Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Weaver of Tales
Default Looking for RP-Partners! [M/M RP, some Canon]   #1  
Okay, so I'm not exactly an old face around here in terms of writing, but I've been aching for a good story lately - so I'm starting a bit of an RP-seekage thread here. I mean, why not? There are plenty of good writers on here, so I might as well tap the well, yeah?

What I'm looking for is somewhat specific, as I've been in the mood for Fandom things as well as original characters for quite a long time. If you RP with me, expect calculated plans, drama, character injury, and more than a little intrigue behind the scenes. Below is a list of STUFF I'm looking for - any details will be in italics underneath, so don't worry too much about that. They're listed in no particular order, and may be added to from time to time, depending on my mood. I will indication whether or not they're canon, and/or what universe they're from if so, at the end of the blurb. The ones I will be playing, will be listed in Blue. The ones I'm looking for will be listed in Green.

LOOKING FOR SPECIFICS

[William Kaplan (Wiccan)] and [Theodore Altman (Hulkling)]
This would be before Billy took the name Demiurge - so before the A.I.M. campaign, and all that nonsense.
*Canon to Marvel Universe*

[Draco Malfoy (Canon)] and [Seth McGyre (My OC)]
Slightly before Book 6. This is obviously one Canon and one non-canon pairing. I need someone who can REALLY play Draco to get it off the ground.
*Partial-Canon to Harry Potter Universe*

[Hex Crane (My OC)] and [Winter Fries (Friend's Non-played OC)]
This one requires a little explanation. The person who owned/created Winter with me no longer does Canon or semi-canon RPs, as it makes them feel strange now. I need someone to take over Winter. Hex is mine. I'll give you the details if/when you apply.
*Semi-Canon to DC Universe [Batman]*

[Ace Quinn (My OC)] and [Tim Drake/Wayne (Canon)]
This is from the same dropped RP as Hex and Winter, only Tim - obviously - is a canon character.
*Semi-Canon to DC Universe [Batman]*

[Sherlock Holmes] and [John Watson]
Obviously canon. Before the end of the series.
Canon to the BBC version of Sherlock

LOOKING FOR GENERAL

"Space Cowboys"
General idea I've had of a Firefly-esque sort of RP where the two main characters control/run a ship on the run from the law. Whatever that may be. Could be in same universe as Firefly, could be separate - just that sort of 'Space-Opera' or 'Space-Western' feel to it.

"White-Wolf's Apocalypse"
I LOVE the rulebook and such for Werewolf: The Apocalypse. Well, I love the setting and the story and the character-types. I don't much like the actual system, and I think the later iterations did a better job mechanically. But I love the whole arc of plot to that PARTICULAR rulebook, and would like to do some sort of RP based in that world.

"Time Travelers"
Canon to Doctor Who or not [I have a Doctor Who Timelord OC], I've always found the idea of time-travel rather fascinating. I'd love to do something along those lines, possibly with wildly different timelines, or [If Timelords] wildly different ideals.

"Would-Be Criminals"
Bonnie and Clyde, only male! I'd love to do something with some criminals who maybe aren't the best, and maybe don't really want to be criminals, but HAVE to, for whatever reason. They meet up, and sparks fly, and maybe they don't exactly get along all the time, but they've got each other, and they watch each other's backs. More could grow from that as time goes on.

"Doctors in Distress"
Doctors stuck in a post-apoc. setting, or something of that nature. Something where they're threatened, and have to become more than just physicians. Promises a lot of drama and/or irrational decisions, and those make for the best RPs. XD
Old Posted 11-05-2016, 10:40 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
do you have samples of your writing style?
Old Posted 11-11-2016, 01:17 AM Reply With Quote  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #3  
All over the place. Which kind would you like?
Old Posted 11-11-2016, 10:30 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
I'd be interested in for sure hearing about this Winter Fries character.
I think I have a good handle on Draco's and Drake's personalities, too, but I'm a little lacking on the lore details, but I figure if we diverge from canon or even go completely Universe Divergent, it won't be too huge a deal.

The 'Would-Be Criminals' sounds fun for Draco and I like 'Space Cowboys' for Drake, but I'd have to know more about the OCs in question before I could say what I'd love to do with Winter Fries and Hex Crane. Knowing nothing at all and picking a third category, I like the sound of 'Doctors in Distress'.

Old Posted 12-29-2016, 02:37 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #5  
one that best represents your average post, in third-person past-present tense if you have it, please<3
Old Posted 12-29-2016, 08:55 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Look at you with your fancy grammar and nondangling participles.

Old Posted 12-29-2016, 09:24 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #7  
hush, you X''D i can speak like a peasant outside of rp posts if i want to!
Old Posted 12-29-2016, 09:28 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Hehehehehe.

Old Posted 12-29-2016, 09:47 PM Reply With Quote