Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default Roleplay scrapped .   #1  
It is said that every man has a story to tell even the men who were said to only be useful for war. Lucien A man of terrible fearful power beyond the comprehension of the gods had his own story to tell. He was the wielder of mass power The crimson lightning hot enough to burn into a humans soul and instantly burn even the legendary dragons to ash. He had been given the nickname known far and wide as Lucien the emotionless blood lightning Monster.

His name had become a legend Said to have found Zeus's lost power when fighting the titans. The forbidden bolts of Blood lust. This man wore black robes, Tight to his body yet the material its self was flexible. His eyes were dark red his smile emotionless his stance almost terrifying On his side he had fashioned a sword made from the metals of the earths core and charge by his mighty power. It was sunset and Lucien stood at the top of a majestic peak looking down upon the forests and animals around him. "What is my purpose in this world?" He spoke while looking up towards the heavens above him Desperately looking for an answer.

"What did that old man mean.. Everyone has a purpose. I always thought i was made for fighting, But the man disagreed..." He looked down at his hand staring at it intensely "Everyone has a purpose to life that doesn't belong to violence" is what the man had told him. For some odd reason it made Lucien have this weird feeling in his chest.. Could this be emotion? Was it really possible for him to be partially human to have a purpose Or was he really just a blood thirsty Creature of war.
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Last edited by Natsunaine; 09-13-2012 at 01:48 PM.
Old Posted 08-24-2012, 02:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
It had been a few years since.. Noelle didn't want to think of why she started her journey in the first place as she stopped to take a small break, pulling the canteen out of her bag and taking a sip of the cool liquid the container held as she glanced out at the surrounding area and marveled how humans, even how advanced the species was could be so simple.
But than, she had once been able to pass off as one of them for most of her life.. not even aware, her hand ran across the blade of the scythe strapped to her back.. and stopped herself from the thoughts that wanted to flow in her mind, she could already see their faces. The mortals who she had fondly grown to know as her parents..

Clutching her fist at the memories, they had lived in a peaceful village, as a kid, you could adventure out on your own and didn't have to worry about returning home before dark. But than they came.. and the village had been destroyed, countless mortals she knew gone in a heartbeat.. and her parents.. their lifeless bodies, the blood and him..

The rage splurged through Noelle's body, when she found him whoever he was, he was going to pay.. and she wouldn't be happy till his blood stained the ground just the same as her parents had.
Old Posted 08-28-2012, 06:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #3  
Lucien's mind was filled with countless counter-acting thoughts. He shouldn't have been distracted the whole reason for him being up on the peak was to spot for enemy units. Although he could have sent some other worthless brittle man to do it he didn't trust them to stay alive and do there job. "What is wrong with me I need to get my head on track. I can't let those words get to my head im here for battle thats what i was ordered to do."

Lucien continued to look out among the forest he could not spot anything but animals the forest was thick and even if there were soldiers the numbers would be low in such a narrow environment. Lucien raised his hand with a flattened palm as it sparked and charged a large amount of red electric flow in his hand and shot off toward the sky. He was signaling the troops that followed him.

Lucien made his way to the edge of the forest at the bottom of the peak. He began walking forward moving to the agreed meeting point. His mind began overflowed with the mans words that had been told to him. "I wonder if after the war i could actually find a place to settle down and belongs"

Lucien chuckled shaking his head, In his mind this was an impossible goal he knew as long as he had these powers there were going to be people constantly lusting to have him on their side. "What am I saying.. me? Be part of Society.. That Idiotic.."

""

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 10:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Time to get a move on. Noelle thought to herself, hanging around any longer there would bring back more memories she didn't want. Shoving the canteen into her bag, she glances up the road at the forest ahead of her, the only souls she could pick up were animals and she had no interest in taking animal souls, they she could forgive cause they had to kill for protection and food, that was all an animal was programmed to do. Not like humans, they knew the difference between needing to kill and killing just cause they wanted to, that was usually the main reason behind these pointless battles anyway, these humans didn't care about who's blood stained their hands, as long as they won the battle.

