Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Fresh meat :D
Default Looking for Roleplay partners!!!   #1  
Hello fellow roleplayers,
My name is Goth and I'm looking to rekindle my passion for story-telling. For starters let me tell you a little about myself. I'm a college student so I always have access to the internet. I am studying to be an archaeologist, as I have history and culture fascinating. I love to roleplay, despite my current writers block. Also a big fan of mangas, reading, drawing and video games. Recently I've been playing dark souls and LOVE it.
Now about the types of roleplays I like to do. Well I'm up for anything but not much of a fan of realistic. Sometimes if it is a very good idea, but I live life I don't want to write about it. I'm in some what of a writers block but I'm open for ideas. I love twisted love, modern terms it would be called Stockholm syndrome. Because it is always a struggle for the characters to accept their feelings. I will do horror roleplays, I love them but I'm picky about them. I will not do just love roleplays fall in love and live happily ever after is not my thing.
I'm a major yaoi fan and am always up for a good one. I love twisted fairy tale roleplays. If you are interested please pm me.
Old Posted 09-28-2016, 10:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
*Glomps* GOTH!
*nuzzles* how's you? You've been ignoring Roli again... *pouts*
Old Posted 11-06-2016, 11:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Default   #3  
Goth, ehhh. Is anyone still here?? Kit? I'd like to rp with ya, Goth...Storytellin is bomb.
Old Posted 01-31-2017, 08:32 PM Reply With Quote