Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

We're all mad here.
Default   #33  
Mirri looked at Sekhmet, in her furs with the tie in her mouth. She looked at her for a few more seconds before setting her feet, claws digging into the slippery floor. "

Perhaps one of you would help to pry the door while we pull?"

When Sekhmet looks ready, Mirri gives the tie one long, steady pull...

(Mirri isn't a fighting cat, but Norwegian forests are in the upper end for size, and probably weight. She would have nasty claws though (superb climbers I'm told), and isn't having much issue on the floor ;)

I'm assuming that Mirri has one side of teh tie, Jinx and Sek have the other, maybe.)
Last edited by Quiet Man Cometh; 05-13-2011 at 02:47 AM.
Old Posted 05-13-2011, 02:40 AM  
gnometastic
She'd thought she had this...but physics was not on her side. As the not-all-fluff Mirri began to pull Sekhment felt herself slide. Digging her nails in more she tried to scrabble along, but she knew she'd loose ground quickly.
Forest cats are the second largest domestic cats behind main coons, they're great climbers and jumpers, by also the biggest snuggle bugs in the world!
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 05-13-2011, 03:17 AM  
We're all mad here.
Default   #35  
I thought Ragdolls were at the top followed by the Main Coon and Norwegian Forest. Meh. Not really important right now.

Wonder how's Jinx is managing?

Sensing Sekhmet's slide, Mirri eases up on the tie, hoping to prevent a skid into the rather hard surface of the icebox.
Old Posted 05-13-2011, 04:03 AM  
Bald and loving it!
The little kitten scurried on the floor. His legs appeared like one of those old time cartoons moving as fast as he could but not really traveling anywhere. He felt the tie go slack, but kept trying anyways. When Jinx hit the hard surface of the ice box he let out a small yelp and finally let go of the fabric. Angry but more frustrated then anything, he clawed at the tie. Finally giving up, he bounced away from the tie far enough to turn and see the other two. Shaking his head he went to go investigate the rest of the store.
Old Posted 05-13-2011, 10:28 PM  
gnometastic
Default   #37  
She knew she wasn't the strongest, but apparently she was not even a deterant to friction and drag. Giving up, the ice-box door not showing any sign of even a crack, Sekhmet dropped the tie and licked at her mouth to clear the taste of musty silk. "Sorry, apparently the math isn't on my side. Ciaran, want to give it a go? I'll...uhm...keep the kit out from underfoot."
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

Old Posted 05-13-2011, 11:24 PM  
Wanderer
Ciaran flicked an ear, keeping a smirk to himself. Standing up, he strode over to the icebox and took Sekhmet's end of the tie in his jaws, then backed up slowly.

((Are we actually gonna be able to open this darn thing? XD))
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 05-14-2011, 01:06 AM  
We're all mad here.
Default   #39  
Well, apparently rats are strong enough to open fridge doors from the bottom.

Before picking up her end of the tie again, Mirri says to the others, "Perhaps one of you could try and work the door from the bottom, while we pull."

She picks up her end of the cord, looking over to Ciaran to be sure he's ready.
Old Posted 05-14-2011, 01:48 AM  
Wanderer
Without further ado, Ciaran started pulling, keeping rather low to the ground. His lithe body tensed; the sinewy strength he had teased out from his fights in the alleys showed through the tight muscles.

((Er...Fridge door = vaccuum, so be prepared for hilarity after it opens...))
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 05-14-2011, 02:06 AM  
We're all mad here.
Default   #41  
In order to gain a better grip, Mirri turned and walked away from the fridge, claws gripping the floor. She wasn't watching Ciaran and couldn't see the fridge door. What she did notice, was that after several determined steps, the tie went rather suddenly slack...
Old Posted 05-14-2011, 02:30 AM  
Wanderer
With a yowl of surprise, Ciaran flew backwards, bowling into the unfortunate Sekhmet and nearly sprawling his entire body across a bewildered Jinx. The ice box had split open with a short of squelch, and then a pop. Slightly dazed, the Abyssinian turnied his head to Mirri.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 05-14-2011, 02:43 AM  
We're all mad here.
Default   #43  
Pulling away from the ice box with her claws digging into the floor Mirri found herself moving speedily towards said floor and was soon pancake sprawled beneath one of the kitchen chairs. She grunted with a voice somewhat lower than her usual tone.

"There had better be fish in there."
Old Posted 05-14-2011, 03:06 AM  
gnometastic
Unable to scramble aside in time to dogde Sekhmet gave an irritated growl as she found herself knocked aside. She'd planned to help but they'd been in such a rush. Regaining her feet she groomed at her 'fur' in an irritated manner before moving to look inside their newly opened treasure. Tail swishing in indignation she examined their prizes. A tall white and red carton sat in the door, two small dessecated 'fruits' were in the bottom drawer, the upper shelves seemed filled with small plastic boxes, but just what was in them she had no idea.

Old Posted 05-14-2011, 12:33 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #45  
Quintus looked for a few minutes and then, finding nothing of use, stared blankly in thought of Jinx's words, as the cats below the sill he was on before desperately tried to do whatever they could to survive Which is perceived by the rest of the world, as cute cats messing around. XD. The thought of a new "Eccentric" never occurred to him after the night he had been rescued.
-Flashback-
For every scrap of food Quintus got back then, he got three scratches from other cats in return: it was a dangerous place, especially for a kitten like he was in the past. Quintus grew up to be a strong and nameless cat...but one day the luck ran out: a bunch of drunk "Eccentric"s were using Bang Knives in the alley, but they weren't "Eccentric". Their blades rang so loudly that by the time Quintus realized that the boys were aiming for him, he jumped into their arms in fear. They tied Quintus to a post and carved him with their knives. "Eccentric", the true Eccentric, arrived just in time. The drunks ran out of bullets, and in the shininess came "Eccentric", who cared enough to cover the scars before finally introducing me to the other four cats, and Quintus fit in as Quintus, the fifth cat.
-end flashback-
Quintus looked on as Sekhmet began to go inside the white box "They work fast," he thought, and then hopped to the windowsill to finally answer Sekhmet's question. "Nothing. I just like the old one."
Old Posted 05-15-2011, 05:02 AM  
We're all mad here.
Mirri stood up from her throw-rug position on the floor, leaving behind a noticibly dust free patch beneath the table. Getting her feet beneath her she finally shook her body, the coat of dust she had been wearing now dispursing in a cloud around her, making her look a little more like a cat and less like an abandoned throw pillow. When the dust settled, she paced over to where Sekhmet was examining the fridge. She turned up her nose just a little bit at what she saw, or what she didn't see. One ear flicked in the direction where Quintus was talking.

"Eccentric was good. We might find another one, but I don't know of any more here." She sniffed in the direction of a small glass picher with the remains of the cream that had been set on the table in the morning. "The other mans seemed to think he was a different breed."
Old Posted 05-15-2011, 06:07 AM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #47  
"Knowing 'other man', Eccentric probably was...but that was a good thing," Quintus said, spotting a glint from below the cabinet of trinkets. Jumping down, again, from the sill, Quintus ran over to the glint of light. Pawing at the light, Quintus found something that he didn't expect to find. It was like a long metal stick with a piece pointing out on each side. (basically, it's a window crank) Quintus toyed with it for a second, taking interest, and then brought it back up to his sill in order to try using it on the gap in the window.
Old Posted 05-16-2011, 02:53 AM  
Bald and loving it!
(( Hay Guys I don't have a computer so I don't know how often I will be able to get on. I am giving you permission to god mod Jinx as you please, I will just catch up later. ))
Old Posted 05-17-2011, 06:10 PM  
Closed Thread