Noelle traveled alone, many times people, after seeing her in action with the scythe currently strapped across her back, had told her to join one of the troops but Noelle had no interest in this.

Suddenly, a red spark flew up from somewhere behind the forest, catching Noelle's eye. The spark looked almost familiar.. Just like the sparks that guy had.. could my search finally be over?
Noelle starts in the direction from where the spark seemed to come from.
Old Posted 08-29-2012, 05:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #5  
Lucien noticed a man running toward him from his troop. He stopped then saluted Lucien by pounding his fist gently into his chest. "SIR! There is nothing in the forest. Our scouts said there was a traveler of the edge but it shouldn't be anything to worry about"

Lucien nodded and smiled he enjoyed the fact that for once, he was finally getting a chance to enjoy the nature and walk through the forest without worry of battle or destroying other things. "Go join the rest of the troops and head north to the main base we spoke of earlier. As for me I think ill enjoy the long way alone." The solider frowned looking at Lucien with a worried expression. "But sir, Shouldn't you have a..."

Lucien threw his arm up and placed his hand over the man's mouth interrupting him "I said go and i meant it. Lest you wanna test my patience?" As he said that red sparks flowed from his ankles to his shoulders. The solider nodded as Lucien glared cold into the man's eyes he knew better than to irritate the man when he was upset although he was usually kind but battle brought out the worst in him.

""

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 07:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Upon reaching the edge of the forest, Noelle took a few minutes to tie back her long yet unruly mass of black hair back into a ponytail, she had no wishes to be tugging any strands free from the grips of overhanging tree branches during her trip. Taking another swig from the canteen before unstrapping the scythe from it's make shift case, just incase her senses were wrong and there was more than just the animals that made this forest home in there. And there only seemed to be one main path, she took a few moments to study the path and the surroundings, she always double, no triple checked things before going on cause sometimes, even someone like her could miss something important and that detail could very well be the one thing that could make the difference between life and death.

Seeing nothing life threatening, clutching the smooth, ivory colored handle, Noelle began the trip down the path, listening as the small animals ahead of her, the rustling in the undergrowth telling her they were moving away from her. For most animals, one look at the scythe was enough to send them running, it was unlike most scythes seen in the area. Rumors had been, all but the blade were made out of real human bones and had once belonged to the actual Grim Reaper. But since Noelle never had met the Grim Reaper, she couldn't verify those rumors and she doubt Hades would be very welcoming if she attempted to enter the Underworld to find out about the only gift that, she assumed he had left for her.

Ah yes, being related to an actual God actually sucked since they never seemed to remember your damn birthdays, at least Hades could of remembered to send her a fucking Christmas card during her seventeen years in the Mortal world or one of those annoying t-shirts that read, 'My parents went to Hell and only thing they brought me back was this lousy T-shirt".

Anyway, she needed to keep her mind on the task of hand, noticing how quiet the forest had came upon her entering, not even one bird chirped.. A thought ran through her head that made her give a short laugh, not even animals wanted to deal with Death..
Old Posted 08-29-2012, 02:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #7  
The cool air ran through Lucien's hair as he walked calmly through the forest hearing the sounds of The animals scurrying off. It made the man frown he was looking forward to seeing all the innocent creatures it always made him feel at peace. What could have scared these animals away? "Heh, I wonder if she is around to see me."Lucien smiled while pulling from his pocket a small black skull shaped whistle from his pocket and placed in in his mouth.

As Lucien blew air through the skull shaped device a loud squeal emitted. You could hear from far a away a large and loud roar followed by the sound of something running through the forest. Withing seconds a large black flash pierced through the veil of the thick forest and straight into Lucien. Lucien closed his eyes as he felt himself being knocked onto his back.

"Following me again are we Regina?" Lucien smiled and opened his eyes revealing in front of him the large Black dragon pinning him down to the floor looking at him with eyes almost like a dogs. Regina was Lucien's only friend when he was little and all alone an old man by the name of seuz, handed him an egg and the whistle in admiration of the young child raising himself all alone in the forest. Lucien could still remember those words the man had told him. "Everyone needs a purpose, Everyone needs a family and this is part of your family.. Some day it will be revealed to you who your family is and on that day you will find your purpose."

