Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Poconut Overlord
Default   #17  
I saw Silent and and Resident Evil when it was still just on the PS1 as I was growing up. I now have a fear of the undead. But a strange attraction (in a non romantic/sexual/visually appealing way) to them. Zombies are getting SO over done in my opinion but remains interesting to me still. I thought about being undead myself in WoW, and Fallout. Ghoul's count right? xD I even have a Ghoul OC. He was awesome int he short life span of my RP. It's too bad it sort of died due to lack of plot. Both me and my partner were shy on forcing a plot on each other so kind of threw in random events xP My group was so going so great when everyone just poofed =\

EDIT: oh and if a zombie apocalypse I probably wouldn't survive. Though I'm confident my logic would still be strong in such a situation despite my fears. With luck I'll find people with skill and I keep them levelheaded. I can manage resources, clean our fortress, make plans....these sort of things I can do C: But seriously that will require lots of luck xD
Last edited by Jurinjo; 05-18-2011 at 02:15 PM.
Old Posted 05-18-2011, 02:12 PM Reply With Quote  
♔ Vampire Prince ♔
Zombies ate my neighbors... >.>

Mystic Menagerie (Temp Art) | The Alchemist's Den | The Alchemist's Desire | IRL Commissions

♔ Trisphee's one and only Vampire Prince ♔
Currently working on "Dream World Is Mine" art.
Let me catch you in my Dark Void...

Old Posted 05-19-2011, 01:18 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #19  
There's a video game out called "Stubbs" wherein you are a zombie out to eat people. You start out shuffling along and the people start out really dumb but as you level up you get to improve your shuffle and gain special zombie abilities. My friend is rather fond of the game. Locally we have an annual Zombie walk down a major city street which we keep meaning to attend but always seem to miss it for one reason or another. Alas.
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 02:14 AM Reply With Quote  
The Dragon Reborn
Speaking of zombies, go check out the CDC (Center for Disease Control) website. They have a sort of zombie emergency preperation thing going on as a way to get more people to pay attention to being prepared for any disasters.
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 05:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Bow Chicka Honk Honk!
Default   #21  
The CDC stuff is very similar to what Zombie Squad has. It's a fun way to get people interested in disaster preparedness. It made me happy to see the CDC take an interest like that
~I'm the Autumn Pandora Ranger!~

Est. 08/16/10

Old Posted 05-20-2011, 05:28 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
I'd never be a zombie! NEVAR EVER. Wait... I'm a coffee zombie in the morning... scratch that "nevar ever". xDD;

I've seen a few zombie movies. <.<; All of Rob Zombies, Zombieland... which, by the way, happens to be my favorite zombie movie so far. xDD;
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 05-21-2011, 10:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Celestial Princess
Default   #23  
My favorite zombies would have to be the witches from L4D. They make me want to go up and hug them, followed by a quick and painful death as my arms are ripped off and I bleed to death.
I amGREED, Fall before me!
Old Posted 05-28-2011, 08:57 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
zombies