Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Bald and loving it!
Default   #49  
The lion let out a heavy sigh, ignoring the smell of yet another cat and the distant voice it brought with it. Before he followed the girl, he found the remains of his pants, shifting through the fabric he found his most prized possession. It identified him as who he was and was worth more then a mere 100 gold. It was a medium sized golden locket, with a clock on the outside. Around the clock were intricate carvings which curved around to the back where there was an embossment of his families crest He gathered up the locket and ran after the girl pausing in front of her walking path and dropped it. He growled yet another message to her . “You may keep this as a show of good faith, you will have your money... or else you can keep this.” He hated adding the last part dropping the gold in front of her with watery eyes. With out looking back and continued walking ahead of the girl not really caring if she understood or not. The lion felt like he lost a little part of what little there was left of him.
Old Posted 08-03-2011, 01:25 AM  
Derp
The cat gave a low and purring laugh, his voice bubbling about in his chest like an overfilled pot of water. "And this looks like such fun; off to town for a loaf of bread?" He slid down- hanging by knees until he was upside down himself; watching the band of misfits as though this were proper-side up. His volume grew- just to ensure they could hear each of his properly enunciated syllables and appreciate them to their fullest; or perhaps so they could all hear the insult in his voice.

"An overgrown kitten, a red specter, and a sea cucumber; now that's delicious randomality of the cosmically unlikely kind." Not only did it seem as though he simply loved the sound of his own voice- but it was as though he himself didn't think he was abnormal at all. Regardless as to whether or not the sky was all purples and cream in his world. He grinned again, teeth poking at his lips as they drew tight- arms crossing over his chest as he crossed one ankle over the opposite knee. (Did he simply forget the laws of gravity??) His voice grew in a slight mocking tone; an edge that said 'I'm doing this on purpose; you know.' in so obvious a fashion that no doubt no one would notice in the slightest.

"Now..which one of you niblets thought it would be wise to skulk about unattended...? Adults can be terribly unforgiving beasties..and nobody's ever quite friendly to bumbling strangers you know.." Yes..he certainly did seem to enjoy the sound of his own smoky voice.

This is how I show my love.
I made it in my mind because;

I blame it on my ADD baby.
This is how an angel cries.
Blame it on my own sick pride.

Blame it on my ADD baby.

Old Posted 08-03-2011, 04:26 AM  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #51  
The hairs on his neck stood up before he heard the mocking voice again. This time it was impossible to ignore as a monkey... no a money this thing was not. The thing fore him had a devilish grin and was speaking in riddles. Though he was amused that it called the strange man a sea cucumber. His eyes traced the beings movements as it sat on the branch as if it were sitting in a chair. What was this fiend doing in the forest. Sebastian shook his head as he realized he should have given up on trying to answer that question along time ago. In all his years of wondering now, he had come across three mysterious beings in one day. It must have been in the water for this monkey was the strangest of them all. Especially since it smelled faintly like lavender. “I am not an over grown kitten..” He growled indignantly wondering if the creature could understand him. His eyes narrowed to two thin amber slits. “I have no answers for you stranger.” Since the being was of no use to him, he did not deserve answers.
Old Posted 08-03-2011, 04:48 AM  
*twitch*
Red stared at the trinket that the lion dropped beside her. Kneeling down, she picked it up and examined it. Studying the locket, she found family crest on the back side of it. She raised an eyebrow as Sasha spoke again.

Fluffykins says that you can hold onto it until he can pay you. If he can’t he says you can keep it…I vote you keep it anyways, it looks like it’s worth a good amount. Also the other cat is getting annoying. Can you make it shut up?