After that day seuz, Would commonly show up once in a blue moon to check on Lucien. There was something strange about him though he couldn't quite place his finger on it. Not that it mattered the man was nice and thats all he needed to know..

"So, Regina been following me have you?" The dragon nodded and playfully snarled at Lucien as he reach his hand up to pet Regina's Snout. "Good girl, i see you have been eating just fine" He laughed and playfully poked at her stomach. "You haven't been caught yet now have you?" The dragon shook its head and puffed into the air a small amount of blackened fire. "That's my good girl" He said patting her as Regina let him up.

""

Old Posted 08-29-2012, 08:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Noelle paused, hearing talking up ahead. Her green eyes narrow as her grip on the scythe tightened. Not wanting whoever was up ahead to hear her approaching, she decides to travel the rest of the way barefoot and using a tree to hide her from view.

A dragon.. that was the first thing that caught her attention, she had heard about these creatures but never had seen one in the flesh til now. Than again, who would of thought one of the mighty beasts would be hiding in this forest?

A sound of the human voice broke through her thoughts about the dragon. Him.. the guy she had been after all these years, was a few steps away.. treating the dragon like a dog? Surprised at this, she didn't realize that taking a step back, her bare foot had landed on a twig which snapped in response and made Noelle freeze for a moment before planting her back against the tree, hoping that neither heard that. She would have to wait till the dragon left him to get her revenge..
Old Posted 08-29-2012, 08:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #9  
Silence filled the air as the sound of the cracking twig was heard between Regina and Lucien both. I thought all the animals had run off..Lucien thought to himself staring intensively at the proximity of the area that the sound came from.

Regina snarled in a whisper as she slowly walked her way towards the sounds direction sniffing the air trying to track who or what it was. "Down, Girl I'm sure its just an animal.. Ill make sure for you okay?" Regina snorted smoke and nodded nudging Lucien toward the area with her snout. "Okay, Okay hold on for a second jeeze."

The man laughed and walked his way towards the sound carefully laying his dominant sword hand on the hilt of his Red blade. The blade was a long sword size with a thick edge as well as the blade its self. The hilt was decorated with a Black smokey jewel in the center and and hand guard along the bottom of the hilt sort of like a Falchion was sometimes made. below the Stone on the hilt was an eagle etched to look as if it was holding the stone in place.

"Hello? Is there someone there.. I will not harm you, I promise" Lucien stood at the edge of the path carefully examining the thick forest he could see the silhouette of a foot, Judging by where the foot was place he slowly glanced up and reached his arm out grabbing where he thought the person's shoulder would be and pulling gently towards him trying to see this newly arrived stranger.

""

Last edited by Natsunaine; 08-30-2012 at 08:43 AM.
Old Posted 08-30-2012, 08:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Shit, Noelle thought to herself, realizing that both the dragon and the guy had heard the twig snap, judging by the growl the dragon was making. Maybe they'll think it's an animal or something and not be bothered. She hoped.

She held her breath, listening as the guy consoled the dragon, Was this dragon his pet? before hearing the sound of foot steps approaching and the guy calling if anyone was there and that he wouldn't harm them.. Like I'm stupid enough to buy that. Noelle thought to herself.

Suddenly, a hand grabs her shoulder, startling her as she felt the tug of being pulled toward him. A burst of anger radiated through her and she slaps his hand off her shoulder and brings up the scythe, the blade pointing at Lucien. The hate she had for him showed in her eyes, "Keep your filthy hands off of me, you cold blooded murderer."

She cuts her eyes toward Regina, hoping the dragon wasn't interested in getting involved cause she knew if it did, she would be outnumbered and she really didn't want to take the dragon's soul, she held nothing against it before turning her full attention back to Lucien, "Before I kill you, I want to know. Why did you kill them when they never did anything to you in the first place?" Noelle says, her voice filled with bitterness.

