Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #17  
The maid looked over bowed her head to the man that was before Axion. "I am the help to this house and servant to Lord Axion with in this house, I am here to help and serve that is my duty." was what she had respond to the mans question.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 10-09-2010, 12:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
"Ah, so you are a maid. I see." Argon nodded politely towards the maid. Argon shifted, somewhat uneasily, in his seat and began to ponder why the man needed a maid. He must be very well off, he concluded, as he again took a look at his surroundings. As time passed Argon began to recollect his senses. "So wait, why was I brought to this place? If I am dead, or merely a byproduct of one of my experiments, why did fate choose me to end up here?"
Old Posted 10-10-2010, 01:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Sorcerer of Revelation
Default   #19  
Axion chuckled slightly at the plight of the scientist.

"Well, how about this. I have a game that I want to play, but I need someone like yourself to play with me. If you can win, then I'll give you something very special. There is no penalty for losing, except possibly that you'll never return to your home for all eternity. But even if you don't play with me, getting back to your world may be nigh on impossible."
Let it be known that the Daitarn is the coolest thing since ever.
Head of the Senate of Magical Beings
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Axion is planning something. . . . .
Old Posted 10-10-2010, 06:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Argon listened intently to the man's proposal. "Alright, that seems reasonable. What is your game?" Argon didn't want to be stuck in a strange place forever.
Old Posted 10-10-2010, 08:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Sorcerer of Revelation
Default   #21  
"Glad you're so quick to accept. Very well..." He trailed off for a moment, taking time to ask Lily for another batch of tea before continuing.

"Yes, thank you very much Lily. Please prepare more tea. Anyways, here's how this is going to work. I have prepared a situation in your world that will last no longer than 72 hours. In this 72 hour span, a certain group of people will die. I will present these killings in such a way to prove that magic exists and was used to kill these people. What your job is, is to disprove that very notion using that precious science or perhaps in a more simple 'detective' styled way."
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Old Posted 10-10-2010, 11:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Sorcerer of Revelation
(Continuing this game freely, anyone is fine to jump in whenever)

Axion pondered where the human had disappeared to, when he realized that his tea was getting cold. He quickly swirled his hands around the cup and reheated it, taking a small sip. He then rose from his chair and began to walk out of the room.

"But there's still something that's amiss..." hearing a voice that quivered to the very soul for even the foulest of demons. Axion spun around to face the sitting area.

"Ugh, Florentine, what the hell are you doing here? I thought we had a deal after our last game." Axion spoke with an irritated tone to the formless entity speaking to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking to this witch always pisses me off, I can't maintain a proper image with this torrential source of irritation and pain around. What am I to do now? What can I do? It's not like I can just wish her away. For some reason, I never have been able to get rid of this woman, ever...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Old Posted 12-09-2010, 11:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #23  
"Master Axion," the soft spoken girl called out to the tall man before bowed politely to him. "What would you like for this evening meal or snack at this moment in time." she asked him. The door opened some as a younger looking male walked in bowed. "Pardon me, should I get anything else ready for the new guest who is about arrive into the area sir?" he asked looking at Axion. His blue eyes looked over to the empty seat across the way from the blond man.

Old Posted 12-10-2010, 12:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Sorcerer of Revelation
Without turning his head, he commanded his two servants quickly. "Do it, I don't care what it is, just make something at put on the table."

Just then, the formless girl began to take shape, forming into a beautiful long white and red dress. Falling down around her shoulders, her green hair shimmered in the pale light of the tea room. She then dropped lightly into a chair and sat very politely. But her speech was anything but polite. "Whatever, you know that whenever I come around you can't help but love me."
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Last edited by Axion; 12-10-2010 at 12:23 AM.
Old Posted 12-10-2010, 12:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Sorcerer of Revelation
Default   #25  
Axion gave Florentine a scornful gaze, one that would not be becoming of the Creator Sorcerer such as he. Quickly he spat out a spiteful remark in response to her comment.

"Tch, love you? Impossible, no one, not even the Demon King himself could love an avaricious bitch such as yourself."

Florentine wasn't taken aback at all by this remark. She simply sat on the chair she was sitting in and smiled a strangely hateful smile, one that could not be explained by simply looking at her.

"I believe the Demon King is quite enthralled with me personally. Maybe you've been locked up in your little castle too long. Hee hee hee.

Before she could continue, Axion quickly cut her off.

"So what the hell are you even doing her anyways? Why don't you visit the Senate or something, I'm sure Miss Bernkastel would love to see your shining face..."

She let out a shrill laugh and opened her eyes from her malicious smile, responding to his cutting remark.

"Oh I'm sure she's busy doing something to stave off that Voyager's boredom of her, besides she's so hard to track down. It's not even like she's in the Senate most of the time. It's inconvenient. Even I don't like going, especially when they're talking about the same old boring topics like; 'Which Fragments need to be moved outside of the lower realm?' or 'Why is my sandwich blue?' Well, actually that one is pretty interesting..."

"Enough of your bullshit Florentine!" Axion cut her off yet again, growing more and more irritated with the devious witch. "Just tell me why you're here and be gone already!!"

"There's something you'll find interesting going on down in the middle realms".

She spoke with the swirling red truth of a witch, but the truth seemed obviously fishy. Axion's interest, while still remaining cautious, seemed to pique.

"Alright then, what is this 'interesting' thing you speak of, and make it quick."

"Oh you'll have to find that out yourself. Besides, wouldn't it be nice to leave your little study and get out and see the land every now and then? It wouldn't be very interesting if I told you everything. However, if you do decide to leave, I'll meet you there, and tell you more when you do."