She rolled her eyes at his assessment of the locket, it was worth more than just a good amount, and ignored his request, the creature was not bothering her and she had no interest in involving herself in anything to simply appease the wolf. The lockets quality was high, and the gold even higher. The crest alone would bring in a large sum. Pocketing the locket she turned and began walking again. “You have a deal…Sebastian.”
I am the Goddess of Volcanoes...I Bleed Lava :3
Old Posted 08-04-2011, 01:03 AM  
Derp
Default   #53  
"Don't worry furbucket, I'm sure it's not your fault you were cursed with four legs and a hideous crown of hair. How -do- you keep from suffocating in it..?" True sympathy rang from his tone as the mangy cat slid from the tree- intent on following the group as it ebbed and slunk away from the forest. What were they all doing in such unmatched pairs? He pondered this as he came to stand next to the lion, eyebrows raising just as he leaned a hand on him.

"Perhaps I will go with you my friend, and follow you- I could ride you you know; as I weigh nothing at all." He smirked, leaning on his hand and very obviously weighing quite a bit more than nothing- as though he were heavier than he appeared. A feather with the weight of an egg, as it were. He smirked, giving a little hop and ending up supporting himself on one hand on the lion's back, smirking over at the woman clothed in red. now he weighed nothing more than a small book- an odd change from the heaviness from before- and spoke as though the lion were now nothing to consider in the slightest. Furniture and no more.

"And you understand his mental mumblings- the so silly grunts and squawks he has rambling about in his brain like a gaggle of crazed beasties and muffins? I think he wants me to fetch him a cradle..what ever for, I'm sure I have no idea. What could a lion do with a cradle of all things..?"
He carried on, his grin indulgent if anything. What indeed could a lion do with a cradle? Well, certainly more than a baby could, that was fact. It seemed he hadn't a care in the world. Or at least that he cared for nothing in the world- either way, this seemed an interesting method for killing his boredom as it were. The mess derived from such murder however...well, he certainly wouldn't be bothered in picking it up!
Old Posted 08-04-2011, 05:27 AM  
Bald and loving it!
The lion looked up, his body visibly showing relief. Not only did the girl agree to help him but she called him by his real name. It was a start at least. He would be able to pay her to her hearts content when he had this spell removed from him. There was no price he wouldn't pay to get his mothers locket back. He started to follow behind the girl when the other cat said something. It sounded as if he was trying to insult Sebastian's hair. He started to follow in pace behind Red, ignoring the new comer. But then he felt his knees buckling under additional weight.

He soon started to thrash about trying to get the man off of him. He didn't understand what the crazy cat was talking about. Who understood whose mental ramblings? But Sebastian didn't want to ask. He simply found himself rolling over not sure if he crushed the cat under his weight or not. “I am not your friend.” He growled slowly getting up and inching his way to follow red. “I don't know who you are or what your talking about, “ He turned to the man with a dangerous gleam in his eye “but do not mistake me for a horse ever again or you will be fighting my digestive system.” The crazy cat was so rude, and Sebastian didn't even know what to call him.
Old Posted 08-06-2011, 04:38 AM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #55  
Averad looked at the scene and let himself fade into the background, afraid of what else these two might do, as more and more anomalies appeared before him. "It seems that I've been out at sea too long. This is unprecedented," he thought as the Lion-prince exchanged pleasantries with Red, and the cat-like person began to speak in riddles or nonsense depending on how one would look at it. He wondered if he was dreaming for a moment, as he sheathed his sword. He could still hear the ringing from when red blocked it. "No wonder that no one entered the lost forest, not so much because the would be lost in a physical sense, but in a mental sense it would drive someone mad." After pinching himself, hard, he concluded that he definitely was not dreaming.
Following after Red, he called out, "Wait! I'd like to hire your services."

((sorry for the inactivity. Things have been going on. XP))
Old Posted 08-09-2011, 04:36 PM  
Guardian of Fyre and Light
(((Am I too late to play?)))
Old Posted 08-14-2011, 04:19 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #57  
((Attempts to shock the RP back to life))
Old Posted 11-26-2011, 05:15 PM  
Bald and loving it!
Sorry Funk we would have to start over, at least I dont think thats a bad idea starting over.
Old Posted 11-26-2011, 05:19 PM  
Trisphee Police Force
Default   #59  
Locking at request of OP.
Old Posted 01-13-2012, 05:05 PM  
Closed Thread