Last edited by Dawn; 08-30-2012 at 11:56 AM.
Old Posted 08-30-2012, 11:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #11  
Lucien jerked his hand back as it was beings slapped blinking in confusion at the sudden Offensive attitude the women was putting off. "Cold blooded murder? The only people i have ever killed were those i was ordered to. I think you have the wrong person."

Regina snarled and bared her enormous fangs as the Scythe was pointed at lance. Lance placed his hand up in front of the dragon as if telling it to back off. "As i said before i have no intentions of hurting you, but if you insist on keep that weapon pointed towards me..."

At that moment Lucien unsheathed his blade the black smokey stone changed to a blood red color and almost looked as if inside the stone there was blood floating around in it. The blades heat started to escalate and began to spark and in an instant a dragon like serpent made of red crimson lighting formed coiled around the blade. "I will have to kill you.."

Lucien shrugged and frowned beginning to ramble "I rather not spill all your entrails across this forest.. Well i suppose i could always feed them to Regina.. Regina do dragons eat human meat? Seems like something they would eat.. hmm maybe i could just feed the wild life"

Regina playfully growled at Lucien agreeing with certain points of his conversation it was almost as if Lucien really did not care what the women did. Yes, Lucien did not want Blood shed but he couldn't help how this women felt. "Well i guess if you bleached it.." Lucien stopped in mid ramble and looked up at the women.. "Oh, Pardon me mademoiselle My name is Lucien and yours?"

""

Last edited by Natsunaine; 08-30-2012 at 01:51 PM.
Old Posted 08-30-2012, 01:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Noelle's eyes narrow at Lucien, "Don't you dare tell me lies. I saw you, that day you and your little troop of soldiers came and destroyed our village. You were the one standing over my parent's bodies or do you think I would forget?" she laughs coldy, seeing Lucien pull his sword out and the lightning serpent wind it's way up the blade, "Lower my weapon? Do you take me as a damn fool?"

A cruel smile played over her lips at Lucien's ramblings, "Kill me? Finish the job you started years ago, eh? And if I was you, you would tell your precious little dragon to get lost or she might end up with her soul missing." She holds out her free palm a few inches away from her body and calls up one of the recent spirits she had stolen. The small white orb floated a few inches above her palm, "And my name? We're not here to make polite conversion and drink tea, you damn retard but whatever, can't say I was rude when I send you to meet the Grim Reaper and Hades, now can I? The name's Noelle and don't you forget it now."
Old Posted 08-30-2012, 04:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #13  
Lucien looked at the women confused and sad, He had no idea what she was talking about he was ordered to attack so many places that he never kept track. "Look, Noelle was it? Lets start with your first accusation, I did not purposely kill your parents the only time i have ever slide this blade across human flesh was to either defend myself or follow orders."

Lucien smiled his eyes seemed to possibly be getting darker."As for the second I would have remembered a person like you, I tend to not forget the face of those who are bitchy towards me." Lucien chuckled lifting his hand up and pulling a glove slowly off his hand his body engulfed in the crimson like lighting.

"I have absolutely no reason to kill you women I suggest you calm down and sheath that weapon, But if you insist on threatening not only me but my best friend.. I guess im going to have to take that orb and shove it down down your throat decapitate your head and make you into a Human jack o'lantern" Lucien twisted his neck doing so made his entire neck pop. Lucien was no long being nice it seemed pointless at this moment in time.

"I do wish you to know that after every village i storm, I pray for them and even take my time to give those who have no family left a proper burial. I hate this war the world is stuck in, I wish i could just drop it all and disappear.." Lucien sighs and looked up into the air then quickly back down at Noelle. "But, Alas the gods do not wish that for me the only people that care about me anymore are seuz and Regina, And the old man barely ever shows up."

""

Old Posted 08-30-2012, 09:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Noelle frowns, Was it possible he didn't remember anything? That he had been innocent the whole time or he was messing around with her, like a cat does with a mouse? the spirit ball that had been balancing on her palm, slowly faded.

"As much as I would like to do as you ask, Lucien, yet I am afraid in my position, I can't," Noelle sighs, her eyes no longer bent on her revenge but sadness.

