Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

S.T.A.R.S.
Default When Zombies attack   #1  
I've been wanting to do a Zombie RP,so I'm making my own.

Setting:It's 2012,and scientists invented a virus to inject into humans in an attempt to create the ultimate Biological weapon.All was well until one of the specimens broke free from his holding cell,and starting attacking the scientists,spreading the virus by biting them.Slowly but surely,the virus spread through the small town,and people began barricading themselves inside their homes.A few brave survivors leave the safety of their houses in search of supplies,fellow survivors and a place where there are no zombies.Thinking that they would always have control over the virus,the scientists never created an antidote.The survivor's only option is to plow through the undead and flee.

You can use characters from TV shows or make up your own! If you are using someone from a show and don't know something about them,you can make it up or leave it out.If you're using your own character and want to leave some info out for now and reveal it later,that's fine! You can't be a zombie because,well,you wouldn't survive long...

I'll be posting the skeletons next.If you'd like to join,please post completed skeletons in this thread.

Please don't curse excessively.Romance is okay,but if it gets heavy,please time skip.
Please use masculine pronouns (He,Him,His) When talking or referring to me.

All hail the Female Courier who seduced Benny with her sick mind and Black Widow trait and then killed him in his sleep!
Last edited by TheCourier; 06-28-2012 at 03:49 AM.
Old Posted 06-27-2012, 02:58 AM Reply With Quote  
S.T.A.R.S.

Name:
Nickname/preferred name (if applicable):
Background/History:
Picture/description:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Preferred weapon(s):
Anything else you'd like to add:

All hail the Female Courier who seduced Benny with her sick mind and Black Widow trait and then killed him in his sleep!
Old Posted 06-27-2012, 03:03 AM Reply With Quote  
S.T.A.R.S.
Default   #3  
Ignore this post.

Last edited by TheCourier; 06-27-2012 at 03:30 AM.
Old Posted 06-27-2012, 03:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
[Resigned]

Name: Alexis
Nickname/preferred name (if applicable): Lex, Lexi
Sexual preference: Straight, but abstinent (no babies please)
Background/History: Mysterious, introverted, lone wolf; has trust issues but can be trusted, always on the lookout, relies on self to survive
Picture/description: Tough, but sweet-looking Indie girl. 5'2" tall, about 120 lbs.

Strengths: Foraging, Silent combat, Water purification, Book keeper (medicine, edible plants, auto maintenance & repair, survival)
Weaknesses: Aim, Focus, Eye sight (prescription glasses were lost in a previous combat), Quick combat, Traveling by foot
Preferred weapon(s): Crossbow, two silenced pistols in gun holsters strapped around the waist and legs, shotgun strapped to back, small utility pocket knife
Anything else you'd like to add: She never stays in the same place if zombies wander the area at any time. She documents all encounters in her personal notebook.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Last edited by Ginger; 08-07-2012 at 03:46 AM.
Old Posted 07-05-2012, 05:22 PM Reply With Quote  
S.T.A.R.S.
Default   #5  
Accepted! She's cute.Go ahead and post when you're ready.I'll post my character and then my intro.

Old Posted 07-11-2012, 05:40 AM Reply With Quote  
S.T.A.R.S.
Played by:The Courier.
Name: Ein Blackwood (Pronounced “Ian”).
Nickname/preferred name (if applicable):
Sexual preference: Homosexual.
Background/History: Ein grew with two alcoholic parents. His father often told the young man that he was a drunken mistake, which made him hate himself. He started drinking at age sixteen, and got a fake ID from a friend when he was eighteen, which landed him a job as a server at a popular nightclub.
Picture/description: Ein is very pale with short bleach blond hair, which often looks like he just rolled out of bed. His light green eyes make him stand out, as do his many piercings. Ein has his left eyebrow and tongue pierced, along with snakebites.
Strengths: Ein doesn’t scare easily, so he rarely backs down from a challenge.
Weaknesses: Because of his troubled past, Ein has very tough time trusting people. Because of that, he comes off as cold, and somewhat cocky. A fall off a cliff as a child caused his left leg to be rather weak, and gave him a noticeable limp.
Preferred weapon(s): Due to his injured leg, Ein prefers to use long range weapons like handguns. For close range he’ll use a shotgun. If he’s out of ammo, a baseball bat or a sledgehammer will do just fine.
Anything else you'd like to add:N/A

Old Posted 07-11-2012, 05:43 AM Reply With Quote  
S.T.A.R.S.
Default   #7  
Ein Blackwood...

