Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Thief of Always
Default {WINGS}{Public RP}{Center Park}   #1  
A public role play for those owning a Wing Pet. As long as you have a pet or egg you may feel free to join in the fun.

If you are interested in purchasing a pet of your own please see this thread.

http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2669

Attention this role-play could have aspects or have scenes that develop into a mature nature. (Fighting and relationships and what have you.) Please consider this your warning

Please be aware of and follow the Trisphee TOS.

Setting: Center Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
CENTER park:

MAP
Old Posted 12-22-2010, 09:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Thief of Always
~Reserved for more info as needed~
Old Posted 12-22-2010, 09:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Thief of Always
Default   #3  
((Open))

Del sat near the lake edge and watched the sun's rays spark off the low ripples of the water. She looked serene as she opened up the lid of a wicker basket and checked on the egg inside.

"Well Crimson, here we are at Center Lake in Center Park. I have to say it's a nice change from the humidity of Forest Hill."

The egg nestled inside the basket seemed to give a bit of a muffled chirp as a small glow began to radiate from inside her shell. Del smiled and nodded to some unheard voice and patted the softly glowing egg. She noted that it seemed to look like a deep polished cabochon; a gem amongst gems.

"Keep that up little one and someone might want to steal you from me. Although it pleases me that you find this outing acceptable." Delirium turned to the side and rummaged through a worn and patched satchel. Nodded to herself once more she pulled a well read paperback out of the bag and turned to show the cover to the gem-like egg.

"I think you'll find this a fun read, it's a work of fiction, but sometimes deep truths are hidden in the strangest of places." Del winked as she opened the book and began to read.

"Clive Barker, The Thief of Always. Chapter One. '...The great gray beast February had eaten Harvey Swick alive. Here he was, buried in the belly of that smothering month, wondering if he would ever find his way out through the cold coils that lay between here and Easter.

He didn't think much of his chances. More than likely he'd become so bored as the hours crawled by that one day he'd simply forget to breathe. '....
Del let her voice trail off as she fell into a daydream, (a common occurrence to be sure) and petted the egg as she stared off across the Park. The egg trilled and vibrated at the touch and seemed more than happy to follow Del's mind wherever it wandered.
Last edited by Delirium; 12-22-2010 at 10:26 PM.
Old Posted 12-22-2010, 10:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Towards the lake, down a small dirt path, three beings were walking. The largest was a humanoid girl, her most distinct features being large, sandy brown cat eats with tips of black fur upon her dark blonde hair, and tail, colored the same as ears. She was dressed in simple clothes - embroidered jeans, dark purple top and comfortable shoes. She was smiling and talking with the other girl, laughing every now and then.

The other was apparently a "pet", for from her back pair of beautiful butterfly wings grew and she was much smaller in size, compared to the cat-girl. Her blue-purple eyes sparkled in happiness as she enjoyed the warm sun and the conversation. She, too, was dressed in similar fashion and seemed to share a rather deep bond with the "owner".

Both girls turned their attention and said something to the third quite often, but rarely received other response than a nod or barely noticeable smile from the small, black haired boy. He was perched atop the biggest girl's shoulder and looking ahead, dark red eyes slightly squinted in the bright sun and his red leather wings folded neatly.

The trio reached the lake, chatter and laugh still coming from them when the butterfly-winged girl noticed other two. She grinned and flew towards them. While she had become more polite, Vesma still loved meeting new people and making friends.
"Hello," she spoke warmly. "Today is quite beautiful, isn't it? I love how the water glimmers in the sun light, like some gem or some magical fabrics," her eyes wandered over to the lake whose surface was calm and smooth, the small wind barely disturbing it.

"Oh, I hope Vesma is not disturbing you two!" Rain caught up with her friend, with slightly awkward smile. She didn't have Vesma's skills or wish to be so social, in that way being closer to her other companion, Abul. He had gained rather emotionless expression once more and looked over at the lake, as if the two others were not present. He rarely liked "owners" until he had gotten to know them better.
[OO C: Hope you don't mind I joined and my post. <3]
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 12-26-2010, 07:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Thief of Always
Default   #5  
Delirium shook herself out from her daydream and looked around. She turned her egg basket towards the young lady and smiled.