With that ambiguous statement, she disappeared in a flash of cutting light, and was gone. Axion sat in the chair, and pondered over what she had said.

Stupid bitch witch. I should have just shoved her a little cat box and left her in the far corners of the netherworld. But she does have a point, I haven't left this place in ages, there must be so much that I haven't seen that has occurred in the past five hundred years or so. But that's mainly because the last time I got involved with anything out there, it very nearly cost me my existence. I usually prefer it when people come to me to stave off some boredom, other than the sleep of course. Perhaps if humans won't come to me, I do indeed have to come to them. But the problem is, that leaves me having to deal with Territorials and Voyagers. Do I ever hate dealing with the more devious of them. Bernkasel and Lambdadelta are two I can think of in particular... But she can't fool me with that red truth, there wasn't a '.' at the end of it. Foolish woman, she can't just ensnare me with a simple statement and expect me to follow through with it.

Axion sat in the tea room for a good time thinking about it, then something came to his head that hadn't occurred to him previously.

However, that witch isn't as dumb as I'd like to think she is. She knows I would catch something like that..

"Ah, so this is a contest then. A little thinking game between a sorcerer and a witch. Crafty, I must admit... crafty..."

He enunciated his thoughts aloud at that revelation. He tended to speak such things aloud, part of his role as the 'Sorcerer of Revelation'. To him it almost seemed like a weakness, but long ago he realized that leaving simple revelations spoken aloud without any clear explanation could be used as an effective tactical weapon in a magical chess match.
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Last edited by Axion; 12-10-2010 at 07:27 AM. Reason: continuation of story
Old Posted 12-10-2010, 07:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Lily walked in bring in a tray looked about seeing that the guest that was to be here was no longer here. "Oh...." was all she could say as she walked over and placed the tray on the side table placed it next to Axion. "Here you are Master Axion, this evenings meal is Roast Lamb with vegetables, potatoes with a Yorkshire pudding. Is this to your liking?" she asked.

Leo walking bring in some tea, "Tea this evening for you and your guest." he said to the blond man then looked around to see the other guest had already left. "Kyoto Cherry Green tea is what you will be having this evening sir, also I would like you to know that your Guest has left for the evening." the blue eyed boy said pouring tea into a cup placing next to his meal.

Old Posted 12-10-2010, 02:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Sorcerer of Revelation
Default   #27  
Axion's face didn't react at the boy's mention of his 'guest' making her exit. He instead simply lifted the tea cup set in front of him and stared at the food placed by Lily. After careful consideration over whether he cared to eat or not he answered her.

"Yes this is fine, I shall eat soon."

Sipping his tea, he sat and listened to the thoughts in his head about what he was to do next.

There are a great many things that I can consider to do in this situation. However, I do not believe that it's in my best interest just to leave my domain just to go on an obviously childish 'adventure'.
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 04:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Leo sighed some turned heading to the door. "Pardon me Lord Axion, I shall go back to my duties now." walking out shutting the door behind him. Lily sighed some watching the other leave shook her head some then looked over to Axion. "Don't you think it would be okay to leave for a small while then? It is slightly true you have been here for quite some time not doing so much. Why not try and go and see what she means sir." the short haired girl said.

Old Posted 12-15-2010, 05:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Sorcerer of Revelation
Default   #29  
"Hmmm, perhaps that would be a good idea, although I'm still doubtful about that..."

Axion sat in his chair, picking at the food Lily brought for him. Pondering over Floretine's words over and over, turning the chessboard over several times, wondering what the hidden meanings were.

Aside from the fact that I know it's a game, there's still more to it. I'm wondering myself exactly what she's after this time. I do wonder, and maybe that wonderment will kill me this time.

Axion finished his cup of tea and quickly finished the meal, leaving the pudding on the table. He rose from his chair, and stepped towards the double doors leading to the outer segment of his castle.

"This I will regret, I just know it." he said, remorse in voice even before making his first move.

He conjured up a floating chess board, the king's pawn on the black side had already been moved forward two spaces. He stood in front of the doors in deep thought, wondering which move he's to make.

"Outside of this fragment, there are no rules, there is nothing but conjecture. Therefore, there is nothiing you can do to bring destruction to me!

With that blue truth, he threw open the giant doors, his cape billowing in the cold, dark night of endless fragments, and disappeared into the sea of twinkling jewels. The chess board dropped to the floor, the white king's pawn moved forward one space.
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 09:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
The short haired girl looked on seeing the board white chess piece moving about to another square. A soft sigh left her, walking to the door looking out some. "Lord Axion what is it that you would like for me to do while you are away?" she asked the man who was leaving. She had always wondered about him and how he can be here when guest come and go.

Leo looked in sighed shaking his head. "How can you care about him when it is clear how he only cares about the people that come in and about here in his own world?" he spat out. Lily looked over her shoulder to her sibling shook her head. "He was the only one who care enough to have us help him you should be so upset about it Leo." as she looked away then looked back to the door. "Besides. . . .he needs this."

Last edited by NikkoGallarado; 12-15-2010 at 10:41 PM.
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 10:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Sorcerer of Revelation
Default   #31  
Axion began his flight towards the fragment of question, but before he left, he quickly returned back to his castle. He landed back on the receiving deck and addressed his servants.

"I shouldn't be gone for too long, but in case I am absent for a long period of time, just keep the place in good order, nothing too completely thorough. Enjoy some time to yourselves or something."
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Old Posted 12-17-2010, 05:19 PM Reply With Quote