It was a slow afternoon at the nightclub where Ein Blackwood worked.The blond was currently on break for an indefinite amount of time.Ein nursed a rum and coke and stared inattentively at the wall in front of him.The young man decided that he needed some fresh air so he walked out of the bar and leaned against the wall of the building.In the distance,Ein spotted what appeared to be a well-dressed man on all fours on the sidewalk. "O...kay." The blond said with an arched brow.The young man limped forward a few steps and saw that there was a bloody woman under the man! She didn't appear to be moving,so she was either unconscious or dead.Was this man attacking her? "Hey!" Ein shouted to get the man's attention.He turned around,blood dripping from his lips,and some entrails dangling from his teeth.Did he eat...that woman? Ein looked at the woman again,and she had a large pool of blood around her.There was no way she could survive without all that blood.The man was walking slowly toward Ein,dragging one foot behind him,arms outstretched in front of him.Ein pulled his handgun out of the strap on his leg.As the unknown man approached,the blond observed that he had ashen skin which appeared to be severely cracked.His eyes were entirely white and were for the most part,lifeless.Ein quickly took aim and shot the man in the head,killing him.That guy looked like the zombies in Resident Evil! But zombies,didn't exist,did they? "What the hell was that?" The blond asked himself.After a few moments,the woman rose and came at him like the other zombie had.The young man killed her,too.Ein went back into the club and downed his drink in one go. "God,I'm going to need another drink." He told the bartender as much,and soon enough,another rum and coke sat in front of him.Ein played Resident Evil a lot,but he never expected to see zombies in real life!

Professional Badass.

Last edited by TheCourier; 07-11-2012 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Because I can.
Old Posted 07-11-2012, 06:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Name: Chloe Loralei-Alice Johannes
Nickname/preferred name (if applicable): Clo, Leila
Sexual preference: Straight
Background/History: Chloe is half American/half Japanese. Been trained in many of the marital arts like kendo and karate during her earlier years, where she was taught that honor came from oneself.
It was also during this peroid that Chloe came disgusted with weapons like guns and knifes, and choose rather to fight her battles on the school ground using the methods that had been taught to her by her various teachers.
Chloe's father walked out on the family after the birth of her younger sister, Avalon who was born with an serious illness and slowly over the next few years, Chloe watched her mother slowly start to lose grip with reality. To stop Avalon from being put into foster care, Chloe worked it out with her school that she got home school tutoring and upon turning sixteen, recieved full guardian rights after her mother's death.
To support both of them, Chloe managed to find work at a local night bar, the owner had been on friendly terms with her father before he abandoned them, as a singer/waitress as well as sharing the house she grew up in with housemates.

Picture/description:

Strengths: Hand to hand combat, IT skills {repairing computers, hacking into stuff if needed}, First Aid {CPR, etc}
Weaknesses: Using ranged items like cross bows, Her Temper and not knowing when to keep her trap shut, protecting her
sister
Preferred weapon(s): Anything that closed ranged like sais or kendo staffs or often her own body if needed
Anything else you'd like to add: 99 percent of the time, she appears to be sarcastic and ill tempered, often making her seem rude upon first appearance but Chloe is very warm toward people she grows attached to
which is not often. And disproves of many of the older gentlemen who often try to hit on her when she's at work.
Old Posted 07-12-2012, 07:13 PM Reply With Quote  
S.T.A.R.S.
Default   #9  
Accepted.Post when you're ready. :)

Old Posted 07-15-2012, 07:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
As Alexis finished up an order with her last customer of the day before closing, she felt herself tired from the strenuous work of running her business by herself that afternoon. Clay, her hired book organizer, had called in sick that morning. He had hung up the phone in a hurry, as he started to violently choke into the phone. Lex felt sorry for the fella, but she didn't know how much longer she could manage her bookstore by herself. Thanking her final customer of the day, Alexis sighed in relief as she grabbed her purse, turned out the lights, and locked up shop. She couldn't help but wonder how Clay was doing, so she decided to purchase him a get well soon card at a nearby Hallmark store and deliver it to his place. She called a cab coming down the street, got inside, and asked the cab driver to take her to 241 East Main, the location of Clay's apartment.

When Lexi arrived, she got out of the cab and made her way up two flights of stairs since the elevator was under maintenance. She reached Clay's door and knocked four times. She didn't get a response. Trying again, she knocked another three times. Still no response. She took out the spare key to his apartment that he had given her and unlocked the door. Quietly, she pushed it open. The apartment was dark and silent, until she heard groaning in the back room. She made her way down the hallway and peeked into the room where the noise came from. What Alexis was seeing had been horrifying. Clay was standing behind his bed, chewing on his beloved cat. Alexis calmly tried getting his attention.

