Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #33  
Did I do something wrong? Noelle thought seeing Lucien turn away from her before he kicked Regina softly in the side, the dragon going lower toward the forest before Lucien stands up and jumps off of Regina back.
Noelle gasped, was he crazy? and watched as Lucien managed to land in the forest below. Realizing it was just her and Regina now, she reached up and gave Regina a soft pat on the neck, "Thank you for trying, girl but I don't think you playing match maker worked this time."

At least she knew she would remember her first kiss, that was something no one could steal from her..
Old Posted 09-01-2012, 11:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Lebanen looked up to the sky and saw a dragon. "Was there someone riding it?" he thought to himself. He was also pretty sure someone had jumped down from it and landed somewhere among the trees. Lebanen started to walk in the direction of the person he saw fall from the sky while still keeping an eye on the dragon. It seemed his curiosity was going to get the better of him today.
Join my Roleplay?
~> Espy Wants me for my Eye-patch <~
I am the Lascivious Knight
~Thank You Kaguya, Dawn, Nikko~

Old Posted 09-01-2012, 07:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #35  
Lucien coverd Mairi's mouth gently seeing the Man wonder about.. "shhh" Lucien said in a hushed tone while pressing his index finger against his lips and pointing at the man.

Lucien didn't trust this man he seemed a little to suspicious to be around this forest. Lucien place his hand across the hilt of his blade watching the mans eye's movements and hands. He didn't want anything bad going down so he was prepared for the worst.

Regina huffed seeing the sad expression on Noelle's face she quickly swooped in and landed quietly in the thick area of the forest. She laid down upon her stomach and folded her wing down to give Noelle a way off. She growled playfully as the women got off her back.

Regina looked into Noelle's eyes and growled/snarled trying to make communication with her, But Lucien was the only one that ever understood Regina.
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Last edited by Natsunaine; 09-02-2012 at 02:46 AM.
Old Posted 09-02-2012, 02:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Noelle slid off Regina's back, "Hey, don't worry. I'm not glass, I think I can handle rejection besides, I'm surprised he didn't run for the Hills. Most guys usually don't have interest for girls who hang out with spirits." she jokes lightly, trying to convince Regina that she was fine and probably failing miserably.

"And sorry, I can't understand you." she says before glancing around the area they were in, "I wish I could through, you could tell me all of Lucien's dark, little dirty secrets."
Old Posted 09-02-2012, 10:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #37  
Lebanen stopped a few feet from the tree line and gazed into the trees trying to pick out shapes amongst them. He knew there was someone there but couldn't see them amongst the shadows the trees cast. With a sense of being watched, Lebanen reaches into his cloak and grips the handle of his sword.

Lebanen stood there with for awhile pondering his next move. Should he risk drawing his sword without knowing an opponents strength? He wasn't even sure if there was someone there to begin with.
Join my Roleplay?

Old Posted 09-02-2012, 10:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Lucien's was completely silent and still, The only noise flowing that could be heard was the wind that blew through his hair and the noise of the man infront of him. He knew since the man was clearly walking in his direction he had been seen, At least that is what Lucien thought.

He tensed up noticing the stranger place his hand over his weapon. He was ready to spring out and attack with no second thought, If the man started to attack this wasn't like the encounter with Noelle.. No, this time Mairi's life was on the line as well. Lucien slowly crept a bit closer after letting go of Mairi, He was trying to get within Retaliation distant or at least remove himself from the mans sight.

Regina could see the doubt in the girls eyes, But what could she do she was just a dragon she frown then growled waving her tail back and forth and walking back into the thick forest. Regina was tired and decided it was time for a nap.

""

Last edited by Natsunaine; 09-03-2012 at 02:35 PM.
Old Posted 09-03-2012, 10:04 AM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #39  
Mairi frowned as she watched her brother move to a better spot to get a look at the man. Slipping down off her horse, she mirrored his movements going in the opposite direction. Her eyes flicked back to him and she sighed softly, hand gripping her bow tightly as she glanced between the trees to the person. 'I guess I should be thankful for my dark hair now since it helps me hide.' Thinking quietly to herself as she stopped and waited quietly to see what Lucien would do.

Looking out between the trees, she realized that the man was preparing himself for an attack. 'Great.... It's my fault that brother is in a position like this.' Sighing as she tried to focus on the problem at hand and notched an arrow to focus her attention. 'Next time I'll listen to brother and stay at the base....'
Old Posted 09-03-2012, 11:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Watching Regina slip back into the forest, Noelle lets her hair flow freely again down her back and slides her bag and scythe off her back, maybe she could take a small rest here and rejoin up with Lucien and Mairi later.

