Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Bald and loving it!
Default   #49  
He was unable to get more information out of the owner other then he had a job with steady hours. Rising from the piano he closed the lid and decided it was high time for an intermission. Silently he made his way back to the bar where the black eared fellow had just came from the back. Since the young lady was tending to customers he waved, trying to get the mans attention. "E..Excuse me?"
Old Posted 02-21-2013, 09:37 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
nearly as soon as he was back into the main room he was hailed down and taking up his position behind the bar he was propositioned for the drink he was promised though with the condition it was not liquored. nodding he complied
Old Posted 02-21-2013, 02:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #51  
It seemed the man was busy attending to some one else, when surprisingly his Shirley Temple appeared before him. Before the man could scurry off to talk to others, Po piped up. "Excuse me, I was hoping to get something to eat as well... and to ask you other things."
Old Posted 02-26-2013, 09:48 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he thought to say no to the food but the guy looked about starved and if he really was to be hired then the money could be paid back. pulling a five from his own pocket he flashed it, "only this once and if you can wait until everyone is served then sure"
Old Posted 02-26-2013, 08:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #53  
~~~~✪ 《《《~~~HONEY~~~》》》 ✪~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She watched with a kind amusement while she watched the bard-like boy search through his things for money to pay for the drink she already started looking underneath the bar for the cider he asked for."Don't worry there sugar, one little drink won't be all that much, and because of the opening I'll give it to you on the house." She gave a kind wink as she pulled a glass out and filled it with the spicy cider and garnished with a decorative twig of cinnamon before sliding it across the bar. "If you need anything else just lemme know, will ya?"

Turning her attention from the pale headed lad she noticed that the two people donning oversized ears similar to a rabbit were speaking among themselves for drinks and food, and sidling over she gave her fellow bartender a little bump with her hip as she folded her arms on the bar. "What kind of questions do you have, sugar? Everything is a bit lulled right now and know Mr. Rem over there." Pointing off where the boss man stood she straightened and instead perched a hand upon one of her hips as she gave a bit of a wiggle. "If it was food you wanted I think there was someone messing around in the back if we needed something whipped up."
Old Posted 02-26-2013, 08:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
"I--! Huh, okay. Thanks lots," he added quickly before almost dunking his face into the drink. Decent stuff first. If he wanted, he could get hammered later.

For now he just had to get away from...other drunk people. His friends. Oh, the irony.

Turning slightly, he noticed a rather feline-like lady sitting some distance away at the bar. She looks...disappointed. I hope it's not me, he wondered, again too self-conscious. Then he shrugged.
Old Posted 02-27-2013, 12:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #55  
His voice faltered at the arrival of the lady and his lips curved into a smile. “I had plenty … though for the life of me I can't remember any of them.” Idly his fingers comb through his hair and scratched “Well I suppose the first is...” He tried again. “I would like to know what its like working here, I mean crowd condition if I should wear a suit of armor from bar fights, the second...” He peaked over his shoulder to make sure the feline was oblivious “Does every one have an accent here?”
Old Posted 02-28-2013, 10:33 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
at the arrival of the female bartender he left the counter to go make a quick sandwich for the lapin to eat and maybe to familiarize himself a little better with the kitchen in case they ran out of anything before the night was spent
Old Posted 02-28-2013, 12:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #57  

As her fellow bartender left abruptly her lips pursed while she rolled her eyes before turning back to the customer in front of her brimming with questions. "Every bar has a couple of fights break out, but Rem usually makes sure to keep his places in tip-top shape. People fight they get thrown out, so you won't have to worry about that, sugar." When the question about accents emerged she laughed and latted her hand on the bar a few times. "I think this place just attracts a variety of people, and where there are people there are accents. Think nothin' of it, and if you can't understand just speak up."
Old Posted 02-28-2013, 11:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He grinned. Taking the drink that was given to him earlier he watched the black eared rabbit disappear behind the double metal doors. It reminded him of his own hunger. "Am I allowed behind the bar?... since I work here now?" He wondered as his eyes drifted to the other customer left before finally falling on to the large case near his stool. "And do you guys serve sandwiches?"
Old Posted 03-01-2013, 10:13 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #59  
he was mostly unmolested by the 'cook' while he made the lapin a sandwich though without knowing what kind the other wanted he was left guessing and settled for turkey and cheese. taking the plate back out he found the man still talking with his fellow bartender and saying nothing set the plate down
Old Posted 03-01-2013, 03:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Multiply Six by Nine
-He walks into the bar a black and red bandana wrapped around his left arm- "Hello everyone." -He walks up to the bar awaiting the bartender.-
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 04:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #61  
Seeing the sandwich he was distracted from his first bite by yet another customer that walked in. He let the food smash against the roof of his mouth as he waited to see where the man was planning on sitting. As he swallowed he realized hunger made him forget his manners. Turning to the black eared Lupin he smiled. "Thank you.... " His eyes found the curves of the young lady again. He took another bite. His confidence grew with each chew and once his mouth was clear of crumbs he spoke again. "My name is Po its nice to meet you." This time the green eyes ventured a look.
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 10:46 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
the young man's eyes flitted between them as he spoke giving him a charming air though the manners about him did not and reaching down to pull a napkin free of the holder he passed it on, "you may call me cho, and this is my associate honey"
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 10:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #63  

She snorted a response when the other bartender spoke, and reaching over she wrapped her arm around his shoulders and hugged him against her side. "It's cute that you call us associates, sweetie. It will do for now, though. As much as I hate to leave it looks like there is someone else at the bar who needs tending. I will be back in a flash." She offered a smile to both of the rabbit hybrids and an additional pat on Cho's shoulder before sliding down the bar smoothly to where the newcomer was perched upon a bar stool. "hello there, what can I help you with or get'cha?"
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 11:21 PM Reply With Quote  
MUTANT D:
I'd love to join in, but y'all seem pretty intimidating.
Old Posted 05-17-2013, 03:38 PM Reply With Quote