"...Clay? Are you alright?"

He instantly turned around, looked directly at her, and started stumbling towards her, gaining speed. Terrified, Alexis put the card on the dresser next to the entrance and started to quickly make her way out of the apartment complex. When she reached the front entrance door to the complex, she locked it and slammed it shut behind her, and ran down the street to the nearest taxi. Panicked, she asked the driver to take her to the nearest guns and ammunition store in fear of Clay coming after her. Those hungry eyes.. they frightened her.

Clay, or who she thought was Clay, was no longer Clay anymore, and she needed to protect herself.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 07-15-2012, 10:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #11  
It's going to be a slow night tonight. Chloe thought to herself as she hurried over to collect the glasses sitting on one of the tables and picking up the money the occupants had left on the table before leaving. Slipping behind the counter and depositing the glasses into the bin marked dirty dishes, Chloe glances out at the quiet foyer.

Usually by this time, the regulars would start streaming in and the night club would start jumping but tonight, it was strangely quiet. Pulling out the rota from it's spot under the counter, Chloe checked to see who was joining her tonight. Sam, her manager, usually did the rota and refused to put two people on during the day, stating with his eyes cut into slits, that there was no need for two workers during the afternoon shift since Chloe wouldn't be providing live entertainment till the place picked up in the evenings.

Mallory Out of all of people, Sam could of partnered her with, it had to be Mallory. Usually Jayden, Chloe wouldn't call him her best friend, covered those shifts but he had gotten the next few weeks off, which meant the teenage girls that populated the night club during the early hours of Saturday and Sunday would be hugely disappointed. If it wasn't Jayden's cute English accent that won the girls over, it was fact that he was single. All the teenage girls were hoping his next girlfriend would be them, probably half of the fathers in the town had their shotguns loaded and waiting for the day when their daughter would be bringing him home to meet Daddy.

A crashing sound pulled her out of her thoughts as one of the regulars came stumbling through the door. Upon first glance, the old fart looked drunk but upon further inspection..
The guy's clothes were ripped and looked to be stained in.. was that blood?
Drops of red were traveling down his chin and hands. But it was the eyes that gave Chloe the chills, they just looked empty.. like that of a predator.

Grabbing the broom from it's spot under the counter, Chloe knew the night was just about to turn interesting but not in a good way, "We're no longer in Kansas, Toto."
Old Posted 07-15-2012, 07:20 PM Reply With Quote  
S.T.A.R.S.
Ein had finished half of his second rum and coke when he chanced a glance out the window.That was when he saw three zombies walking around outside.The blond then glanced down at his watch.His shift was over,and with this zombie outbreak,it couldn't have been better timing.Ein put some money on the table and reloaded his gun before heading outside to his car.If these zombies were truly like those in Resident Evil,they would be slow and not too bright.There was just one problem.In Resident Evil,you can outrun zombies.The blond couldn't.That meant that he needed to kill them or at the very least knock them on their asses so that he could get away.Ein crept silently to his car.The only sounds he heard was his own breathing and the slow shuffling sound of the zombies around him dragging their feet.Just when he thought he was home free,the ringtone of his cell broke the silence.Since he didn't answer his phone,it went straight to voice mail. "You've reached Ein Blackwood.I can't come to the phone right now.Leave your name and number and I'll get back to you as soon as possible." Damn it! The zombies didn't seem to react until they heard his voice mail greeting.A couple of them lunged at the blond clumsily,one almost falling.Again he drew his gun.One of them was shot in the head and killed,the other had his knee caps blown out,causing him to have to drag himself forward with his arms.That was all the time he needed.Within a couple of minutes,Ein was in his car,locking it first and then fastening his seat belt.One look at his missed call history told him that his best friend and roommate,Garrett had called.He played Resident Evil too,so hopefully he had himself barricaded inside the apartment.Ein put his blue tooth in his ear and dialed Garrett's number before driving toward the apartment.If the other man was still alive,they'd go to the nearest guns and ammo store.If not,well,he didn't really want to entertain that thought.

((I hope my posts are okay. >.>))

Old Posted 07-15-2012, 11:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #13  
(Both of your posts are fine :))

Caught in a traffic jam, Alexis waited ten minutes before paying the cab driver and abandoned the taxi. She hurriedly ran down the sidewalk until she ran out of breathe and had to walk the other fifteen minutes to the guns and ammo shop. She spotted an abandoned bicycle in a nearby alleyway and carefully inspected to make sure no one was watching her. Lexi backed it out and onto the sidewalk, and swung her leg over the seat. She pushed off and continued to the shop.

