Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Dragon of Ice
Default   #17  
Okay, just looked it up. I'm not playing as much right now (and won't be for the vast majority of the remaining summer) but if anyone wants to add me my battle tag is: Alpha#1940
I'm only a man with a candle to guide me
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me
A monster, a monster

Den of Two Dragons

The Bunker

Feel free to stop by and post!

I've turned into a monster
A monster, a monster
And it keeps getting stronger
Old Posted 05-23-2012, 12:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

i think i'd like the game better if i could play with someone lol like my hubby plays it but he's way higher in level then me xD

Old Posted 05-24-2012, 01:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Desolation Denizen
Default   #19  
So. Just got to level 60, and apparently you get a nice little present for doing so. Something called Nephalem Valor that is gained by killing champion mobs, granting a stacking +15% bonus to magic find and gold find for a half hour, up to 5 times for a 75% bonus. The clock gets reset every time you kill a blue or a yellow. Pretty awesome all in all, I'm picking up gold piles over 1000 now with it up in act 1 Hell.
Cold silence has a tendency
to atrophy any sense of compassion
between supposed lovers.
Between supposed brothers.
Old Posted 05-24-2012, 01:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon of Ice
Holy crap....I'm still only level 29. Just got into Act 3.
A monster, a monster

Den of Two Dragons

The Bunker

A monster, a monster
Old Posted 05-24-2012, 07:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Is Legen...Wait for it...Dary
Default   #21  
debating on whether or not to get the game... if i do i need to buy a new laptop first anyways...
Old Posted 05-24-2012, 09:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

i feel lame i just got to my 1st lv 10 just to start hardcore mode with Kano x'D

Old Posted 05-25-2012, 12:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon of Ice
Default   #23  
Eh, it happens Rose. We all do what we can. Just be warned that if you die in hardcore, you die for good.
A monster, a monster

Den of Two Dragons

The Bunker

A monster, a monster
Old Posted 05-25-2012, 10:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Desolation Denizen
I'm, um... not going to disclose how many hours a day I've been playing since release. :p

Yay for summer break?
Cold silence has a tendency
to atrophy any sense of compassion
between supposed lovers.
Between supposed brothers.
Old Posted 05-25-2012, 10:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Default   #25  
Nice screenie there Suz...especially noticed I was in it and dead by ... THEM.

I haven't played as much but the server stability is WAY better now. I don't have to stay in general chat all the time anymore!

♥ Never be afraid to be yourself ♥

Want to see my art or webcomic?
Serra's Art Gallery

A Neko's Quest | My Closet
Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 05-26-2012, 10:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
@Serra Britt

I'll never be getting this game then. I want a solo version. Not everyone has internet. And I don't have access all the time (due to my IP being a POS and other things) so this game would be a waste of money for me. So what if people could hack Diablo II. It'll happen to this one too. Except it may mess up the server instead of...oh...having Diablo as every monster in the den or something.
Old Posted 05-26-2012, 10:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Default   #27  
@Yokuutsu, It's alright, I'm not opposed to that opinion at all. I think it's fine that they made this decision as I don't have to have access to the game all the time, I have a lot of other games I'm perfectly content playing.

Serra's Art Gallery

Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 05-26-2012, 10:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
@Serra Britt
The bad thing is that I've been looking forward to this game for at least 7 years and they made it a game I'll never get -.- Unless someone else buys it for me. I'm not using my money on something that I can't play when and where I want when I have the system to play it on with me. That's just how I see it. Now, if it was the War Chest...like Diablo II had with Diablo in it and the expansion and all that for 40 dollars...it would be more tempting since I'd feel like I'm not getting cheated as much.

What happens if a tornado hits and my internet is out forever like it was one time? I have a useless game sitting there that I'll probably want to play at that point. Blizzard doesn't think about that or about the fact that maybe they wouldn't be having server problems affecting WoW (which is the only reason they're fixing it) if they had an offline version of Diablo III. Also, that offline version would make it cheaper for them while selling the game for the same amount. And the people who are getting free versions? Well, they aren't going to be using the server if there was an offline version (my friend did have a pirated copy of Diablo II and he couldn't play online)

-rant rant rant- -rage rage rage-
Old Posted 05-26-2012, 10:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Dashing Knight
Default   #29  
I love the Diablo series, but any game that forces me to be online at all times isn't the type of game I can easily get into. I'll get it eventually, but they've made it much easier for me to take my time.

Still, heard great times about it. Maybe when I get it the servers will also be better off.
Last edited by Lancelot; 05-26-2012 at 10:47 PM.
Old Posted 05-26-2012, 10:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
@Yokuutsu, It's not like I don't understand, but for it being a game played online with people (friends only for me, I won't touch public games) I'm content with how it was done. I play several other games that server problems DO get in the way, but that's just how it is and I have to deal with it and move on. If I have no internet, I play an offline game. I'm sorry that they decided to make Diablo 3 an online game but it's their decision. There are a lot of other games I wish I could play offline too when I solo but it's just not to be and getting angry over it won't help me, so I try not to let it bother me too much.

Serra's Art Gallery

Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 05-26-2012, 10:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #31  
I'm only getting angry because I got so excited about this game...and now I don't want it because they just had to make it online. My internet messes up a lot and I won't be able to deal with being disconnected like that when solo.

Oh well. Their loss.
Old Posted 05-26-2012, 10:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
that's interesting it has to be played online, hasn't played it, however, my boyfriend keeps talking about wanting the game for a few weeks now
never really explaining much about it showed me graphics to the second one, is it much different?
Old Posted 05-26-2012, 11:45 PM Reply With Quote