Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Dazed
Smile Site Activity   #1  
I kind of transferred over from gaiaonline/syndroneonline. I see syndrone is no longer in existence. How active is this site usually? Is it kind of dead or is it still going?
Old Posted 11-03-2018, 04:42 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
we're not dead, but we are a lot slower than the likes of gaia. our userbase is extremely dedicated and friendly without many closed circles, so if you like smaller communities, you can definitely make friends here. just don't expect a constant buzz of activity.

so, not dead, not dying, but not gaia.

Old Posted 11-03-2018, 04:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #3  
This is actually perfect for me, then. I get easily overwhelmed with larger sites at times, and I feel like gaiaonline has declined in some aspects. I feel like smaller communities are definitely more intimate, and I'd love to make some friendships.
Old Posted 11-03-2018, 04:56 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
oh yeah, you'll be right at home here then. we have the nox event going, you might as well run over there and hop right in. check out the games (they're stickied) to see if you wanna enter any. the writing contest is an easy one right now, barely anyone has entered and it has a HUGE payoff. or just start up a spooky hangout and see who drops by, once people are awake.

Old Posted 11-03-2018, 04:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #5  
Sounds great! I will probably just kind of mostly lurk around the site to get adjusted to everything first. It's definitely a new environment, but so far, I think I like it. Thank you for being so kind! :)
Old Posted 11-03-2018, 05:01 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
yeah we love newbies around here, haha

there any styles or colors you're into for your look?

Old Posted 11-03-2018, 05:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #7  
I haven't really browsed shopping place just yet - but I have been really into a dusty rose color lately. I think I might do something with a pink theme.
Old Posted 11-03-2018, 05:10 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
pink is a nice color

Old Posted 11-03-2018, 05:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #9  
I love pink. I can't say it's my favorite color because my favorite color tends to change every so often. Sometimes I prefer blues or purples, kind of depending on my mood or maybe the seasons. I haven't exactly figured that out yet. I suppose it's just part of being human.
Old Posted 11-03-2018, 05:36 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
mine's purple, but weirdly i don't wear it much on my avis

Old Posted 11-03-2018, 05:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #11  
Sometimes I like to experiment with my avis and go out of my comfort zones at times. I've usually always stuck with some kind of black theme/ bat theme. I would definitely love to experiment with reds and yellows and oranges. I hardly mess with warm tones.
Old Posted 11-03-2018, 05:47 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
well, you have a few things now that you can at least play with layering while you work up a fun collection!

make sure you check the games tab. you can get free items from the crane game and smooch quest every single day.

Old Posted 11-03-2018, 05:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #13  
The crane game seems very fun so far and the smooch game is as well. I see that they are under construction as well, so I am excited to see what's in store there. ♥
Old Posted 11-03-2018, 05:56 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
we have a couple different games we hope to get out, but they're sort of big projects that still need a good amount of time and work. we're a small team around here, haha.

Old Posted 11-03-2018, 05:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #15  
There's nothing wrong with that at all. I understand how hard some things can be without more hands on deck. I imagine there is a lot of time consumption involved from everyone working on the projects.
Old Posted 11-03-2018, 06:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Hey new person. I see you're already in questionable company.

(Nope, not Gallagher - I mean that tiny reaper on your shoulder ^^)

If you want to meet more questionable fascinating folks, I'll set you up with a smooch quest date of your choice and also throw in a bit of random junk you can use to play around in your wardrobe.

Old Posted 11-03-2018, 06:03 AM Reply With Quote