Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #145  
Lance laughed at the zombie reference "Nice one but i pass on the whole gay thing i just couldn't do it" He smiled and walked to the front of the rv he sat down on it and looked into the sky staring at the stars while propping his wounded leg on the hood.
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 08-17-2012, 07:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Avalon smirks, "There could be a few undying ones out there as well. The zombies probably left a few ugly ones out there for you." She opens the jar of food and lets Roz feed herself.
Old Posted 08-17-2012, 07:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #147  
Shadow shook his head laying across the hood and frowning. "Unfortunately i doubt even the ugly ones would care. Alas, I promised an old friend that i would find a family." Shadow laughed and shook his head in disbelief and disappointment. "Can't you imagine me with a family a foolish idea huh?"

""

Old Posted 08-17-2012, 08:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
"Never know till you ask," Avalon glances at him, "You know, if you play your cards right, you might get a chance with Chloe.. through I think most guys are scared of her.. I heard she's threatened to make a few into females." she grins, "Of course, they were trying to shove dollar bills down her panties.."
Old Posted 08-17-2012, 08:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #149  
Shadow sat up and walked to the Rv door he walked inside and laid himself upon one of the beds and slowly falling asleep. (im gonna wait until more people start posting cause its getting hard to think of things to do)

""

Old Posted 08-17-2012, 08:25 PM Reply With Quote  
The Dragon Reborn
Rhys and Kat had been walking for a few hours now. Night had fallen in full, and it was getting much harder to see the things that stumbled around the woodline next to the road. The sounds of leaves rustling and twigs breaking was a small warning, but without the light of the sun, traveling was far too dangerous. But it had to be done. The sooner they made it back to camp the sooner they would be out of immediate danger.
As far as the two could tell from the signs they had left behind and the worn map that Rhys kept with him, they were about half a mile from the safe house. The going had gone quickly at first with only the occasional walker roaming by, but the closer they got to living lodgings, the more the undead numbers increased. Now they had to watch every step. The two scouts came to the large parking lot of a strip mall near their group, with the safe house being just on the other side behind the buildings.
"Well," Kat whispered "We can try and sneak across to the middle door over there and risk something seeing us in the open, or we can go around and risk something seeing us in the woods."
"Great choices, right." Rhys said roughly. "Going through the middle would be faster. Plus if we get seen out there at least we have an equal chance of seeing whatever saw us. I don't want anything jumping on me from behind a tree."
"Right." She replied
Rhys let the way with Kat scanning the pavement for movement. To the far right of the building she could see the limping movements of a zombie, but besides that it was clear as far as she could tell. She caught up to Rhys.
"One off to the right." She whispered.
He also saw it.
"Stay low." he said.
They crept towards the buildings, the walker slowly making it's way in the same direction.
BOOM!
A gun shot echoed across the lot.
"That came from the safe house!" Kat exclaimed. As they watched, the single zombie started walking more directly toward their goal. Other walkers began to cross the parking lot, one of the new ones spotting them. It opened it's mouth and let out a low but powerful moan that only grew as the others followed the first one's gaze.
"Run!" Rhys yelled.
Old Posted 08-18-2012, 06:23 PM Reply With Quote