Upon arrival, Alexis leaned the bicycle up against the store and walked inside. A middle-aged man tilted his cowboy hat and greeted her. "Good afternoon. What can I do for you today, miss?" Looking around the store, she had no idea where to begin. "I need something light that is automatic, but versatile. Something that can be used for self defense against other humans, with plenty of ammo. I have not experienced shooting guns before so I would like something that comes with a sight."
The man shifted his body weight and rubbed his chin. "You know, I think I have just the thing for you." He motioned for her to follow him to the back and opened a display case. "This right here is a Silenced Pistol. If you buy two of them I will give you 10% off the second one, and give you leg holsters to carry them in. Ammunition is on sale right now so you better stock up before I get cleaned out. I've had a lot of people coming in and out of here today. They say something strange is going on, that people are eating people. I just think everyone is going nuts." Alexis couldn't believe what she had just heard. Was she really about to purchase weapons? People eating people? ...What?

"I'll take them." They went to the checkout counter and a family of three entered. The shop owner greeted them but they didn't respond and instead started basketing ammunition. Alexis saw pocket knives on display and figured she should buy one of those too, just in case she ever needed one. She also picked out a couple of MREs and a lighter, and a small backpack to carry them in. After everything was paid for, she sat on a bench inside the store by the entrance to equip herself.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 07-16-2012, 08:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Damn, this idiot has dripped blood all over the floor I just cleaned.. Chloe thought in disgust as she stands over the unconscious customer. The handle of the broom was covered in bright, sticky blood from where she had whacked the living daylights out of the old fart when he had leapt to attack her. What the hell have they been putting in the water supply now? Chloe made a mental note not to touch the tap water.

Placing the broom against the nearest wall, Chloe reaches down to feel for a pulse before pulling her hand back, the guy's skin felt like rubber. And the pallor of the skin, this didn't make any sense.. all the evidence before her eyes told her the old fart had been dead for hours yet he had been stumbling around a few moments ago like he was still alive.

A word flashed across Chloe's mind but she pushed it out of her thoughts.. There was no way this guy could be a zombie, they just don't exist in anything but movies and video games.. there had to be another reason why the guy's skin was this color, some medical reason..

{as long as the post gets the message across. :3}
Old Posted 07-16-2012, 04:47 PM Reply With Quote  
S.T.A.R.S.
Default   #15  
Pick up,pick up.Pick up. Ein thought nervously.On his way to the apartment,the blond saw several zombies shuffling in the street. "How the hell did this even happen?" Was it some virus that had gotten out of control? More importantly,how could it be stopped? Ein pulled himself out of his thoughts when he reached the apartment building.Garrett never answered the phone.That meant that he was hiding,or that he was dead.The young man limped up to the steps and entered the building and took the elevator up to his apartment.There were no zombies on the first floor,but there were still several stories to the building.Ein exhaled sharply and entered his apartment.The room looked fine.Just as tidy as it had been that morning.No smell of decay,no moaning or shuffling footsteps. "Garrett,you here?" The blond called from the entrance. "Yeah,I'm in here!" Following the other mans voice lead him to the bedroom where his best friend was playing Resident Evil 4. "We have to get out of here now.There are zombies outside." Garrett paused the game and looked at Ein like he was mad. "What are you talking about?" Ein all but pulled Garrett by the arm over to the bedroom window. "That." Garrett started.He was a great deal taller than his best friend at 7'0".His eyes were dark blue,his hair was a black mohawk with red streaks.Ein told the other man what happened at work.They grabbed two small backpacks and put clothes and food into them before leaving the apartment.Garrett grabbed his shotgun on the way out. "I'm low on ammo,and I only own one gun.That's not gonna be enough." With that,he drove toward the guns and ammo shop.

((Thanks you guys. ^^))

Old Posted 07-17-2012, 01:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
While equipping herself with the newly bought forms of self defense, Alexis brainstormed in her mind what she should do next. She planned to head back to her apartment to pack more food and supplies in a larger backpack before heading out of the city as quickly as she could manage. Her scooter has a 3 gallon gas tank with a one gallon gas can strapped to the back. It gets 83 miles to the gallon, so she figured she should fill up at every gas station she sees, just in case people go into a panic sooner than expected.

With her brainstorming all figured out, she stood up, draped her small bag over her shoulders, and walked out of the store in a hurry. Looking behind her on her way out, she didn't realize two men walking inside and bumped right into them.

"I didn't mean to do that, sorry. I'm in a hurry and didn't see you there. And as much as I'd love to stick around and chit chat I really have to get out of here."
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 07-17-2012, 07:32 AM Reply With Quote