Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Person, what Person?
Default   #33  
Evan heard faint singing while he was out looking for something to eat but passed it off as his imagination. Even so he could not shake the feeling that there might be someone else out there and so replied with,
"Lost and lonely I wander theses halls,
Never rest for my weak and weary feet,
I walk and I wander,
I walk and I wander forever and ever.

I'm alone,
Amoungst everyone,
I walk by myself,
On this quest of mine.

Lost and lonely I wander theses halls,
I walk and I wander,

I don't know where I'm heading,
Don't know where I've been,
Maybe I'll know when I get there,
And maybe I won't.

I walk and I wander,

Maybe peace in the end for me,
Maybe a slice of life for me,
Or maybe I'm restless,
Forever and ever,
No place for me to rest.

I walk and I wander,

So I'll take to the sea,
And have it lull me to sleep,
So I'll take to the sea,
And maybe it will lend me my peace." His song was not pretty nor his voice musical but he did hope if there was another that they had heard it.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
Broken Muse is my girlfriend
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:
That is the general nature of things! An equality, a mutal need!

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
-Elizabeth & Jason (From The Thirteenth Season)
Old Posted 10-29-2011, 04:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Scarlett stiffened when she heard the voice of someone in the woods.
Standing and lifting the rabbit off the fire -lest it burn- she set it carefully aside before making her way towards the voice.
With her hand carefully on her saber, she stalked quietly through the woods.
Finally she came to the source of the noise, stared at the back of the man whom the voice belonged to.
Old Posted 10-29-2011, 04:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #35  
Evan heard someone behind him and turned around to come face to face with a girl. He was holding his sword and brought it up to defend himself but still asked, "Who are you?"
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
Old Posted 10-29-2011, 04:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
She looked at him disbelivingly. " Are you serious? Did you hit your head when that wave hit the boat?" she smirked, the same infuriating smirk that was made famous by her title the Red Devil.
" Though, I do have to admit, I'm almost disapointed that you didn't drown Dicaprio" she mused.
Old Posted 10-29-2011, 04:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #37  
That threw him for a second before he smirked. "Ah, so the Little Devil is actually a female." He was still a little shocked but now wore his mask. "And you were the one to save me, I dearly hope you haven't fallen for me." He was teasing, hoping to make her lash out and make a stupid move against Evan.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-29-2011, 04:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
She threw back her laugh. " Now now Dicaprio, no need to be so jealous. I know its against your culture to admit that women are more sophisticated and skilled, so I'll give you some time to accept that fact."
She smirked wider this time, exposing her gleaming white teeth. "Besides, from the looks of it, you have as much wit and purpose as you do balls... So, needless to say it would be a very disapointing relationship" she noted.
Old Posted 10-29-2011, 05:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #39  
Evan felt slighted that the other would believe he was jealous of a girl. "I'm hardly jealous of an inferior being." He said snidely. "I wouldn't want one with a crossdresing female who doesn't appear to be over 15 anyways."
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-29-2011, 05:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
She laughed at him. " I think you have gotten your words mixed up... I believe you meant to say " I couldn't get an incredibly enchanting and fresh faced woman who enjoys mens fashions".. Its alright though, if I had a brain the size of a pea -like yourself- I could imagine wording things correctly would be quite hard " she mocked.
Old Posted 10-29-2011, 05:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #41  
Evan tried to keep his temper in check which was hard enough without insulting words. "No, I'm sure I have worded it correctly." He said snidly. "And if I really wanted to, I could have any woman eating out of my hand. But my first and only love is my ship and the sea."
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-29-2011, 05:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
( LOL. Forgive her, she is a cheeky and confrentational woman. She enjoys annoying people)
Scarlett grinned cheekily. She knew she was testing his temper, and she was waiting for him to break down. Men like Evan were fun to toy with, always so serious and so stiff.
"Those women are called Whores Dicaprio, and they don't count, since they do that sort of thing for any man with money" she said with mirth.
Turning on her heel she allowed her hair to whip violently in his direction, sending water flying straight into his face.
Last edited by Auspicious Happenings; 10-29-2011 at 06:07 PM.
Old Posted 10-29-2011, 06:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #43  
(Nothing to be forgiven, it is just an RP. And I'm going to opoligize for his offensive saying right now because it is not true. )

Evan wiped the water our of his eyes with the arm not holding the sword. His grin had turned feral, "All woman are whores and that includes you." It was rude and uncalled for but he was beyound caring now, the girl had pushed a few too many of his buttons. "And your petty tatics are changing my mind."
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-29-2011, 07:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Without a word, or a sound, she swung around and closed the gap of distance between the two of them.
With eyes truly befitting of someone named the Red Devil, she glared at him coldly.
It was a look almost as cold as the blade of her sword, which she had pressed to his throat.
"It would do you well to learn to control your tongue. I will not tolerate your sexist rants. Call me a whore one more time and I will make sure it is the last time you speak" she hissed, the air around her dropping to frigid degrees.
(No offense taken :D )
Old Posted 10-29-2011, 07:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #45  
Evan gave a little chcule as though a sword was not actually pressed against his neck. "I do believe we have had this conversation before?" He tone was arrogence mixed with something else. "And shame to you, not playing out the tradition female role, Little Devil." Evan stared back into the Red Devil's eyes, his own burning yet dead. "Kill me now and I go silent, kill me later I go silent, let me live and I speak not a word. It won't matter to me, every man must face his maker and every child too."
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-29-2011, 08:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Withdrawing her sword, her glare remained cold.
She spat at this feet and resheethed her weapon. "Your blood is worth less than the effort it would take to wipe it off my blade" she said.
She stepped away again, but stopped to look over her shoulder. " You should know that this place is filled with terrible things... I wouldn't talk so lightly about meeting your maker, because it just might be so" she stated, before leaving for her camp.
Old Posted 10-29-2011, 09:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #47  
Evan have s light snort, he was not impressed by the other's speach and stalked off to his own camp. The other's words made his blood boil and only considerable effect stopped him for attempted to kill her.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-29-2011, 11:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Once she reached her camp, she sat with little grace next to the fire. Picking up the rabbit from earlier, she took a savage bite.
"I really wish he had drowned" she muttered to herself.
" Fifteen years old... Who is he kidding?!" she glowered.
Staring down at a puddle, she puffed out her chest and tried to admire her figure. Her lack of breasts was a sore spot for her, and she was irritated of the possibility that he might have figured that out.
As rough and gritty as she could be, she was still a woman, and she had womanly pride.
Tonight that pride was very injured.
The rabbit had lost its appeal and she set it aside for later, curling into a small ball on the floor, she closed her eyes and tried to drift off to sleep.
"I bet he hasn't seen a pair of breasts since his Mother weened him" she chuckled darkly.
(I love character quirks)
Questing: Whisper Wings. Please sell me some :(
Old Posted 10-29-2011, 11:44 PM Reply With Quote