Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Bald and loving it!
Default   #161  

He paused, it was badly spoken runing the illusion that the man was one of his kinsmen. He found watching the tiny fox wiggle with in the mans grasp. He softened his expression trying to reason with the fellow speaking. Silently he threw his hands in the air, a gesture he thought was one usual of surrender. Just in case things when wiry, he looked around for something to defend himself. Fully stepping out of the clearing he found a stick easily with in his reach but waited to see what the lad and the demon would do. "<Fauna? Are you mad?>"
Old Posted 09-10-2012, 10:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
I should get a move on. Lei thinks, opening her eyes and standing up, the skirt of her dress falling down around her ankles. She still wore the garb of her people from time to time while traveling, it made more sense that way, most people didn't bother with someone who looked gypsyish. I have a way to go and I don't wish to spend the night in the forest.

Picking up her bag and taking her staff in hand, she begins taking the path that leads out of town to the forest. She had noted many travelers coming through and she had hoped many of them had already gone through ahead of her. She was not in the mood to be holding any friendly conversions with anyone, she had been taught in many tongues besides English. It had been her mentor's idea that she had learned a few other languages.

"Why Lei, what sort of mage would travel this world without knowing more than English? Your going to run into many different people and many different cultures, at least take the time to learn about these. It shall help you in the future when your out there on your own, in both winning respect and friends." her mentor had laughed.
"Who says I want to help people in the future." she had fired back at him, her eyes dark with rage and hatred.
Her mentor had smiled one of his mysterious smiles, "Cause like or not, humans will always need some sort of interaction with other humans. It's in our genes and the sooner you accept that you can't change that, the better off you will be.

And so far, the other languages she had learned had never been needed. Stopping to get a drink of water by a nearby stream, she pauses to see a fire with fish cooking that had been left unattended.

What sort of idiot leaves a fire like this unattended? Locating something to hold water in, Lei douses the flames, noticing that whoever's fire this was had left items around, so they must of been planning on coming back. Glancing at the now cooked fish, she shrugs and takes them, no sense leaving them to sit here when there was no clue how long the person would be and she was taught not to waste perfectly good food.

Munching on one of the fish, she leaves the campsite and continues her travels.
Last edited by Dawn; 09-11-2012 at 07:32 AM.
Old Posted 09-11-2012, 07:26 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #163  
the gesture was one of submission but the man looked just as ready to attack as before and with the fox thing still in his arms he had no idea if he could escape without someone getting hurt. accepting the risk of it he decided it would be better to run for it and tensing up shoved the beast at the man and turning to a knee sprang up from the ground and hightailed it as quickly as he could

(if you don't jump him now he is gone. he will stop for nothing and noone)
Old Posted 09-11-2012, 07:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Lucien glared at Mairi for only a second to see in Mairi's eyes the concern for him, It had taken him this long to realize that Mairi wasn't concerned only about Lucien, she didn't wanna be alone again. Lucien nodded and walked along side the horse limping he looked at her and shot with a sarcastic voice "Well, it would have been a pain trying to fight and protect you at the same time anyways."

Lucien smirked picking from the ground a piece of wheat and sliding it into his mouth gracefully chewing on the end of it. "I do wanna know how long it will be until the river, So i can go kill that bitch.."

Kimiko looked at Noelle in the eyes trying to study what was wrong with her.. "What did he do to aggravate you." Kimiko giggled and spoke in a hushed toned only Noelle could hear. "Who is that anyway he seems oddly familiar" Kimiko stared at him but could not see much from afar. She looked back upon the road and gently kicked the side of the horse and off they were onto the next town once more.
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 09-11-2012, 10:23 AM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #165  
Mairi glared down at him and gave him one of those looks as if to say that she wasn't going to put up with his moods today. "If you want us to move faster then get back up here on the horse. You know Kit can carry us faster then you limping along Mr Gimpy." She snapped as she turned her eyes to the path ahead of them.

Finally the river could be seen and she led them over to a shaded side where they wouldn't be immediately seen from the river. "Now you go rinse off, because you really do stink while I take care of making your medicine." She grumbled slid down off the saddle.
Last edited by Ookami-onea-chan91; 09-11-2012 at 10:40 AM. Reason: (Ugh grammar. XD Stupid english Nazi is getting to me!)
Old Posted 09-11-2012, 10:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
"I think it was more me than him." Noelle replies, her eyes feeling heavy, she hadn't had an ounce of sleep and was really wishing for it, maybe not a bed but at least something she could fall upon for a few hours, "His name is Lucien or so he says, he commands a troop.. I only just meet him today so I can't tell you anything else."
Old Posted 09-11-2012, 10:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #167  
Lucien glared and grumbled as he made his way to the river where he thought he could have the most privacy, He took his shirt off as well as his shoes and laid them on top of a near by stump laying his sword on top of them to keep it from being to dirty, he made his way to the side of the river and glanced in, the water was beautiful and clear, some of the cleanest water Lucien had ever saw..

Lucien placed his foot in the water and shivered, it was a bit cold for his liking but water was water, he needed to wash the smell away. Lucien ran back to the stump and proceeded to take the rest of his clothes off and lay them with the others and jump straight into the middle of the river to clean.