"Ah, it is nice out. Good to see others out enjoying the day." Del raised a hand and waved towards the cat-eared woman. "Please it's no bother at all. It's nice to have some company." Del leaned closer to her egg and nodded.
" Besides, some of you happen to be the first Wings she's ever met." The egg pulsed in agreement with delirium's words. Del smiled as she watched the egg
"...will wonder never cease..Oh where are my manners? I'm Delirium, Del for short." She patted the egg gently.
" This little gem is Crimson Dawn, you may call her Crimson."
Del picked up the basket to give a better view of her egg and smiled as she offered her free hand in greeting.

((OOC: Yay for joining in))
Old Posted 12-26-2010, 08:15 PM Reply With Quote  
draws the naughty bits

Two males walked towards the small group around the lake, slowly, chatting idly. The older had thick green hair that was wild and pointed in all directions, falling to dust the collar of his black shirt. Two pointed cat ears were hidden in the mass of green, barely noticeable until they flicked forward in interest at seeing the people who seemed to have companions like his. He turned violet orbs to the younger male beside him, who looked up from the rocks he was throwing across the placid surface of the lake, skipping them with ease. The boy had thick hair himself, though it was less spiky than the other's, more a mixture of curly and straight, red streaked with a dark mahogany brown without. The hair matched his eyes, a deep ruby color that shone like the jewels they resembled, his pupils thin and narrow like a cat's. He had wings as well, about half the length of his body and a bold red, pure as blood. He said something to the green-haired male, who laughed and motioned towards the group. At that, the youth took off running, leaving his friend behind and ran up to the group at the edge of the lake, stopping a few feet from them and panting hard.

He was dressed in a rather edgy outfit, resembling something of a rock star in his black combat boots and black jeans, red leather belts and sleeveless black shirt showing off toned arms that were encased in leather armsleeves that laced up with red. A finger curled into the red tie gathered loosely at his neck, a gesture one might read as nervousness if not for the lopsided grin that curved on his lips. “Hey!” he said with an easy friendliness, casually hooking a thumb into his belt loop. “What’s up? I’m Malachai, but my friends call me Mal. Well,” he joked, “they would if I had any yet.” He spoke to the whole group but his eyes seemed to continually drift to the only other person therelike him, the teen girl with the dark hair and butterfly wings. He chewed his lip a moment and nodded at her. “I like your wings,” he said softly.

[[And here I am tooo]]
Last edited by Rem; 12-27-2010 at 09:54 PM.
Old Posted 12-27-2010, 09:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #7  
Rain was about to speak and introduce her self when another person came running. She turned to look at the young man, with slightly surprised look on her face, but it was quickly replaced by a friendly smile. While she was not a big talker, she still enjoyed a nice company and liked to make friends.

"It's very nice to meet all of you! My name is Vesma," spoke the other girl. Her hand shake with Del was slightly awkward as she was not used to such things, but at Malachai's compliment her smile widened. "Oh, thank you very much. I like yours too - such vibrant, beautiful color," she replied warmly. "Mind if I, too, call you Mal?" she asked a moment later.

"I am Sadrain. Rain for short, and I agree with Vesma that it's very nice to meet you three," she shook Del's hand lightly, but not meekly. Her gaze for a moment strayed off the group, wandering to the man who seemed to be coming their way and whom she guessed to be Malachai's companion. Then she looked back to Malachai, then sideways to the silent boy on her shoulder. He glanced at her, then spoke. "My name is Abul." Then he settled his mouth firmly again, as if swearing to not speak any more this day, only his dark red eyes drifted to the other male of the group rather often and there were hints of curiosity in them. Rain could sense that he wanted to talk and wished he would open up more, but was not sure how to reach her goal.