Pulling out some fruit she had purchased from the last town she had stopped in from her bag, she rests her items against the nearest tree and before leaning back against the trunk herself. Again, the silence of the forest made her feel like something wasn't right or maybe cause she now was alone...

Concentrating, she summons one of the spirit orbs which rests a few moments on the palm of her hand before floating up and bobbing around like a canary glad to be free of it's cage, most likely it was one of the few child spirits she had in her possession.. it made her sad to have to take a child's soul especially one so young and in certain cases, like illness where the child was going to die anyway, would Noelle relent especially if the parents begged her.

Watching the spirit as it enjoyed the time it got to be free, Noelle couldn't help but smile as she bite into the fruit. If anything the souls taught her, it wasn't to take life for granted..
Old Posted 09-03-2012, 12:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #41  
Lebanen could hear the shuffling of feet coming from the forest. Every new sound helped him zero in on the general location of the source. It seemed odd, who or what had to know that their presents was known to him regardless if he couldn't see them.

Lebanen removed his hand from the handle of his sword and as he did three short spear arose from the ground beside him. He grasped the closest spear and pulled it free from the earth ready to throw it.
Join my Roleplay?

Old Posted 09-03-2012, 08:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Mairi frowned as she watched this action and tilted her head slightly to sight along her arrow a little bit better. "Hmm.... Wait a minute, where did those spears just come from?" Eyes wide as she watched the action, words a bare whisper as she tried to comprehend what was going on now. "Today just gets weirder and weirder." Sighing as she waited for some instruction from Lucien out of concern that he might have seen something like this before and know how to handle it a little bit better.

Although for Mairi to be honest, she hated the waiting on her brother and wanted to take a different angel on this encounter to show she could handle herself. Slacking the tension on her bow, she aimed it at the ground and slowly steped thrrough a gap in the trees. "No harm meant.... You just surprised me as I get few people in this forest." All she could hope was that the man would believe she wouldn't try to put an arrow through him now.
Old Posted 09-03-2012, 10:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #43  
Lebanen tilted his head slightly under his hood. "A diversion? Maybe..? No... Sincere... Hm." he said out loud as he examined the girl before him. "No, she isn't the one. Her figure is wrong. Two figures were seen, but now there are three." he tightened his grip on the spear in his hand. "The bow... Perhaps drawn after? No... Before. Waiting perhaps? Ambush from the village?"
Join my Roleplay?

Old Posted 09-03-2012, 10:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Lucien gripped the handle of his sword and walked out cautiously staring hard at the man with a cold expression. "What are you doing here, its not very often someone just wonders through these woods." He then glances and Mairi and glares. She knew better than to just charge in like that what was she thinking.

"I am not here to fight, but unless you put down your weapon I will be forced to draw mine." Lucien slid the sword out a crack exposing bits of the blade. He was ready for anything, Or so he thought he kept a strong eye on that man motionless waiting for his next response

""

Old Posted 09-03-2012, 10:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #45  
Mairi frowned as she caught the look from Lucien and gave a bare shake of her head. "Don't jump the gun brother....He only drew his weapon because we drew ours on him." She mumbled and turned her attention back to him and assessed the scene closely and slowly unnotched her arrow to put it back in the quiver. "He's unique like yourself Lucien so chill out. What has brought you to this forest?" She asked and smiled innocently at him.
Old Posted 09-03-2012, 10:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Lebanen lowered the spear in his hand. "What am I doing here? Hm... Ah I was walking. No... That's how I got here. Got lost along the way", he nodded slightly and then suddenly the three spears started to decay and fall to the ground. "But is it important why I'm here? Or is it simply a function of your own curiosity?"
Join my Roleplay?

Old Posted 09-03-2012, 10:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #47  
Her eyes widened as the spears just disappeared as easily as they had appeared in the beginning. "Oh my gosh..." Squeaking as she moved quickly and walked a slow circle around the man to try and understand where they had gone. "Wow that was cool... How did you do that? Was that a special ability? A blessing from the gods like some of the others have? Can you do that with anything besides the earth? Maybe rock or metal? The mositure from the air?" Mairi's questions rambled out easily as she showed her curiousity that would easily get her killed.
Old Posted 09-03-2012, 11:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
"It has to be a solid material in order to make something solid in return." Lebanen nodded as he watch the girl walk around him. "The better the quality of the material the longer it lasts." He bent down and plucked a single piece of grass and held it out in the palm of his hand so the girl could see. "Watch", he said as the piece of grass slowly reformed and took on the appearance of a gold ring.
Join my Roleplay?

Old Posted 09-03-2012, 11:26 PM Reply With Quote