save this world." Pulling up another screen she typed in the final amount of code before looking at them. "Any questions? Oh well.." She clicked the screen and instantly white lights started to appear around the room as they took on their cyber forms.
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 11:45 PM  
Dragon of Ice
"Wait, what...." Fallon started before the white lights appeared. After his eyes adjusted again he realized that he looked different. His clothing had changed. All of a sudden he noticed a weight on his back and reached back to find that a giant curved sword was slung there. He decided against bringing it out so as not to scare the others, but looked around to see that they had changed as well. As he reached to make sure they were real, he noticed two things. One, that there was a tribal claw tattooed on his upper left arm, and two that there seemed to be bits of water forming on his fingertips, moving with him, but not quite touching him. "Okay, what just happened here? Why did we all change?"

(Edit: creatures don't disappear)
Last edited by Alpha; 12-05-2011 at 11:53 PM.
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 11:51 PM  
Magic
Default   #53  
Theresa was sure something was going wrong with the program because it felt like she was being ripped in half. She was not quite sure when it started but she was screaming. Another voice similiar to hers joined in. Theresa caught a glimpse of white before her world went black.

Annalisa felt relieved to finally be able to move freely from the body that had originally confined her but felt bad for her sister. Carefully she caught Theresa as she slid to the floor and whispered in her ear, "Your safe now, my little sister." She looked at and locked eyes with Deva. "Hello," She said pleasantly as though dividing into two people was a common occurance. "Pleasure to make your acquantances I'm sure."
And to be reminded
It isn't yet my time
Even though you're gone
I can't give up
Not yet

Last edited by Broken Muse; 12-05-2011 at 11:57 PM.
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 11:52 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizeria View Post
Iris spun 'round and spotted Trace. Not who she was expecting.
"Did you just TALK? You've been holding out on me all these years?! You can TALK!?" Her jaw almost hit the floor. That was it. This is a dream. Trace... can't talk. She felt like she was losing her mind. Something was really wrong... with all of this.
She turned to Deva, "So Fallon says we altogether now? Can we get on with this... whatever this is? Some of us have lives to get back to..." Iris wasn't sure what to think... what to believe. If this was just a dream then it would be over soon. Yet if it was real... how could this be real...
And yet more contradictions, Tony thought. Other then the fact that they were all there, all thinking that this was a dream when none of them were waking up, including himself, Tony noted the reaction: A) He could now talk when he couldn't before, meaning that this place does something to the people within, B) Iris never knew Trace, but if Trace responded in like, then... C) Trace could have always talked... either way the reaction shows a contradiction in a normal human response. She couldn't just react so vividly and calmly go back to talking to Deva unless.....

More thoughts flew back and forth to the point where he didn't notice the white lights until the last second.
Transform:

Dragon's fire unleash from within me
And wipe away clean the crimes of the past
I am....The Dragon!

As Tony observed himself, he felt at one with the dragon that had stopped resting on his shoulder and now stood in front of him. It had grown to about knee-length in height and was as long as he was tall. His thoughts also grew clearer as he began to understand the situation, almost synching his own thoughts with those of the dragon's.

"I see..." he said. There was not much else to be said.

He felt a mid-length katana at his good side. Drawing half-way, it glowed a bright red, as though fresh from the forge. Weight wise, it was very comfortable, but it still felt unfamiliar to use. He sheathed it back again.
Last edited by Funkduder; 12-05-2011 at 11:57 PM.
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 11:53 PM  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #55  
The sounds of the cafe died behind him, and Audrey was able to catch a glimpse of flashing light. He grinned walking over to his pad and reading the message. The instant his finger stroked the screen he shed of his good boy image and he, the pad and the plates were sucked into a world of blinking numbers that mirrored neurological synapse discharges. Bit's of data surrounded him until he was in his virus guise. His feet landed softly on the checkered pattern floor. Around him his shadow flickered dancing with the candle light. Gingerly he weaved his way through the lamp post that guided the way around the base of the Castle. Audrey's eyes took in the sight of the castle. It was a giant spiral tower made of old brick. Above him an intricate gold chandelier, around it in a sporadic manner that remind him of stars, were candles. He could not see it, but it appeared as if the candles were leveled in the giant space to give even light to each of the floor and rows of doors. He noted that there were many doors, thousands upon thousands of tales and above each one hung a lantern as well.

In the warmly glowing room he finally spotted the other, or whom he thought was the other. Audrey skipped to him, reaching inside his billowy jacket to produce the two pieces of cake, and tuck his ipad away. Audrey idly waved his hand, rather then audibly voicing his opinion, where his hand traveled tiny blue lcd lights formed the words he didn't speak. “Where have you taken us?” He summoned a pair of forks from his jacket as well handing one to who he thought was the elderly hacker. Around him he had gathered a few candles to aid them with more light.
Old Posted 12-06-2011, 12:04 AM  
It's over 9000!
Without a word Light consumed Iris again, but nothing seemed to happen. Other then the butterfly disappearing and her clothes changing... She was just the way she was before. She was now wearing a nice silk black corset with butterflies embroidered on it with nice black pants to match. She was holding a jacket that also matched the set. Her hair was up off of her shoulders and away from her face. She didn't know if but there was a tattoo on her back.

