Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

nostalgic
Default   #17  
I played skyrim for 8 hours one time, I think I i broke my ps3 :O
Old Posted 01-19-2017, 12:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Probably close to 18 hours for me. It was more than one game but a series of search and find games that come out about twice a year. The rule is I can't buy the newest game until I do a complete play through of all of the old ones on hard mode, because it typically keeps me from buying it the day it comes out. But yeah…. about 18 hours before I fell asleep in front of my computer.
Old Posted 01-19-2017, 05:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Is Legen...Wait for it...Dary
Default   #19  
I was gonna ask like total hours or straight hours. Straight hours I know like maybe 16 but that includes bio breaks and food breaks.
Old Posted 01-19-2017, 05:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
12 straight hours, then I realized how long I had been playing for and freaked out. My muscles were all stiff and painful too... never again.
Old Posted 01-20-2017, 04:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #21  
Well, I would have to say that mine would be 12 hours straight on Final Fantasy XV
Old Posted 01-20-2017, 04:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
I think my max was 24 hours when I was 12...though I think that was more of a "left the game running while doing housework"...
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 01-21-2017, 10:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #23  
Hehe, I played ff10 for about 14 hours straight. My brother lost our ps2 memory card and I only had a finite time to borrow the game. So one weekend I sat in front of the tv and just played. I think I made it 90% of the way through the game before I died.
Old Posted 01-21-2017, 02:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
One time I played overwatch for so long as like 6 hours that I forgot to eat lunch. My mum gave me heck for that.
I'm always a dude, no matter how my avatar looks! :)

See me at:

Syndrone: Neonriser
Flight Rising: Neonriser
Old Posted 01-31-2017, 09:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #25  
I spent around 8 straight hours in a multi user dungeon once. Not sure if proud of my nerdiness or embarrassed that I have no life
Old Posted 02-01-2017, 03:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I'm pretty sure I've done 8 hours in a MUD before. I'm not sure I've ever super-binged like I have with other games, but I still have some maps lying around that I made of areas in CyberASSAULT. Never made maps for Dragon's Star or FieryMUD but I've certainly logged a ton of hours in those too.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 02-01-2017, 11:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #27  
*high fives fellow MUD player*
You, sir, may very well be the remnant of a dying species. Even my friends don't know what I'm talking about when I mention those sweet little old-school lairs.
Old Posted 02-01-2017, 05:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I've actually built my own MUD from scratch before -- a couple times, actually. I never fleshed the engine out into a full game because I never had a world idea to BUILD with it, but rooms and players and items all worked, and one of them had a start on a combat engine but I never got around to finishing it because I ended up transforming the system into a RP chatroom for my friends.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 02-01-2017, 05:54 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #29  
Does it count if you leave the console running so you don't lose your score when you sleep and come back to it in the morning?

Is so, then 3 days.

That's how long it took my sister and I to see if Bust-a-Move would score over 100 or roll over. I think the final tally was 89- 103. I won.
Old Posted 02-02-2017, 05:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I don't count that personally, no. You weren't playing it. Food breaks count only if you're eating while you play.

Old Posted 02-02-2017, 05:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #31  
I did 12 hours and sometimes more.
Old Posted 02-02-2017, 05:45 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
I don't count that personally, no. You weren't playing it. Food breaks count only if you're eating while you play.
Well, breaks to make the food and the occasional interruption from the parental units.
Old Posted 02-02-2017, 05:50 AM Reply With Quote