Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

~!Halloween Queen!~
Default ZOMBIES SHOULD WEAR PANTS!;; Shadows RP   #1  
I need to at least get the first post done, right? RIGHT.

So this is just a silly little chatplay/roleplay for the people who frequent Shadows. NOW, LET ME GET THIS OUT THERE NOW. ANYONE. CAN. JOIN. This thread is meant for fun, meaning, the more the merrier!

At the moment, there is no setting. No set place or time. Basically? We're a freestyle thread, so have fun, and go at it until your hearts content. <3
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Last edited by Batty; 03-23-2011 at 09:08 PM.
Old Posted 03-19-2011, 02:11 AM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
oo1. You must follow the ToS at ALL times. No exceptions. If you haven't read them, then I suggest you do. =3 We all need to stay safe, yes?
oo2. No spamming! It should be a given, but you never know, right?
oo3. Please, no drama. If you have beef with someone, take it to the PM's. If you have an issue with a certain user, and it can't be resolved, shoot me a PM and I'll see if I can resolve it for you.
oo4. STALKING IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED HERE. <3
oo5. It goes without saying, but please follow all the rules.
Last edited by Batty; 03-23-2011 at 09:07 PM.
Old Posted 03-19-2011, 02:12 AM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #3  
reserved AGAIN.
Old Posted 03-19-2011, 02:14 AM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
EXTRA POST, JUST IN CASES.
Last edited by Batty; 03-19-2011 at 02:27 AM.
Old Posted 03-19-2011, 02:15 AM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #5  
<.< maybe ONE more post. xD;
Old Posted 03-23-2011, 08:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Manners
You're gonna drive me c r a z y;
You're gonna drive me m a d;

I REFUSE TO BE THE FIRST ONE TO POST HERE.

You've got an a n g e l on your shoulder
makin' hairpins out of g l a s s
Leaving Forever
Old Posted 03-24-2011, 02:29 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Default   #7  
YEAH ME TOO!

Old Posted 03-24-2011, 03:07 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Popping her head out of the door, blinking rapidly, Batty noticed two of her lovely patrons just kind of... standing outside. Curiously, she allowed herself to slither out of the slight crack in the door in which she opened, smiling in a goofy manner towards towards two of her favorite ladies in the Shadows. "Come on, girls. Don't be scaredy cats! I can't be expected to post first!" And then she rethought the statement... knowing she decided to take it upon herself to post first. Shaking her head, she opened the door completely, sliding out of the way slightly, placing one hand on her waist, the other motioning a grand gesture of inviting them in.

"Well, everythings all set up, aside from making things a bit more... aesthetically pleasing to the eye, but you all are welcome to come on in, and play with me!"

[That was complete shite. xD YAY!]
Last edited by Batty; 03-24-2011 at 03:35 PM.
Old Posted 03-24-2011, 03:22 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Default   #9  
Holding her fisted hand up to her mouth, she looks up at Batbat without moving her head.

"You know, for someone who isn't making the first post it sure does seem like you made the first post.."

Now springing toward Batbat, Rousi pokes her in the belly and ducks underneath her arm to walk into the...whatevers waiting behind the door.

"Holy crap! This place is huge! ..and kinda like a barren wasteland. What are we going to do with all this space?"

Pulling squirt guns out of her pockets, Rous starts firing at cobwebs.

Old Posted 03-24-2011, 06:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Manners
You're gonna drive me c r a z y;
You're gonna drive me m a d;

Peachy looked around timidly after passing the Batters who was standing in the doorway.

She followed Rousi and cringed at the sight of the squirt gun. She hated water.

Looking around, she noticed the cobwebs.

"Cobwebs mean spiders." Peachy said quietly, beginning to tremble.

You've got an a n g e l on your shoulder
makin' hairpins out of g l a s s
Leaving Forever
Old Posted 03-24-2011, 06:50 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #11  
"H-hey! Guyyssss! Its not all THAT bad... I mean.. I think we can do something wonderful with it!" Shaking her head, she closed the door behind her, walking a few paces behind both Peachy, and Rou. Sneaking up behind her beloved Peachy, wrapping her arms around the girl to hold her close. "Don't be afraid of the water, Rou darling is just trying to... clean the place up?" Looking around to really take everything in, Le Batty then pulled her Peachy off to the side away from Rou and the spiderwebs. "I was thinking we could possibly put in a dance floor, a bar, maybe... I don't know. We need more than just a simple lounge for everyone to hang about. I love the simple set up we have, but..." Biting her lip softly, and pulling slightly away from Peachy, she perched herself against the wall, bending her leg at the knee, and resting the flat of her foot against it, crossing her arms about her chest. "What do you guys think?"
Last edited by Batty; 03-24-2011 at 07:12 PM.
Old Posted 03-24-2011, 07:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
"Please let me in!!" bangs on door. "There are dead things out here!!"
:D"I deny your reality substitute my own":D

Get yummy pics of your self or gifts here. Great for birthdays. I'm very happy with it. http://trisphee.com/forums/showthrea...770#post507770
-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Kamikaze Chinchilla the eater of my shoes-
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

<>I'm friends with a crazed, cookie-loving suicidal rodent O3o and an evil, possessed, psyco doll <3<>
Old Posted 03-27-2011, 01:23 AM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #13  
Jumping back, slightly startled, the girl made her way towards the door... which, she could have SWORN she left open. "Ah, well. Maybe I'm just a tad absent minded today?" Opening the door, Batty recognized the person banging on the door. "Ed! COME ON IN!" Grabbing his arm and yanking him inside, she then embraces him in a GIANT HUG OF DOOM! "Welcome to the club, love! We're just cleaning the place out a bit. Any suggestions on what we should put up, in here?"Tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear, she smiled again, sweeping the room with her eyes, before turning back towards Ed Ed, cocking her head to the side in question.

[Do you know how difficult it is to keep these things short? xD]
Last edited by Batty; 03-28-2011 at 01:10 AM.
Old Posted 03-27-2011, 01:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
"Espy..... wait my name isn't....?!" Evil Ed started before he was embrace in a big hug for doom.
"Welcome to the club, love! We're just cleaning the place out a bit. Any suggestions on what we should put up, in here?" Evil Ed heard Batty say then look back at him.
"Well I not sure.....?" Ed said still not sure what was going.

Get yummy pics of your self or gifts here. Great for birthdays. I'm very happy with it. http://trisphee.com/forums/showthrea...770#post507770
-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

<>I'm friends with a crazed, cookie-loving suicidal rodent O3o and an evil, possessed, psyco doll <3<>
Old Posted 03-27-2011, 02:08 AM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #15  
[PFFTTT! LMFAO. I was so goddamned tired last night. SORRY ED ED! ><]
Old Posted 03-28-2011, 01:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
(It's ok ;3)
Ed looked around the club, it was pretty big so he wasn't sure what to do next. All he knew that he was running from some Zombies and saw a light in a window. Thinking that this could be a safe place to go and hind for a bit. "Uh, thank you for welcoming me in to your club love, if there is anything I can do for you just let me know, I would be happy to do it.' Ed finish with a smile and bowed to Batty.

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Old Posted 03-31-2011, 03:20 PM Reply With Quote