Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Posty McPostsALot
Default   #17  
A day after landing on shore, Captain Averad de Jaquez took First Mate Shmee and headed to the Poison Apple, the local pub, leaving the men on idle time duty, meaning that as long as they checked in every one or two nights, they were free to do as they wished.

The barman at the pub only confirmed the rumors that came to Captain Jaquez: Red was, indeed seen, going inside the Lost Kingdom. It was a fearful place to go through alone, but for the sake of stealth, and for that matter security from the Red Queen and the Snow Queen, he brought none of his crew members. Shmee was left to tend to the ships repairs, and after checking his two weeks worth of rations, he wandered in to the dark overgrowth inland that was the Lost Kingdom.

(I'm making the asumtion that Wonderland borders at least part of the Lost Kingdom, so plz correct me if I'm wrong and I'll make some edits.)
Last edited by Funkduder; 06-22-2011 at 12:58 AM.
Old Posted 06-15-2011, 05:12 PM  
We're all mad here.
*Warning - not proofread. Too tired :p

Agrath was pleased to have finally reached the waters of her home, and spent a good while simply floating an relishing in the warmer water. When the ship's crew began milling about in the hold, she decided to find a place with more peace and quiet and to look for a meal. Lightly propelling herself to shore with her tail, she crawled out of the water on all fours, waiting until she reached the tree line to stand up, her tail leaving a long slick in the ground between the wet prints of her feet.

Small tributaries of the main river that ran through the kindgom collected in mock deltas and small ponds, and in one such pond Agrath had set up was would pass for a den. She laid back now, casually, with her head propped on her arms, crossed behind her head, and one foot toeing the water of the pond by which she lay. Her eyes were closed and she had her teeth bared in a wide, satisfied grin, small tidy birds picking away he remnants of flesh that were stuck between her teeth.

As was her nature, she lay perfectly still, an odd jungle sculpture, more of interest to be found in the flies that were beginning to gather around the broken and split bones that lay in a pile beside the pond edge.
Old Posted 06-18-2011, 05:46 AM  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #19  
(( ^^;; its not to the north of wonderland is the white kingdom. Behind that mountain range if the forest it curves around the mountain but only to the northeast of wonderland. I had hopped to have the map up by now but I haven't scanned it yet sorry ))

The prince stopped laughing and decided to ignore the girl. Her stuffy didn't seem to life threatening. Sebastian slowly crawled over to the river that he bathed in before he had fallen asleep earlier. He dipped his head into the water before lifting it just above the surface. While his lips tread the surface of the water he drink slowly. Sebastian didn't want to risk throwing up again. Drinking his fill of the refreshing liquid he returned his attention a back to the girl and her dangerious animal. "What is your name girl? And why are you in these woods?"
Last edited by Poggio; 06-18-2011 at 03:18 PM.
Old Posted 06-18-2011, 01:03 PM  
*twitch*
Red stared at the boy blankly as his comments set Sasha into a fit of rage and ranting something about grinding particular parts of the guy’s anatomy into baby food and shoving them down his throat. She had a tendency to forget that no one could understand or even hear Sasha when he was in his stuffed animal form besides her. Having the rabid stuffy as her only companion for extended periods of time tended to do that…which probably explained her lack of social skills. Then again given her profession that was probably a good thing. “Do not call me girl…tell me what woods these are and perhaps I could answer that question.”

((So I have a question...if Red is lost, how does the Captain know where she is? O_o ))
I am the Goddess of Volcanoes...I Bleed Lava :3
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 12:07 AM  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #21  
Sebastian sat crosslegged looking at the girl. "Well you haven't given me another proper noun to replace that with now have you." Shaking his
head he reminded himself that this was no time to be arguing with some one that might potientially help him. "And that is good question..."
Sebastian stared up at the thick foliage of trees trying to remember which direction he traveled away from his castle but couldn't. He only knew that after a while he usually circled back to his home lands. "We are near the old kingdom of Lyngre and Rose, though never in my adventures have I come across the castle rose." Slowly the boy stood up from his spot near the stream. "Again I ask who are you and what are you doing here?" This time he was a bit more serious even though he was a fallen prince he wouldn't just have any one invade what little lands he had left.
Last edited by Poggio; 06-22-2011 at 11:08 PM.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 12:31 AM  
*twitch*
“Red. Near the old Kingdoms….It appears I have strayed further north than originally anticipated.” She had planned to be in wonderland within the next couple of days, but the scenic route has put her much more behind than she wanted. She had no use or time for forgotten kingdoms or half naked men in the woods. So with that bit of information from the boy, Red turned on her heel and started heading southwest towards Wonderland. Wait! Does this mean I can’t eat the insolent fool who made fun of me?!
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 12:45 AM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #23  
((I edited to make it that you were seen going into the lost kingdom, mirror))

"It's hard to keep track of where I'm going in this forest," thought the captain as he climbed up the jungle tree for the third time that day. "Blast it!" he finally concluded, jumping back down. "If I don't find her today, I'm going to have to go back and start again somewhere else."

"I underestimated this place. Trying to stay here for more than a few days will surely get a normal person lost. It lives up to it's name."

Climbing down from the tree, Captain Jaquez readied himself to go back to the town...but not before he saw a hint of red coming from the jungle.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 01:24 AM  
Bald and loving it!
Red? Simply a color. The prince watched the young lady walk off before deciding to follow her. This was the first time in a long time he had encountered a human that wasn't from his country. Wasn't effected by his stupidity and the curse that came with it. The young girl with the dangerous stuffy also mentioned something about going south. Sebastian wanted to take a chance. If he could get out of the woods by night fall she probably wouldn't be in danger from his curse. Silently the prince realized he had nothing to lose by following her. So he did.

