Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Beast-Tamer
Default Crude Crush Club   #1  
About Earth, year 2025 (semi-futuristic theme):
In appearance, very similar to our Earth. There are seven continents the are spread out across the oceans just as there are today in our modern world. There are some differences between this Earth and ours, however.
The third largest continent that we call “North America” is actually known as “Airai” instead in this world. Although Humans are the most populous race on the Earth, there are many other other races that appear half-Human, half-animal; that is, they look Human but they share characteristics, such as ears or tail, with different animals. They are known as the “Halflings”. These Halfling races and the animals that they share characteristics with are as follows: Neko (half-cat), Inu (half-dog), Kitsune (half-fox), Usagi (half-rabbit), Nezumi (half-mouse/rat), Okami (half-wolf), Tora (half-tiger), and Kuma (half-bear). In most countries, only one race inhabits the entire land. But In Airai, also known as the “melting pot”, the many different races co-exist.
Airai is a haven of freedom, a land of opportunity. Instead of states, there are six regions spread across the country. Each region has one major city and several minor ones. Royal families govern each of the major cities from the comfort of that city's capitol building. Minor cities abide by the laws of their region, dictated by these royal governments. There are small towns as well in every region, but towns are considered to be so insignificant that they aren't even placed on any maps of the country.
(( This is all from a story I wrote. So it's sort of a personal story that Kisa and I understand well. You're welcome to join as any kind of character as long as it fits in the universe as I've explained it. :) Just give a brief description of your character if it isn't your avatar. Example: "Rose walked into the club, her brilliant blue hair shining under the lights. Her wolf-like tail swished back and forth as she walked." ))

About the "Crude Crush Club":
The city of Sulentsi is the capitol city in the region of Wavena, one of the regions of Airai. Half of the city is rather shady (the "backside") while the other half (the "frontside") is where the castle of evil King Aryd is located and where the more wealthy citizens live.
The city's "backside" is littered with clubs for partying. Clubbing is the main attraction of the city. Crude Crush Club is one of these many clubs. It is owned by the beautiful Kitsune named "Yuri Nagate".
The club looks like any ordinary club from the outside. Steel doors on the side of a brick building. A lit-up neon sign reads "Crude Crush Club" and features the figure of a woman bending-over. A small covering extends from the building to shelter the doorway.
Upon entering, one immediately notices the large interior. The walls, carpeting, and stage are all black in color. But the neon light decorations and the color-changing lights from above rotating their beams around the club floor are enough to liven up the place. There is a stage up front, surrounding the dance floor. Steps on either side of the front of the stage are available for entertainers. An open mic, DJ booth, and large speakers are noticeable there as well. On the left and right side of the stage are two poles each for the kinkier performers.
Kitaki Tora, the Tiger Boy performs every weeknight with his trained tiger named June. Kisalina is his beautiful but sour Mistress. Everyone is welcome!!
Last edited by Kitaki; 10-13-2012 at 10:51 PM.
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 10:02 PM Reply With Quote  
The Unlucky One.
(Very nicely done xD) ...Walks into the club and looks around, spots Kita doing his thing with his tiger and jumps on him from behind. "S'up Kita"
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 10:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Beast-Tamer
Default   #3  
[turns to face her with a smirk] "You shouldn't do that. June doesn't like to share." [June the tiger growls lightly and he strokes her neck] "Easy, girl."
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 10:15 PM Reply With Quote  
The Unlucky One.
Laughs and shakes her head."It's more like the other way around, I don't like to share but I have to since she's your pet. But I don't like it." rolls her eyes and hugs him anyways slightly clawing him.
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 10:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Beast-Tamer
Default   #5  
Cringes a bit as her claws dig into his skin a little. It feels good. "Hrm. well yes, but she's more like a partner rather than a pet." He leans back into Kisa's embrace as June huffs impatiently underneath them.
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 10:29 PM Reply With Quote  
The Unlucky One.
She snickers and holds onto him tighter while trying to shooe June away. " Well whatever, She needs to get along with Kaboodle so she can leave you and I alone."She said sighing and realising him.
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 10:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Beast-Tamer
Default   #7  
June snarls a little and rises to head toward the back of the stage. Kita sighs and turns to face the stubborn girl behind him. "Kisa dear, I've told you over and over...big cats don't share space very well, nor owners." He crosses his arms as if to lecture her. "You know it's going to take a while under my direct training before they get along."
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 10:42 PM Reply With Quote  
The Unlucky One.
Snarls and turns around walking to a near by chair and flops on it."Tsk tsk, well I'm an even bigger cat then she is and I can totally kill her if I wanted but I'm trying to be good.... For now...And well you need to train her to get along with him."She said with a huff
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 10:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Beast-Tamer
Default   #9  
Shakes his head muttering with a chuckle, "You vs. June...that would be one hell of a cat fight..." He throws his jacket over his shoulder. As he walks around the stage in the empty club cleaning up his act from earlier in the evening he continues by saying, "It's probably best that they don't hang out much yet. Those would be some mean offspring."
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 10:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
(Well hello, am I allowed to join in?)
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 10:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Lurker of Lurkiness
Default   #11  
Is this an RP thread or an open chat thread?
As fabulous and pretty as they are, Ulti's avatars are always male~

Please use "he"/"him" or "they"/"them" pronouns when referring to me please <3

User since 9-22-10

I love it when people use my Sinopa emotes~ <3
~
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 11:03 PM Reply With Quote  
The Unlucky One.
(It's kinda an rp thread I suppose o.o Kita is the person to ask.)

She rolls her eyes again and gets up following him and plops on the stage playing with her tail while listening."I'd totally kick her butt if I so chose, and well considering Kaboodle is a small lepard, I don't think he'll do anything with her, she's twice his size AND he's neutered."
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 11:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Lurker of Lurkiness
Default   #13  
Well, if it is an RP thread, then it's in the wrong section and I'm going to have to move it. That's why I ask -nod-

User since 9-22-10

~
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 11:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Beast-Tamer
((@Poggio and Ultimo: Ah, no, of course you're welcome to join in.
We were just rping because we felt like it, I guess.
- Please do move it to the right area, thanks...I'm sorry, I'm new and didn't plan on it being an rp thread in the beginning. My bad. -
In fact...sure, let's make it an RP-style hangout of sorts. I'll edit the first post with more of a setting. It's basically a club with a bar, tables and chairs, dance floor, stage, open mic, and colorful lights that rotate their beams around the dance floor.))
((Oh, and we suck at RP but we like to do it our way anyway. Please excuse poor RP grammar and whatnot!))

Kita looks up from the stage a bit surprised. To Kisa he asks, "Is someone else here..?" Then, shaking his head he keeps cleaning. "That's neither here nor there," he says to her, "June would still kill him without thinking. That's not what you want. Rather than sitting there, come here and help me clean up!"
Last edited by Kitaki; 10-12-2012 at 11:16 PM.
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 11:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Lurker of Lurkiness
Default   #15  
(Okay, I've moved it to the Roleplayer's Realm forum. I left a redirect so you can find it easily. No biggie ^^)

User since 9-22-10

~
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 11:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Beast-Tamer
((@Ultima: Tahnk you so much. :) And thank-you for not being too harsh with me. Sometimes admins and the like can be really cruel about this sort of thing.))
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 11:17 PM Reply With Quote