Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Confused
Default Request Thread   #1  
So my name is Rhangel, I do a lot roleplaying as well as art, and art on other sites. I decided after all these years and after stepping up my game in roleplaying that it was time to make a permanent thread. As well as, some time in the future I will make it look nice; now if I sound even a bit of rude in this request thread, keep in mind I am not trying to do this on purpose. However, I won't roleplay with just 'anyone' anymore, I wish I would so satisfy my cravings and yours, but I've had many good roleplays I liked or loved lost. That and short posts bug me. I'll explain more about that below, so let's begin...first about me...

About Me:
-My Username Is Rhangel.
-You can call me: Angel or Rane (My Real Name is Ange or nickname at least)
-I am 24 years old, pansexual, female.
-I roleplay just about anything, any orientations, except not too big on anthros. Furries...that is an iffy subject. I also don't like a roleplay bending the rules of any sites.

What I expect From You:
-Post At Least 2-3 paragraphs minimum (Even if you don't post every day, which is fine, I want a decent post to be able to respond to)
-If we do a FANDOM at least consider learning to play canons or at least don't try to make me control them all. I don't care if you don't play them well, sharing characters is better than...making me do all the work.

Orientations I do:
MxM, FxM, FxF (Mostly MxM or MxF)

List Of Fandoms: BOLD is craving.
Naruto
Star Trek
CSI
NCIS
Criminal Minds
Supernatural (I never watched season 7)
Avengers
X-Men
Harry Potter
The Librarians
Justice League
Young Justice
Charmed
Vampire Academy

Originals:
Just Ask Me
"You're not living your life, you're trying to survive it"
Old Posted 05-11-2015, 10:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Confused
save this and now you can post.
Old Posted 05-11-2015, 10:21 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #3  
Would you be interested in doing a non-fandom one? I usually like being able to create my own person, though if there's a setting or something they need to fit into that's fine. I just don't like controlling characters created by other people.

Old Posted 05-11-2015, 04:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1201 View Post
Would you be interested in doing a non-fandom one? I usually like being able to create my own person, though if there's a setting or something they need to fit into that's fine. I just don't like controlling characters created by other people.
We can do an original, I don't have any ideas in mind though, my mind is focused on my cravings.
Old Posted 05-11-2015, 07:47 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #5  
Sorry for the late reply. XD How about something like Tokyo ESP with people randomly becoming espers? But instead of it being caused by glowy fish I was thinking of something like a solar flare occurring during an eclipse, and the people that see it get esper powers?

Old Posted 05-18-2015, 12:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Quote:
Sorry for the late reply. XD How about something like Tokyo ESP with people randomly becoming espers? But instead of it being caused by glowy fish I was thinking of something like a solar flare occurring during an eclipse, and the people that see it get esper powers?
I do not know what that is.

However, starting this morning I have a craving for original roleplays. So if you have any ideas, romance or non, let me know, I'm not very good at horror, but practice makes perfect if thats your fortay.
Old Posted 05-19-2015, 03:27 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #7  
There was an unpredicted lunar eclipse that occurred one night that had a weird glow around it. All the people that saw this eclipse one by one started developing super natural powers (aka become espers). At first people wouldn't be able to control their powers and are shocked by them, and of course there's a bit of an uproar going on because people without these powers start thing of the 'espers' as monsters and such. And then there are the espers who are angry at being treated differently and unfairly and will try to force their acceptance by taking over the world.

Now, here's three ways we can do this, we can either be the espers trying to stop the group trying to take over the world, the group trying to do so or we can make a character for each side and play both of them.

Old Posted 05-19-2015, 08:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Quote:
There was an unpredicted lunar eclipse that occurred one night that had a weird glow around it. All the people that saw this eclipse one by one started developing super natural powers (aka become espers). At first people wouldn't be able to control their powers and are shocked by them, and of course there's a bit of an uproar going on because people without these powers start thing of the 'espers' as monsters and such. And then there are the espers who are angry at being treated differently and unfairly and will try to force their acceptance by taking over the world.

Now, here's three ways we can do this, we can either be the espers trying to stop the group trying to take over the world, the group trying to do so or we can make a character for each side and play both of them.
I'd say make one for each side, with that meaning, either doubling on this account (not love wise, I mean character wise) Like you get a good guy and bad guy, then I do too.

Or we both just control one side, like i get bad and you get good or the other way around. Also I was thinking the side that is so called taking over the world could have intentions to make it paradise without the espers living there unless they can control them? Then with their power they can take over the world. I just realized what you meant by Espers too (my first thought earlier was espeon and i knew it wasn't pokemon, then my other idea was ESP finally lol)
Old Posted 05-19-2015, 08:35 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #9  
I was thinking we each control one on each side, though as a heads up I'm thinking of my two starting off as friends and then have a difference of opinion of what they should be doing with their powers. Also, I was thinking that the group who wants to take over the world would be willing to hurt people to reach their goal but not necessarily kill. Or at least the two we would control who would be starting the group.

The group would want to make a paradise where everyone is treated equally, even if they have to suppress non-espers in order to do that. Though I'm going to say no mind controlling or invincibility like wolverine just so that the characters are not over powered, does that sound fair?

Old Posted 05-19-2015, 11:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
so let me think, like this...one moment.

Okay can't find the video, however, in Charmed the tv series about three sisters finding out they are witches and have to battle evil on a daily basis to stay alive as well as protect the innocents. There was an episode where Avatars (Nuetral Powers) wanted to create Utopia, eventually this does happen as they convince the Charmed Ones (3 sister witches) its a good idea, and when it happens they find out its not that great.

One of the sisters parks the car somewhere next to someone else's driveway. The next door neighbor doesn't like it hence she says something about it. The one sister apologizes saying it won't happen again and someone else (a cop I believe) pulls out a gun smiling as if nothing is wrong "No it won't" and bang the sister gets shot.

The avatars say that the only way to keep neutral balance in happeiness is by removing all negativity even if it means killing someone. Though in their eyes this is something that must be done to have balance in their eyes and no one is upset by death in the world.

Eventually its reversed, but kind of like that?
Old Posted 05-20-2015, 12:01 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #11  
Kind of like that but they don't just kill anything that doesn't go the way they want it, they only kill if they have to. They just don't mind like stabbing someone in the leg, cutting of an ear, stuff like that. Even cutting off a finger or hand, but not something that would definitely kill someone.

Old Posted 05-20-2015, 12:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Okay I think I have a bit of grasp on that concept.
Old Posted 05-22-2015, 04:33 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #13  
Yeah, they are not straight up absolute people, just forceful is all. XD So, do you want me to make up the character stuff for them? Like the skeleton of the profiles?

Old Posted 05-22-2015, 04:37 PM Reply With Quote