(( HA we have mappage!! on the first page. ))
Last edited by Poggio; 06-22-2011 at 11:08 PM.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 03:44 PM  
*twitch*
Default   #25  
Stop ignoring me!
Red continued to ignore the overly talkative stuffed animal. Continuing forward at a steady pace she hoped to be out of the forest by nightfall, or at the very least be near to exiting the woods by that time.
He’s following us.
I am aware of this. He may do as he pleases so long as he does not try and slow us down.’ She could hear the plushie grumble some more in her head. It really seemed to have grown a great disliking to the boy. But so long as he did not do anything that would cause her unnecessary trouble, she could care less what he did. After an indiscernible amount of time, she noticed that the trees had begun to thin, if barely. Still it was an improvement and it meant that she just might be able to make if out of the forest by nightfall.
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 04:17 AM  
We're all mad here.
Agrath is just chilling at the moment. Not sure where she would be in the world so far, but someplace reasonably tropical or not cold, and wet. There a spot that fits that?
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 05:04 AM  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #27  
(( Sure if you want to make it up let me know I'll put a dot on the map where it is. Pm me some thing about it and I will add it to the description list of places ))
Old Posted 06-24-2011, 11:46 AM  
Bald and loving it!
The prince followed the Red clothed girl. She seemed agitated at something yet did not stop him from following her. As time passed Sebastian noticed the first thing he had not seen in a long time. The sky unfiltered from leaves. He had not realized how long he had journeyed behind the girl but the thinning woods said that it was getting close to-night. The prince felt a little coil of nerves wind tighter, "Have you been this way before? Do you think we will make a town by night fall?" He asked "Red?"
Old Posted 06-24-2011, 09:18 PM  
*twitch*
Default   #29  
We?! I refuse to be associated with that rude human in such a familiar term as “we”!!

“I have not and I do not know. At the very least we should be clear of the forest come night.”

I hate you.

Red continued to ignore the plushie. As she continued forward she pulled an apple from her bag and began to eat. It had to have been a day at least since she had eaten, she had a tendency to forget such necessities when focused on something else. But since they were nearly out of the forest and closer to Wonderland with every step, it finally dawned on her to eat.
Hey! Where’s my food! After a few moments, she reached back into her bag and pulled out another apple. She then tossed it behind her and at the boy. She could care less if he ate it, but at least she couldn’t be accused of not offering. This is animal abuse… Red simply rolled her eyes again. Sasha really could be overly talkative. 'You ate not long ago. An entire elk if I recall.' The stuffed animals response was to merely grumble in her head again, muttering something about a high metabolism.
Old Posted 06-24-2011, 09:46 PM  
Bald and loving it!
Sebastian scooped up the apple as he continued to follow the girl. It was a nice, every nice but it had been ages since he at anything other than meat. he doubted if he could hold the fruit down in his stomach. "Thank you" Sebastian said not forgetting his manners. For a moment he contemplated cleaning the apple off with his breeches but realized his soiled clothing was probably worse. He took a huge bite of the apple letting the sweet nectar wash over his taste buds. Sebastian started to wonder what he would do for money. Sure he trained in many royal skills but what good where they in the real world. The thought of begging made the sweet apple turn a little sour in his mouth. "Are you a thief" he asked between bites. If books could be judged by their covers, Sebastian had hopped he judged the girls right.
Old Posted 06-24-2011, 10:13 PM  
*twitch*
Default   #31  
"Only when I'm paid to be one." Red answered the boy without turning to him. Her focus more or less returning to exiting the forest as she threw aside the apple core. If night fell before the reached the edge of the forest, she would be forced to make camp in a tree once again. Which she would very much prefer not to do. Trees were terribly uncomfortable.

Curious brat...why is he still following us. Better yet why are you letting him follow us and answering his questions... The irritation was still evident in Sasha's voice. Still Red had no answer to give him, so she remained silent.
Old Posted 06-24-2011, 10:24 PM  
Bald and loving it!
Revenge is a dish best served cold, and who better to serve it then the coldest heart in all the continent. The Queen rose from her bed holding out her arms as her attendances dressed her in a sheer robe with a iridescenced laced design. She said on the edge of her bed while the women combed her pure white hair into a tight pony tail that draped behind her back. Her crown was nothing more than a circlet with a moon pearl drop at the center of her for head. Once of her attendances scurried off to bring a mirror. Her brown eyes were dilated with the Queens own poison. Outwardly she functioned like a normal human being. Inwardly all her thoughts turned towards loyalty to the Julian... No Julian died the day her sisters wish exiled her from the kingdom. She was the Snow Queen. Rising from her seat she gave them a bitter smile of approval which both girls gladly gobbled up like candy at a festival.

Snow walked out of her room into the hallway of her castle. Most of her castle had been a vast expansive open hallway adorned with Corinthian column. The allowed for the perfect view of her lands. She passed by quickly this morning, Snow had a surprised announcement for her morning courts. It was time to unveil her plan. The seasons were turning towards winter. This year the lands would feel the cold in the Queens heart. She wanted to take back what was hers. When she arrived at her throne room she immediately got down to business talking as she walked to her chair. "My people it is time to return to glory. To long have we suffered in the shadow of the lowlanders. To long have we been mocked by their greed." The court nodded lisstly nodded, but some burst out in cheers. "General you have my blessing, you know the plan take the goblins to the trade routs around wonderland but don't get to close, my sister is a clever one. We shall slowly kill them from the outside in." She then turned to another powerful man among her entourage. "Admiral, ready the fleets at sea. Do not attack any pirates, for a strike against any wonderland trading vessel is a strike for us. Secretly tie wonderland in our nets. On the first of WInter I shall unveil part two of our plan. As for now go my people ravage the land, Do it for us."
Old Posted 06-25-2011, 01:02 AM  
Closed Thread