"You said Crimson has not met many Wings yet. May I ask how long has she been with you?" Rain asked. She always liked to hear the stories of how one had come to connect with their "pets", or companions and friends how she liked to call them.
OO C: Meh, not much muse, but didn't want to leave you all hanging. Hope you can reply. ^^

|~ Status:

Last edited by Sadrain; 12-30-2010 at 09:27 AM.
Old Posted 12-28-2010, 08:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Thief of Always
Del looked up and smiled at Vesma,Malachai and Abul. With a nod towards their companions. "Oh, Crimson and I have been together for about a week now. At least I think it's been a week." As soon as Delirium had finished her sentence a high pitched trill was heard from her egg basket. She glanced down to check on her egg. Crimson's egg trilled again and shook itself from side to side. Del raised a hand to shield her eyes slightly as the egg seemed to give off a bright red glow from within. The glow intensified and radiated out from the shell cast a red light up Delirium's face and tinting her white hair red. Del sniffed the air what was that burning smell. She peered at her egg with concern. This was a new thing for her. She let out a gasp as the shell crackled and burned towards the bottom and worked its way throughout the shell with bright fiery tracers. She reached out to touch the glowing shell and gave out a small cry of alarm as what remained of the shell disintegrated into a small pile of ash in the basket. "Crimson! What on earth..." Del's eyes began to water as she began to think the worst. The glow pulsed and flickered and a purr was heard from within the heart of the glow. A small voice spoke from the center, " Del! Del, I did it. I did it!" A happy trilling purr came from the fiery glow and it began to dim revealing Crimson's new form. Crimson tottered out of the basket and blinked large golden eyes up at Delirium and smiled. Del took in the small child's long pink hair and bright golden eyes. "Oh my, I am so proud of you Crimson! What an outstanding job. And you are so...cute!" Del wiped happy tears from her eyes and laughed with pleasure at her companions newest stage. Crimson pretended not to hear Delirium as she stretched out one small leathery wing and then the other. She tested them out and gave a flutter as she tried her best to hover somewhere around four feet in the air. " I am Crimson, and I am very please to meet all of you." She gave a little puff of smoke trying to shape it into a sort of wobbly heart.

Last edited by Delirium; 12-30-2010 at 10:56 AM.
Old Posted 12-30-2010, 08:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #9  
Abul's eyes grew large as he saw the egg started to glow and was soon burning. Unlike Vesma, who had seen him hatch, he had never been a witness something as amazing as this. The sight of a new being breaking, burning their way out, into the world, moved him somehow, slightly shook his view of the world, though, he could not yet comprehend how and why. Maybe it was because his own hatching had been much more peaceful and he had seemed even reluctant in leaving his egg, making Rain very worried.

To his two friends, Crimson's hatching had been amazing sight as well and their faces were lit with joy when the little being spoke, seeing how happy Delirium was. Vesma felt honored to be part of this and to be one of the first that Crimson ever saw and Rain experienced quite similar emotions, though, she also did feel a bit like she was interrupting.

When Crimson blew the wobbly heart, Abul hopped down from Rain's shoulder and flew down towards Crimson. "You have to do it like this," he said, blowing a smaller heart out, and then larger. "Imagine the shape, then where you want it to be and then blow out the smoke."
He wasn't thinking about what he was doing, he just did it. Part of him wanted to help this little, slightly strange creature in her ways of figuring out this strange world she had entered so bravely.

Rain's eyes widened slightly at what Abul did and she nearly called him back, but then looked, slightly apologetically, at Del. She hoped neither of them would be angry, as the small dragon only wanted to help, even if he didn't understand that Crimson was probably too young, like all those who had just hatched or born, to fully control her body. Vesma, on the other hand, smiled happily, glad to see her brother opening up some, even if not the best way. But it was just the beginning, she was sure.
OO C: Well, this is better than nothing, I guess. XD

|~ Status:

Old Posted 12-31-2010, 05:05 PM Reply With Quote  
draws the naughty bits
Malachai smiled at Vesma almost triumphantly and nodded. "You sure can." He glanced back at the male who'd accompanied him to the lake, nodding towards the group as he just caught up. "Rem, look," he said, and Rem grinned, able to see the excitement in the teen's eyes at seeing more beings like him. Rem had thought about getting another egg from the Wing shop, Malachai was a little lonely with just him around, but now maybe he'd have some friends to spend time with. He nodded at the whole group, introducing himself quietly. "I'm Rem and it's very nice to meet you all."

