Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Ho! Miscreant!
Default Role Play With Me?   #1  
Hello all, I'm Rozen and I'm new here since I'm on the hunt for partners and one of the sites I'm on shut down, for good. So here I am, in need of rp partners! So lets get to some things I'm looking for in a partner!

What I'm Looking For:

1. Please please please do NOT make me wait weeks for one post! I understand we all have lives but I need a more active partner. And with that said, if for some reason you can't be on for however long, let me know and keep me updated about every two weeks otherwise I will think you abandoned the rp and I will send a message saying that I dropped it.

2. If you are the type of person who only does one liners, leave please. I like to actually type up a decent size paragraph and expect my partners to do the same. I don't care how much you write, just as so long as it's more than a few small lines. I need some meat on the bones!

3. I LOVE drama! I love it when the characters fight and you don't know if they ever will make up again. But they do eventually, I just like to take them to their breaking point I think the worse the fight the better and I find that a lot of people don't like that. They want everything to be peachy between the two characters and if there's a fight, it ends within the next post or two. It annoys me. When I bring up drama, I don't want it to end quickly. I want to actually play it out.

4. Don't be afraid to move the plots along, please! I don't want o be the only one who's coming up with everything. And I don't want to be the only one who creates secondary characters to add in drama or to move the plot along.

5. I love twists and turns. I don't need to be consulted about something you want to do in the rp, just do it! I think the best part about rping is the mystery of what will happen next. I don't really like to plan what's going to happen, sometimes I do but only to make sure that my partner is fine with it if I don't know what their limit is or what they don't like.

Plots:

I will do MxM or MxF only! These are all MxF only to avoid confusion. If you want to do any of these plots as MxM, just let me know. The gender roles, are NOT set in place!

1. A princess is locked away in a dungeon after she's cursed as a child. Almost everyone thinks she's dead except for her parents and a very few number of people. She's taken care of by a guard who stumbled upon her and keep his distance between her and himself as he decides to take care of her. He soon wonders why she was down there and if he could help at all.

2.A mysterious woman in the mountains of a ski resort catches the attention of a young man while he's out skiing. No one really seems to notice her, just who or what is she?

3. A mermaid, adopted by the king and queen who were having trouble conceiving a child at the time, obtains legs to be able to go out to the marketplace and hides in a nearby store from the royal guards, thinking they are after her. The man who owns the store and sees her, thinking she's a thief and throws her out but later decides to help her.

4. Two brothers who were separated when a fire killed their parents reunite. The world being plagued with demons, the older brother became a demon hunter while the other became the very creature the older brother had dedicated his life to hunting.

5. A vampire murders an entire family except for a young girl whom he decides to take in and raise for reasons he really didn't know. Despite what he was, he tried his best to give her a close to normal life until everything changed for the worse.

6. After escaping from the CIA where they were working on genetic mutations, a young man decides to go to hi best friends house for refuge. They hadn't seen each other since he was kidnapped from high school their freshman year and it had been ten years later.
Old Posted 01-17-2016, 06:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Fresh meat :D
Hello Rozen!
I'm Venus, also new to this site. I would love to roleplay with you. I will start by saying that my post size generally varies from one paragraph with approximately five sentences to three or four paragraphs of that size.

I really like your plot idea number four! I am most interested in roleplaying that with you if you're up to it.
Or maybe number one depending on a couple things...
Old Posted 01-18-2016, 09:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #3  
Ok, well, I don't mind making multiple rps with one person if you can't choose between the two. But what do you mean by a couple things? I have plenty of ideas where all of my rps can go to keep it entertaining so if that's the problem, don't worry about it.

Edit:
Yeah, I hate being new to a site, one being is that I have not much gold, and two being not knowing anyone. I was rather popular on the site I was on before it shut down though I never really realized it. More people knew me than I knew people. Also, I don't know about anyone else but when I see a new person wanting to rp, I usually think they are just starting and aren't really that good, not that I'm the best but I still put effort into what I type up, even though that might not even be the case.
Last edited by Rozen; 01-18-2016 at 08:39 PM.
Old Posted 01-18-2016, 08:36 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Honestly, I used to think like that, too, Rozen. Around here, though, I've gotten pretty used to seeing surprisingly skilled roleplayers pop up out of nowhere. It's pretty neat when you find one.

Old Posted 01-19-2016, 01:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #5  
Yeah, I know it's not really true. I mean, I'm new to the site but I'm not new to rping but I have seen quite a few people say that they were new and new to the rping scene so once you get that in your mind, it's hard to get it out. But I'm not looking for the best of the best, I know I'm not, I just need someone who would give more more than one line or few small lines. I like something with meat to it.
Old Posted 01-19-2016, 01:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Fresh meat :D
Well the really on the first one I just wondered about the curse, what are the parameters? Any special way to break it? What's the time period and is there a lot of magic or just that of the curse? And role preference because I'm not very good at playing princesses.

I like number four better though for starters. I don't mind doing multiple roleplays but we should start out with one just to make sure we are roleplay compatible if that's okay with you. Since I like number four better it would be cool if we could start with that!
Old Posted 01-20-2016, 07:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #7  
Well, the curse is just her being a wolf, turning at nighttime because of reasons. She's sick and basically to help her, the Moon Goddess gives her the power of being a wolf.There's a lot of magic, and supernatural beings. But they are unknown to the world at this time. So even if they go on some quest to break her curse, it can't be broken or else she dies since that is basically what's keeping her alive. And I would prefer to play the princess!

Yeah, I agree, I was just giving out options. But yeah, we don't even know i we would be good together or not. Which I have had several partners who I thought we would be good together and turns out that wasn't the case. But yeah, we can go with number four! I personally wanted to play the younger one, the one who's a demon wolf. (Yeah, I have a thing for wanting to rp wolves! XD. Very rarely do I ever rp anything else! It's just my preference.) I'm thinking that with the older brother, he's like 13 so he's old enough to know that he should have taken care of his little brother instead of leaving him, what do you think?
Old Posted 01-20-2016, 11:53 PM Reply With Quote