It had been shortly after the village had been destroyed that the offer had came. To be able to hunt down the one or ones responsible for taking everything away from her, all it was going to cost her in the end was her soul which back than to an angry, irrational mind sounded like too good of a deal to pass up...

"You see.." she focus on Lucien, "I was so hell bent on getting revenge after that, I kind of ended up in a deal where even if I don't go through with killing you, Hades still gets my soul at the end." she glances at Regina before lowering the scythe, "but than, maybe I am growing tired of this world.. even after I complete my revenge, my life will not be my own.." she turns her attention back to Lucien, her expression grim, "And I don't see what your complaining about, you should be lucky that you have someone who is willing to care enough to give a damn about you. You don't know how many people would swap everything in a heartbeat to know what it is to feel that someone cares purely for who they are and not for the items they process or cause they are under obligation to do so."

She turns to pick her boots up from the spot where she had left them, "And best you don't remember me, or whoever orders you were following might not too be pleased that your troop didn't finish their job. Through at the next village, if you need to do a prayer, if it's not too much to ask, include me in it? I know it's too late to save my soul but at least, it would be a comfort to know that once in my life, someone was willing, even for a second, to do that for me." she glances at Lucien as she said that, a small yet sad smile on her face.
Last edited by Dawn; 08-31-2012 at 05:39 AM.
Old Posted 08-31-2012, 05:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #15  
Lucien smiled and held back what he thought were tears, Emotions were not his forte. He was never the one to know what any kind of emotion he was feelling except anger and deceit. Lucien placed his hand on the women's shoulder, after sheathing the sword into its scabbard. "Noelle, I will pray for you, But I will not be alone in the prayer. You and I will pray together and we will save your soul" After a few moments of silence and prayer Lucien flashed Noelle a fake smile.

Lucien wasn't dumb he knew what is was like to sell your soul. Being in the war he saw many men do it for foolish things. Such as immortality, wealth, the ability to resurrect a loved one. Hades was a tricky bastard he had the Humor of a genie he never quite gave them exactly what they wanted.

"Since your in the contract either way though, You shouldn't spend what you have left of your life on revenge. You must find your purpose, I've been recently told by a wise old man that everyone has to have one." Lucien looked at Regina and smiled Quickly glancing back at Noelle.

He pulled from his pocket the spare whistle he kept just in case he lost the one he had around his neck and tossed it at Noelle. "Here, If you are ever in need of me blow this whistle." He flipped around and petted the scaly back on the pitch black dragon. "This giant pain of the neck will come stomping your way, And not long after that she will bring you to me. Its never to late to have someone care for you.

Lucien waved his hand at the girl as he flipped around and began walking through the path once more. Lucien had spoken his mind and hoped it got stuck somewhere in that women's head. "My troop is stationed at a base to the north, Its an old run down village. If you need a place to rest you are welcome there." After that Lucien disappeared into the path of the forest wondering about endlessly.

""

Last edited by Natsunaine; 08-31-2012 at 08:26 AM.
Old Posted 08-31-2012, 07:05 AM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Having seen the sparks in the sky, she knew that they would be moving on soon. Sitting atop a large black mare, the young girl was getting bored every passing minute. "Come on Kit, let's go find out what's taking him so long." Tugging gently on the reins of her horse, she turned her to set off down the path. Pushing a wave of hair back from her face, she stopped as she heard her name. Turning to face the soldier, she frowned at the man that was holding her up. "Young Mairi... You shouldn't wander of-" She cut him off with a glare. "Lucien is taking to long! I don't take orders from you, so remember that!" Snapping at the man before she took off with a giggle.

It wasn't long and Mairi got the feeling from her steed that they were close. Kit always became skittish when the dragon, Regina, was nearby. Stopping and allowing her hose to wander, she made her way to the edge of the small clearing. The sea colored eyes skipped right past the confrontation between Lucien and the girl she didn't know, to the dragon. "REGINA!" Squeaking happily as she ran from the trees, past Lucien who was leaving now and threw her arms around the huge dragon's neck. "It's been forever!"
Old Posted 08-31-2012, 08:26 AM Reply With Quote