Lemonaide is good o-o;

Why no Watermelon? D8
Watermelon is love. Watermelon is life. ;~;
Hey, hey you! I have places that need visiting! XD
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 05-08-2014, 12:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Hm...I'm not very good at fruits. Probably explains why my digestive system hates me.

Lime is great. So are raspberries before they get all nasty and seedy but before they're just all sour and have no raspberry taste...blackberries, boysenberries, oranges, passion fruit (-flavored tea), pomegranate (-flavored tea), mango (-flavored anything)...yeah. Starfruit can be nice when it actually gets sweeter. I also really like a fruit that's sort of like the Asian version of apples.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 05-08-2014, 12:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #6019  
Boysenberries is something I don't think I've heard of before... o-o;

xD I love the -flavored tea, flavored tea... flavored ANYTHING. >D

Anytime I hear 'starfruit' I automatically think of that papou(sp) fruit from kingdom hearts. x.x

Asian version of apples... o.o /kinda wants to try it now
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 05-08-2014, 12:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
The "apples" are...less flavorfull and spongier. The texture's...sort of like a cross between an apple and a really dry watermelon? It's not overly sweet like some apples can be, and it's rarely sour. It has a sharp...sort of "raw" taste to it. Not sure if that makes sense...
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 05-08-2014, 12:48 AM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #6021  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
It would be. BI I call it, Berry-em-alive. -nodnod-

I don't really care for eating actual key limes or lemons either methinks. XD
Lemonaide is good o-o;

Why no Watermelon? D8
Watermelon is love. Watermelon is life. ;~;
That just made me chuckle. XD

Lemonade gives me heartburn. DX

And I don't know how, but mother of god, I forgot about watermelon! *headdesk*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
xD I love the -flavored tea, flavored tea... flavored ANYTHING. >D

Anytime I hear 'starfruit' I automatically think of that papou(sp) fruit from kingdom hearts. x.x
Me too, to both of those!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
The "apples" are...less flavorfull and spongier. The texture's...sort of like a cross between an apple and a really dry watermelon? It's not overly sweet like some apples can be, and it's rarely sour. It has a sharp...sort of "raw" taste to it. Not sure if that makes sense...
That sounds AMAZING! I wish I knew what the name of it was so I could look it up!
World's worst for poofing during a conversation. Sorry.
Old Posted 05-08-2014, 12:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Oh. Huh. Found it; it's the wax apple.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 05-08-2014, 01:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #6023  
@ kiki ;
Ohh x.x I sorry. DX I guess I can kinda see how, it does taste kinda... acid-y. XD /sensitive to that

DUDE. SRSLY? D8<

And yayy. XD thinking buddies 8'D -links arms with-

@ Espy ;
Hmm. Apples already don't have enough flavor for me. XD But spongy sounds amazing o_o;
It... sounds... like one of those -taste-to-tell- apples. XD

Ah. o.o Fitting name. XD
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 05-08-2014, 01:08 AM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
@Vivi: I do like it in my tea, but any kind of citrus-ade drink give me mega heartburn ever since I got pregs with my first munchkin.

I KNOW RIGHT???? DX *has shamed herself* :C That's one of my top faves, and I crave it every summer! I don't know what's up with me tonight!

Kinda wanna sing "We're off to see the wizard! The Wonderful Wizard of Oz!" now, haha.

@Espy: Where were you able to acquire one? Do you know if they're available in the US?
Old Posted 05-08-2014, 01:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #6025  
@ Kiki ;
I'm not too much of one for 'actual' citrus as well x.x Doesn't do too well on my stomach. which is why the lemonaid I have is a water flavor packet. XD

Pshh. XD So you should be craving it soon anytime now huh? XD
Why is it in the summer you crave it? o.o

XP haha I know right.
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 05-08-2014, 01:22 AM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
I love fresh oranges and grapefruits (more that I think I left off my list), but I have to be careful with how much vitamin C I consume. I have a slight allergy (from what my family's always told me at least) and I wind up breaking out with huge painful bumps on my face. It sucks, 'cause I really love juice. (Can't stand water, unless it's mixed with something... Like coffee, tea, carbonation/flavor/caffeine XD)

I guess 'cause I always associate it with summer. I know when I was prego (with both of me munchkins) I craved it constantly. Drove my poor hubs nuts-o, but I LOVED going to the buffets places around here. Even in the dead of winter, they ALWAYS had watermelon, haha.

*begins skipping and humming*
Old Posted 05-08-2014, 01:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #6027  
Hmm I normally don't eat any kind of berries straight out, besides strawberries. Nor oranges. xD I like orange flavoring instead.
But awh. :c I sorry...
I used to dislike water too, but then I just... started trying water with lots of ice in it. And I got hooked on it for a while. Then i died down. Now I'm like... 60-70% Soda and 40-30% Water. :B an improvement over 100% soda. XD

Haha. XD Not to mention it takes a bit to carve it (unless you bought already sliced watermelon XD)
I don't believe I've ever been to an all-you-can-eat buffet... I want to though. X: I eat alot. XD

Whee. XD -skipping with-
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 05-08-2014, 01:33 AM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
I adore fresh blackberries! *nommy face again* When you get a hold of some that are sweet, they're some of the best stuff on the planet. Not to mention, they make some pretty damn good jam. *nod nod* I've been on an Orange Koolaide kick. Have you ever mixed Orange and Grape Koolaide together? It comes out brown, and tastes pretty good, lol.
When I drink water it HAS to be super icy, and since we don't have an ice maker/ice trays, I have a tendency to skip h2o XD I've been doing a LOT of koolaide here lately. It seems that me and the hubs go through about a gallon a day... Although, right now, I just finished off a nice cold cup of Peach Faygo. <3 ~w~ Faaaaaaaaaygoooooooooh

Psh. I have a bad habit of cutting it into quarters and just digging in, haha. Either that or slicing it in rounds and then cutting those in half. <3 Noms!

