Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #81  

"It's fine, it is something I should know to happen, it is not normal that most people will welcome a person who will share little or even tell any one about theme selves to others it is not common and people wanting to bring back faith and hope to the world is another thing. But that is what I need to do so I must find the master I need to become better. . . . " he said as his thought went back to the dream he couldn't stand that feeling of not truly being the Avatar it would hurt him in away if he couldn't be that person so he would do what he could to do what he needed to do in his own mind.

"But I don't think you father would like it much if you just up and left that would just have him hate me even more in away. That just seems scary to have your father hate me." he said to her but nodded some about heading back to the room sooner or later he would need to head back to sleep but he was going to check on Maru to make sure his friend was okay as he headed off to the cargo area to see his friend. Opening the door he walked inside to see his companion asleep as he was able to pull out wrapped napkin with some food place it near by for him to eat as he started to pet Maru. "Well be out from here soon Maru it will be okay." hugging the large animal then left to head back to the room.

I am the manry-est of men!

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 08-02-2012, 12:15 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Misu Moshe

Misu thought on what Thokin said. He was afraid of her father. Then she had to convince her father to let her go. She knew she could trust him with the information, but would Thokin trust him. He just had to know that Thokin wasn't some weird guy that thought he had some weird vision.

Thokin walked into the room, with Misu lying down on her bed. She had the Avatar book opened and flip upside down on her stomach. "What would you think about telling my dad about you being you know who?" She spoke slowly to try and ease the blow of the question. "I just need to convince him that you are not a bad guy." She sat up moving the book to the bed, losing her page. "If you can think of any other ideas that would do it, let me hear them. But so far you sound like a crazy hobo looking for world peace." She made it very blunt to try to get the picture through to him. That in this day and age, not many people believed that one person is able to change the world. Only the avatar was able to that, and with out knowing that he was the avatar he just sounded plain crazy.
Old Posted 08-02-2012, 12:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #83  

"Well I guess we can tell him. . . .if it will ease is thoughts of me, and yes I may sound crazy but I don't know how the world feels about the Avatar now, so I must be careful who I share this with. But I guess you are right I should share this with him at least I can have one person more not look at me like I am crazy I guess." as he leaned against the wall then sat down thinking some. "So how would we do this then?" looking over to Misu.

Old Posted 08-02-2012, 01:06 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Misu Moshe

Misu thought about when to tell her father. "I think waiting until we are at the city might be a good idea. I would hate to start something on this boat. That and we could be at my house. In private." She paused thinking how she would get him back at her house. "Maybe I could ask him to have you over for dinner just one more time. And then I could tell him. That way the only other people that could find out is my mom and brother. And I only worry about my brother knowing." She smiled. "So what do you think about that?"
Old Posted 08-02-2012, 01:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #85  

"That seems like a good idea, and it will help a lot I think." as he nodded to Misu's idea but he still was worried even if they did find out would they believe him and would they allow him to say hello to her after all this? He saw that world has be come very closed off to everyone unlike in the old days. Closing his eyes he decided he would mediate on the idea and see if he could get any help from the other avatars of the past.

Old Posted 08-02-2012, 02:56 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Misu Moshe

Misu was happy that he liked her idea. He started to meditate, and she started to read her book. Her thoughts strayed from the book and she started to ponder about how the whole thing would go down. Maybe she should try and help him learn a bit of each element so when her father goes and asks to have him prove it, just like she did, he could pull off all four elements. She didn't know how hard it would be, but she figured it was at least worth a shot. There wasn't much to lose, except if some one saw them training. She would have to mention it to Thokin. If he liked the idea, they would do it, but if he thinks it would be to much of a danger they would not even try it. Showing her was risky enough, but to train and have him practice all four, was really pushing it.
Last edited by whitexsuicide; 08-15-2012 at 01:11 PM.
Old Posted 08-04-2012, 12:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #87  
Aang watched as the boy tried to contact him staying just out of reach of his conscious mind. The spirits had forbidden them to speak with the current avatar, it was insane what they were trying to do but the past Avatars really had no say in it. To ignore their warning would mean that the Koh would take away their families. The Airbender could not risk that nor really could any other avatar, they all had loved ones and did not wish for them to suffer the fate of the face stealer.
Kuruk was not a spiritual man in death, nor had he been in life, but this boy needed help and everyone else was afraid enough of Koh to stand back and not help their current form. Stepping into the boys mind he crossed his legs sitting across from him. "Hello Young Avatar Thonkin... You wished to speak to Us?" He played at the us while flicking his eyes back at the others who stood far behind him not saying a word, too afraid to help this boy who was trying his best to pass the trials that the spirits had set before him.

(yes I enjoy making this hard for you)
Old Posted 08-11-2012, 03:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!

"I do, I seek help in what should I do I want to help this world but how can I when it seems people are so weary of anyone's good deeds or cause, had this time since then been so. . . .bad since after Avatar Korra?" then it dawned on him some as he spoke with Aang. "Pardon me Avatar Aang, but where is Korra? I thought I was to meet with her like she had to meet with you?" he had asked feeling some what confused he didn't mind but while growing up, it seem Korra hardly spoke with him it was odd could it be that she was still about how he would ask her for advice? It was rather confusing but went on. "Please forgive on that." bowing his head some to the other.

"I have set out and went on my trip, I am now headed for the city what should I do. . .I want to show people that I have good intent and am not evil." he said to the older Avatar.

Old Posted 08-15-2012, 12:48 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #89  
Misu Moshe

Misu looked up from her thoughts and watched as Thokin was lost in his thoughts. She watched him for a bit. He looked peaceful moving his lips only slightly open like he was talking to some one in his dream. She wondered what he was doing. She had no clue, and would have to ask him of his dream when he woke. She looked back to her and saw that the past twenty pages she had read she didn't take in. She flipped back to where she remembered she left off and started reading over again.
Old Posted 08-15-2012, 01:15 PM Reply With Quote