Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Illusionist
Default One Day Roleplay   #1  
Just for today, a one day Roleplay.

Setting:
Everyone are fancy butlers serving to an imaginary Master who does not exist, and they do not realize this.

That's it! Have fun everyone! =D

Old Posted 07-04-2012, 01:56 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
late, so late! quickly he cleaned and polished the young master's silverware. it was six hours until evening meal and he was so behind! looking up at the grandfather clock again he cringed. his tardiness would not be highly looked upon when butler came through later
Old Posted 07-04-2012, 06:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #3  
Tiva licked her lips watching the cook make the pastries for dinner. the look on their face said she want getting any but trying wouldn't hurt.... reaching out her puggy fingers she felt teaspoon before she saw it, lightning fast the cook rapped her nuckles before putting the spoon back in the batter. "Those are for Master missy, you will get your supper latter." The wave of the hand was enough to let her know that she was kicked out of the kitchen. Shoving her hands in her hidden pockets of her dress she trudged out towards the dinning hall to see if she could do any work. Most didn't want her around since she was so clumsy.
Old Posted 07-04-2012, 10:05 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
today was only getting worse! eight spoons in six minutes with forty-four spoons left, fifty-two forks and all of the knives left.... he cringed again, this was so bad! so worried was he that he almost did not hear the girl come in. he frowned. "please don't break anything! i am so late already it'd be my head if something was broken too"
Old Posted 07-04-2012, 10:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #5  
There was late, then there was lethargic. With hands folded behind his cranium and a pair of head phones one, the young lad swished about some water in the busy kitchen. He was merely pretending to was things taking his sweet time as he did so.
Old Posted 07-06-2012, 07:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Liquinoid
He twitched, standing there shaking, his mind seemed to have given out. It had just plainly stopped, all he muttered was "Can't.... Must... Master... Find.... Master..." Two watery unblinking eyes were staring into nothing. He was holding a plate with a three week old sandwich on it, the maggots were crawling over it, slowly falling to the ground one at a time. Even dust had slowly started to accumulate on his formerly black suit.
Old Posted 10-06-2012, 09:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #7  
Lazily he realized it was time for a break. Plucking a cig from his trusty breast pocket he walked away from the kitchen, realizing that the people would not miss him. Idly he wondered the hallways until he came upon a person standing before a pair of grand doors. It reminded him of a puppy eagerly awaiting a bone. Curiously he walked up to the man, stepping back from the fowl smell of human bodily odor and rotten food. He ventured a poke at the man staring at the doors.
Old Posted 10-06-2012, 07:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Liquinoid
Veggie snapped out of it, dropping the maggot infested plate, he looked down onto it with a foul look in his eyes. "Who put that there? That should be cleaned up soon, before the master notices." and then looking at the tower clock. "Oh, I see its time for lunch? Thanks. Eh.. you new? I don't believe I've seen you before." The tears were still visible over his face which had also gotten dusty over time, thus a dirt trail now painted over his grey face.
Old Posted 10-06-2012, 07:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #9  
He danced away from the mess staring at it as it flowed away from the plate. Once he got over his disgust he gave the man that clearly told him his answer was yes, before it shifted to a look that read, its not my problem. Sticking his smoke in his mouth shook his head. "Find some one else, I am on break." He reached into his apron and found a cloth and handed it to the strange startled man. "You might want to change and get something to eat, you look and smell like hell." With his duty done he went to find the exit and fresh air he could liter with smoke.
Old Posted 10-06-2012, 07:46 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Aw i'd love to join it D:
17 / Male / Single.
Old Posted 12-24-2012, 04:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #11  
(( I am not sure if this thread is still active but you can post if you want since no one has closed this. Just make a character and join in BD))
Old Posted 12-24-2012, 05:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
(( I'm lost. Did you guys just continue each other post or something?))
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 03:33 PM Reply With Quote