Kimiko looked at Noelle strangely, "Mind if i ask what happened, Or is that a personal matter. I can keep a secret between us girls." a giggle emerged from the bone like helmet as they rode into town kimiko go silent the horse crept its way to a small INN, Kimiko jumped off her horse and tied the reigns on a tree near by and walked inside ordered a two rooms one for kimiko and one for Noelle then made her way to her room, Hoping Noelle would follow with the answer's.

""

Old Posted 09-12-2012, 10:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Hearing the splash from up the river, Mairi sighed softly as she fetched the saddle bag with her medicinal tools. "Geez.... I swear that I just need to build up a reserve or I'll never get to keep him alive." Mairi mumbled softly as she looked at her little pouches to get the necesscary ingredients. "Alright..." Fetching a little glass of water from the cold river she got down to work.

Combining herbs and liiquids she mixed them together with a mortar and pestle quietly. Her ears open and liistening for the approach of Lucien when he was done. Once everything was mixed she spread them on bandages.
-looks cautiously- Re-entering the trisphee dimension. Need rpg's in my life again.
Old Posted 09-12-2012, 10:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #169  
Noelle was just grateful that there was an Inn in the place but she felt maybe she should let Kimiko know, it was nice to have someone who spoke her language to communicate with. Sliding down off the horse and stretching a bit, Noelle headed into the Inn, hearing Kimiko ask for two rooms before following her to her room.

"I don't think it's a really personal matter." she says, flopping in the first chair she saw, "Let's just say, it was mainly over a kiss. I guess he thinks I either hate his guts for it or he hates my guts cause I kissed him back, I really don't know. Than he tried to help me and I kind of told him, I could defend myself so he stormed off. I wouldn't be shocked if he no longer wants me as part of his troop."

Noelle pauses before laughing, "This must sound so silly to you." she glances at Kimiko, "You said something about him being familiar back in the forest. He does wield some sort of red lightning, maybe you two have crossed paths before?" Noelle frowns, remembering both times she had seen Lucien use the blade with the red lightning.
Old Posted 09-12-2012, 11:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Kimiko sat down next to Noelle and removed her helmet once more she assumed they had there privacy here. So it was that man, which means the troop i just killed..I can't let Noelle know that.. Kimiko struggled to fake a smile and a lie she shook her head the words coming out of her mouth were quick and short, Kimiko was an aweful liar "Nope, i've never met him before, He has a troop that's weird haven't seen a troop around lately."

Kimiko stood nervously up and walked around the room she had purchased to find a small bed she lay down on it and stared at the ceiling. "Though i have heard tales of a magnificent warrior who wields red lightning, The son of Zeus is what they all say though no one has proof." Kimiko giggled looking over at Noelle with a teasing smile.. "You kissed him, how was it"

Lucien finished up in the river, he dragged himself to the stump where he had set his clothes and began to dress himself, it felt good to finally be rid of that smell that reminded him of what happened to his troop. As Lucien got finished he made his way slowly back to Mairi ruffling her hair as he walked by to her horse petting its mane gently and feeding it some wild carrots that he had found on his way back.

"So you done yet, this is getting boring, and im all done with my bath." Lucien chuckled teasley rushing the girl by proding her with the statements, hoping that if he tried hard enough it would annoy her and make her go faster.

""

Old Posted 09-12-2012, 11:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #171  
"Nothing you say or do will make me go faster on this medicinal treatment Lucien. So shit down, shut your trap and let me do my work." She snapped and glared up at him. "To get the effects I need I must go slow. Speeding the work with these herbs could kill you instead of healing you." Mairi grumbled and put her attention back where it was needed.

Once she finished the last bandage strip, she glanced. "Shirt off. These must go over any wounds. Scratches or actual cuts or bruises." Instructing as she knelt next to him with one in hand.
-looks cautiously- Re-entering the trisphee dimension. Need rpg's in my life again.
Old Posted 09-13-2012, 12:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
"Than maybe you met someone that looks like him." Noelle shrugs, leaning against the back of the chair, "He said his troop was else where, some village. and Zeus? Well that explains his ability to control lightning than and why we clash I guess. Zeus and Hades aren't exactly on buddy-buddy terms." Noelle turns beet red at Kimiko's last question and tries to avoid her gaze, not wanting to really remember that much, why torture herself with memories of stuff that wasn't going any further than a kiss? Hell, she and Lucien might never see each other again, the world was a huge place and people could easily disappear, if they wished, without a trace. Through, maybe it was worth speaking to him one more time before they went separate ways, only thing he could do is threaten her with that sword and tell her how much she disgusted him, she probably deserved it.

Besides, she owed her twin's grave a visit anyway and it was time she made peace with herself.

Turning back to Kimiko to answer her question, "He kissed me first through he got aid in that. It was my first kiss, it was quite.. nice. I honestly wouldn't mind kissing him again."

Noelle was not lying about that, a small smile on her face, it was the one thing she was going to miss even through the world was littered with other eligible bachelors.. yet, why did her heart twinge at the thought of anyone else besides.. she pushed those thoughts out of her head and gave Kimiko a cheerful smile, "You must be tired, I shouldn't keep you awake with my babble." she says standing up, "Maybe we can get something to eat a bit later, my treat."
Old Posted 09-13-2012, 03:51 AM Reply With Quote