Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Writer
Default You are dragged to a secluded room   #1  
Maybe you tried to fight, but it was futile. Or the sudden smell of chloroform knocked you out. You may remember someone's harsh grip, or nothing at all. Either way, you're here now.

As you look around, "here" seems like it sprang from a lunatic mind. A single light bulb flickers high over your head, only adding to the nausea. And everything - literally everything! - is covered in paper. There must be a door hidden somewhere beneath. Rooms have doors, right?

Upon closer inspection most of the papers are handwritten notes. People searching for roleplay partners. Take this one, for example:

------------------------------------------------------------
Hello world! I am a little rusty, but I'd love to get back into RP. Right now I am looking for volunteers to engage in adventures. Strange, quirky, unpredictable, dangerous, you name it. While I prefer fantasy, sci fi and historical plots over everyday life situations, I'm game for almost any theme (As the site rules don't allow cybering, I will not write x-rated stuff, neither here or on Skype/Whatsapp/other similar medium (I'm terrible at that anyway)). One of the things I enjoy about RPing is whenever the story takes an unexpected twist, so we can start with only a vague plot and see where our journey takes us. But you deserve a fair warning. I'm lazy as fuck. I don't want to spend ten hours on a single post. Nevertheless one liners give next to nothing to work with. Thus I say 5-7 sentences or 100-200 words sounds like a perfect length to keep the action dynamic without describing in detail how my hero thinks about the dog he got from his grandpa when he was a child, the dog's favorite red chewing toy, and how this relates to the molecular structure of the universe, before extending his hand and saying "Hi" to your hero who either happens to buy pet supplies, walk a dog, or perhaps just wears a red shirt.

PS: The key to the door is underneath the taco recipe. But I don't think you want to leave... already.
------------------------------------------------------------

Alright. So you wouldn't call yourself a volunteer. After all it wasn't your own free will which brought you here. But now you have a choice. You could embark on an adventure which you might regret. Or run and hide under your bed - and still regret it. Or practice origami with that sheet of paper. Origami is always a good choice. What will you do?
Old Posted 07-10-2017, 07:40 PM Reply With Quote