He didn't continue, as then Delirium's egg was hatching and he and Malachai watched the hatching with rapt interest, Mal chewing on his lip, as he did when he was concentrating. He smiled at the young child, turning to Vesma to murmur softly. "That's a little how my hatching was, Rem was so afraid I'd burned myself to nothing," he grinned, "but I emerged from the ashes... that's what I do." He slid a sideways glance at her, and brought up his hands, manifesting fire within his palm. "Your brother is a fire elemental as well, huh?" he said, looking down and concentrating as he made the small licking flame in his palm move from one hand to the other. Rem chuckled, shaking his head and shrugged apologetically at Sadrain for Mal's flirty attempts at impressing Vesma. Hopefully he wasn't being annoying.

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 01-02-2011, 04:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Thief of Always
Default   #11  
Del gave a small round of applause as Abul showed Crimson how to work a proper heart. Crimson sat back as she she took another breath and scrunched up her face to try again. Crimson thought and squeezed her eyes shut tight as she let out another heart, while still wobbly it had a stronger form than her first attempt. Crimson peeked out of one it and grinned. 'See, I got it better cause of Abul!" She took pride in her wobbly heart and went to tries once more but it appeared as if she had worn her energies down after a few attempts. Del patted Crimson on the head and picked her up in a hug. " Don't worry little one, I'm guessing that you need to rest up a bit and you can try some more shapes later." Del looked over towards Rem,Mal,Vesma,Abul and Sadrain as she hoped that her answer to Crimson was correct. "You all can see that we are still in the learning process here. We both a ways to go and much to learn." Crimson let out a small hiccup of flame and scrambled out of Del's grasp to hover lazily in the space between them as she turned her golden eyes around and studied the people around her taking in what they had to say.
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 12:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Abul looked pleased that his advice had been followed and it had actually helped. A small smile spread on his face and red eyes looked more lively. He was toying with the idea of becoming a teacher, advisor of sorts for her in his mind, but when Delirium hugged Crimson and spoke about resting, he nodded. "Yes, there is many things you can create with flames and smoke, but you can't try to pounce it all at once. Rest probably would be good idea." Then, as if ashamed of speaking so much, Abul quickly flew up to Rain's shoulder and settled down, partly hidden in her hair.

Rain smiled warmly as she watched her youngest companion talk and wished he would continue, but respected his wish to go silent again, except for occasional peaking at Malachai. Apparently, the young phoenix made him just as curious as the other dragon. She had feeling it could be connected to their elements.

She and Vesma warmly greeted Rem, quickly introducing themselves. Rain was glad to see another person who had teen companion and thought that maybe if this small group could become friends, then both her Wings wouldn't be so lonely. "From where are you two, if I may ask?" she asked Rem. "I haven't seen you much around these parts, but of course I don't know everyone," she laughed softly. "We just come here often in weekends. Vesma loves the pond and the dances that often happen here, though, it's sometimes hard to avoid getting dragged in a fight."

The butterfly Wing glanced at Rain as she heard her name mentioned and smiled, but most of her attention was now turned to the other teen. "Ahh, that's beautiful," she said, watching the flame dance in Mal's palms. "My brother avoids using his magic... Maybe he hasn't realize how beautiful it is yet," Vesma said slightly thoughtfully. "My own elements are wind and earth, so I think the most beautiful display of my power I can create in autumn, when leaves fall or when it's snowing. But I love using them to brighten world and lives around me."

She looked around and noticed two young Wings fighting, their caretakers cheering for them. Vesma's expression dropped a little and she sighed softly. She hoped Abul would never take liking to such things and knew that Rain would never support it happily.

"Oh, do you like flying? In my opinion, it's wonderful thing to do, especially here. So many places to look and explore, also hide and seek is funnier that way," Vesma said, now looking back at Malachai, somewhat trying to ignore the battle going on.
OO C: better than nothing, I hope. x3

|~ Status:

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 02:24 PM Reply With Quote