8O Whoa... Never? o.o They were a big thing for sunday lunch for me growing up. We lived like 5 minutes from a Ryan's and like 10 from Golden Corral.

*skipity skip*
Old Posted 05-08-2014, 01:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #6029  
I don't think I've had too many. XD They look scary to eat. x:
o_o; Wow... what made you mix them together and drink it when it came out to be that? XD
I can't really imagine how that would taste. o-e

Oh. XD that sucks. So you hardly use Ice huh o-o;
Peach faygo sounds good o-o' I tried a peach water flavoring and it was... okay. XD Really hard to get a good balance on that. X:

haha. XD That's a good strategy too.
Sounds good though. XD Now I want watermelon too DX

Never. DX... 's kinda sad but. XD eh.
I don't normally go out to eat anyway. o-o'

I don't know if I've even watched the movie the wizard of oz. XD I mean I have it and all but if I watched it, I completely forgot about it. X:
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 05-08-2014, 01:49 AM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
The not super ripe ones are scary! They're super-pucker-sour! :X
My aunt told me about it, and I figured why not. Used it as a color mixing experiment for my 3 year old. He loved it! XD

Yup. When I want to keep my drink cold I usually drop a handful of frozen cranberries in it. (I wind up throwing them away after wards, non-jellied cranberries are SUPER sour! DX) And the only reason I do that, is because I can't see them being used any other way, lol. We're not gonna eat 'em, so why not at least get my money's worth, right? XD
It's my favorite kind of Faygo. I'm not a big fan of peach flavoring though. Though I do like peaches themselves. <3 I made a kick butt peach cobbler a few months ago. *nod* Though it wasn't what I was expecting. It was almost like an upside-down cake, though still very tasty.

Me too, lol.

:C Poor Veevs.
That's not necessarily a bad thing though. I know we'd probably be a little healthier and a little richer (nothing extravagant mind you, but it'd still be more money to put elsewhere) if we didn't eat out as much. DX My husband has a thing for Chinese Take-out.

I've watched it, but it's been so long, I can't remember it all. XD I know the basic gist of the plot though. *nods*
Old Posted 05-08-2014, 01:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #6031  
Wow. XD For some reason I cursed on the 'super-pucker-sour' on the pucker part. XD lmao.
Haha. Well yeah that does sound fun actually. Potentially dangerous to the taste buds but fun. 8'D

Wow... you put... frozen fruit in your drink XD That's... different. Isn't that kind of expensive?
And.. oh. XD Why do you have them then?
Haha peach is an iffy one for me as well O: But I found this AWESOME peach popsicle that tastes like a frozen peach to me 8'D /wants more of it now
Sounds good. x3 Making a fruit pie can be pretty heavy work. XD

xD so THIS is how you get watermelon cravings.

Yeah. xD I mean it's quick and somehow it always tastes better but I try not to eat out too much, or , if I do, try to get something in the same price neighborhood as if I had a dinner at the time X:
/for example, 2 grilled onion white cheddar burgers is like only 2$ at mcdonalds. Pretty good for a lunch or a small dinner with a snack in mind later. XD If I ever get drinks, I get small and refill the heck out of it. (usually only once or twice. XD) /is not cheap I swear just like saving money. xD
Chinese is good though x: So I can see why.

I.. know it has people skipping in it. 8'D
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 05-08-2014, 02:06 AM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
That's funny. XD LOL

Yep. Just cranberries, and that's only because a 1 pound bag was 50 cents right before Thanksgiving. I tried them, my son tried them, and my husband laughed at us. XD I was hoping they'd be tasty. I like cranberry juice, and cranberry sauce, but boy was I shocked when I tasted a fresh cranberry! The only thing I can compare it to is fresh lemon, haha.

That sounds suuuuper tasty!
It was actually really easy. Just a few simple ingredients to make the batter. Grease the pan, pour the batter in, pour a can of peaches on top of the batter, pop it in the oven for 30ish minutes, and badda-bing badda-boom. Easy-peasy cobbler.

OH MAH GERD YES! THIS RIGHT HERE IS HOW I WIND UP CRAVING STUFF! lol

When we eat out, we either do it relatively cheap, or we spend 25 bucks... Though all things considered, that doesn't sound too bad, when you're feeding 2 adults a pre-schooler, and an almost toddler. XD

The only down side to Chinese food is that le hubs can't go for the cheaper chicken stuff. He's allergic to poultry, so he has to go with beef or pork, which can get kinda pricey.

XD HAHA.
Old Posted 05-08-2014, 02:49 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
cazzidy, chat, game, hangout, letter