"Why does everyone look so different?" She looked around confused. She noticed she had her butterfly knives and there were twin blades on her hips. "Why are we armed?"
Old Posted 12-06-2011, 12:10 AM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #57  
"If we are to defend, then we must be able to defend ourselves," Tony said, answering Iris. He turned back to Deva, bringing up one of the few questions left unanswered: "Why? Why are we called to do this, and what says that we should or would?"
Old Posted 12-06-2011, 12:14 AM  
Lynx Rufus
Deva looked at his with a puzzled look "Because you were chosen, I do not know how but the program picked all of you for your skills that will help strengthen your guardian abilities. Please try to figure out what they are...." She grinned again shaking her head at Iris, she still hadn't looked behind her.... Looking at the light she smiled, there had been a reason after all. "Hello, I am sorry to state I do not quite know your name, would you mind to share it with me Light?"
Old Posted 12-06-2011, 12:20 AM  
Wanderer
Default   #59  
Isn't that what programs like Norton and AV a--

She hadn't even finished her thought when something exploded in her head. At least, that's what it felt like. A shift in perspective: Her eyes were not at their ordinary four-foot-three height. A breeze blew across her waist and she glanced down...

...to see an all-too-familiar outfit. ...My character? But it wasn't just that: Most MMOs had outfit and weapon restrictions. What she saw sheathed at her waist included not only her in-game blade, but also a bichawa, something she'd only been able to dream of owning. She took it out gingerly and realized that the scorpion's stinger was wet.

With poison. Sky glanced at the sheathe, and, sure enough, the lower region was coated with a transparent and odorless liquid as well as some white powder. She wondered if it was TTX. She replaced the bichawa quietly.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-06-2011, 12:21 AM  
Dragon of Ice
"Well, that certainly makes sense Tony. And I'd like to know that as well." Looks around room again, and jumps in surprise when he notices an extra person in the room. "Wait a minute, weren't there only six of us here before? So where did our seventh come from?"
Old Posted 12-06-2011, 12:22 AM  
It's over 9000!
Default   #61  
Iris looked at Tony, "Yes, I guess that would make complete sense. Yet if we are in a computer... Why not just leave the computer and delete the virus from the outside? No fighting needed. Just a little coding and then problem solved."

"Show you with light?" Iris looked at Deva like she was some crazy lady that should be locked up in a mental home. "How would someone do that... exactly?"
Old Posted 12-06-2011, 12:25 AM  
Posty McPostsALot
It was at this point that Tony noticed the appearance of a final newcomer. She looked like nearly identical to the girl whom she had laid on the ground, except inverted in color. As the other critter who was, until recently, fighting walked up to its new partner, the event seemed all but explained. Fortunately, many of the occurrences seemed unexplained, so he was confident that the truth behind the matter would be revealed in time.

"Hello there," he said, neutrally regarding the owner of light.

At the same time, he gave thought to Iris' comment. His intuition told him that it couldn't be that simple or else it would have been solved already, but he stayed silent to let Deva fill in the specific details.
Last edited by Funkduder; 12-06-2011 at 12:32 AM.
Old Posted 12-06-2011, 12:28 AM  
*twitch*
Default   #63  
The man turned to the boy with a grin. “I was in the mood for a fairytale, welcome to the Castle of Stories.” Standing before Audrey was a tall slender man with short platinum blonde hair and lavender eyes. He was wearing a highly stylized pale pink outfit with intricate silver designs that was reminiscent of a prince’s formal attire. His outfit was complete with medals of various sorts and a sword. Tasunke wasn’t really fond of swords, but it completed his outfit. Accepting the treat and fork he led the way into a corridor of doors. As he walked the pink of his outfit shimmered like an opal, changing colors in the flickering of the lights before settling back to the pale pink.
After a few minutes of walking, he finally stopped before a large oak door. The edges of the door were elegantly carved to resemble pumpkin vines that wound up the sides of the door, and along the top where the vines dipped slightly in middle. Beneath where the vines meet at the top a small gold and opal pumpkin is embedded in the wood. Turning to Audrey he smirked again while tossing the empty plate and fork aside. “Shall we pay Cindy a visit?”
I am the Goddess of Volcanoes...I Bleed Lava :3
Old Posted 12-06-2011, 12:38 AM  
Magic
Annalisa answered Deva first, "I was originally called Annalisa before taking Theresa's name. To keep things simple you may call me Annalisa." She had noted with some distaste that she was wearing armor that was more ornate then useful in fighting. "And, Fallon, I am of and from Theresa." Annalisa's eyes twinkled with mischief, "It's a bit confusing altogether, I can assure you I have never taken a corpral form before now." The ord of Light bobbed happily beside Annalisa while the orb of nothingness rested on Theresa's stomach.

Theresa took that time to wake up, her eyes snapped open and she reguarded Annalisa hostily. "Who are you?" She asked wanting to know not only their name but how they got so close to her without Theresa knowing. Theresa then looked around and noticed that she was not the only one staring at the girl in white and gold. Then Theresa groaned, the girl was Light that must mean Theresa was Dark. She looked down at herself and almost balked. She was weaing black combat robes and she could feel the prensence of more knives then strickly nessisary.
And to be reminded
It isn't yet my time
Even though you're gone
I can't give up
Not yet

Old Posted 12-06-2011, 08:15 AM  
Closed Thread

Tags
cyberspace, fantasy