Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Default Diablo 3   #1  
Looks like this hasn't been talked about for several months so I'm making a new thread for it ^^;

So, anyone here who played it...plans to play it soon? I bought it and played it some today, and while it hasn't been the best experience, it's better than I had hoped. The gameplay is what I expected, point and click, crazy skills, lots of enemies vs ... well ... just me and a few others, which is what I was looking for. Sure it might not be as shiny or in depth as some things but I played Diablo 2 for thousands of hours and this is exactly the kind of update to the game I was hoping for. Something similar while still feeling rather fresh.

Disappointments...it has to be played online so with the current server problems I can't play, but it helps me not be so obsessive too. Well, actually that's my only disappointment. :p I'm quite pleased with the game and happy I didn't spend days looking at it in anticipation, because I may not have enjoyed it this much if I had built up a lot of expectations for it.

If anyone wants to add me there or come play sometime, my battle tag is Melonia#1362 ;)

♥ Never be afraid to be yourself ♥

Want to see my art or webcomic?
Serra's Art Gallery

A Neko's Quest | My Closet
Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 05-15-2012, 06:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Wait, it HAS to be played online? There's no single player option?

Well, I don't want it as much now. Especially if I have to buy it -.-
Old Posted 05-16-2012, 01:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Is Legen...Wait for it...Dary
Default   #3  
my brother is playing it... i might try it on his pc and if i like it ill buy it for my laptop once i get a new one... bc my current one is not doing so well on most games now...
Old Posted 05-16-2012, 03:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Desolation Denizen
I've been playing it with Fen almost nonstop for the last two days. It's not as fun by yourself, but when you have a party going, it's an absolute blast.

If anyone wants to add me, my battletag is Sheol#1784

I've been playing a monk so far, and while Fen's wizard tends to get cooler toys to play with, I'm practically invincible. :p Though, I did just unlock my Spirit Companion, he's pretty cool. Currently level 22, working my way through act 2 at the moment.
Cold silence has a tendency
to atrophy any sense of compassion
between supposed lovers.
Between supposed brothers.
Old Posted 05-17-2012, 12:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #5  
Have any of you played Diablo 2 or lords or destruction expansion pack? I love Diablo III it's awesome I just wish they would have brought back some of the older classes like the necromancer! But I guess the witch Dr has some similar treaties summoning things.

Diablo 2 is one of my favorite games since I was young and Number 3 is just awesome!

If you'd like to add me on battlenet MSG me.
In the Grim Darkness of the far future there is only War.
Old Posted 05-18-2012, 01:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Phantom Squirrel
Fen gave me a guest pass i havent used yet
Old Posted 05-18-2012, 04:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Default   #7  
@Yokuutsu, There's no monthly fee, you just have to pay the game and the online service is included. They did it because of the rampant hacking that was done in Diablo 2, at least that's what I remember the reason was. Once they iron out all the server issues I'm sure it won't be a problem, and one can always play solo my not letting anyone join their games. I like playing both ways really.

@Zane, you should give it a try, especially if you haven't played a Diablo game before. It's not for everyone but I am an addict to this particular type of game.

♥ Never be afraid to be yourself ♥

Want to see my art or webcomic?
Serra's Art Gallery

A Neko's Quest | My Closet
Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 05-18-2012, 07:32 PM Reply With Quote  
The Dragon Reborn
Great game. Kinda dumb that it can only be played online, but the game itself at least has the great quality of Blizzard games except for the server stability. Definitely worth playing.
Old Posted 05-19-2012, 04:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #9  
I know they are having issues today and are saying it's not due to the weekly on WoW :3 hehe...

anyway back to what this thread is about, i sorta play? Kano plays way more then i do ^^; I'm more of stuck on WoW again though I am running out of things that I can do by myself hehe...
Old Posted 05-22-2012, 09:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon of Ice
I've been playing off and on since its release. And personally, I haven't had any problems with the server stability, and have thoroughly enjoyed playing the game.

I'll have to look up my tag for having people add me since I don't have it memorized. Though if you want someone else to add PM me to make sure I remember (notorious for forgetting, especially with how busy I'll be the next two weeks). I'm actually kinda stuck on the last part of the Belial boss fight (I play as a wizard, but contemplating going to Demon Hunter which I played in Open Beta).
I'm only a man with a candle to guide me
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me
A monster, a monster

Den of Two Dragons

The Bunker

Feel free to stop by and post!

I've turned into a monster
A monster, a monster
And it keeps getting stronger
Old Posted 05-22-2012, 11:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #11  
my brother likes it... his friend already beat it since sunday
Old Posted 05-22-2012, 12:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Desolation Denizen
We started Hell mode recently. It's, um, a different experience than normal or nightmare. The mooks are no trouble, but champions are flat-out ridiculous -- 300,000+ hp, 4 or 5 special abilities... my favorite is the ones with invincible minions who you can't kill until you kill the main boss. They like to pair it with molten trails too, which are... appropriately Hellish.

So, we're onto grinding now for gold to get better gear. At level 55 now, 4k attack, 4.5k armor, health is way low at 7k though. If I don't get 1-shotted, my monk is pretty much invincible with all his healing and can dish some serious pain once he gets going... I hear monks aren't viable on Inferno at all, though. Which is kind of dismaying.

We usually farm either runs of Azmodan to the first part of act 4, but lately we've been doing...

between supposed lovers.
Old Posted 05-22-2012, 12:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Default   #13  
lol The bf is so in love with that game hes already beat it. First by himself and now hes starting to make parties and play with many other people. I personaly...dont want to play it for the fact that its a computer game...not a fan of computer gamming...
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 05-22-2012, 01:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Desolation Denizen
Do you mean he beat normal mode, or got to level 60 and beat Inferno mode? Big difference. :p
between supposed lovers.
Old Posted 05-22-2012, 01:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Default   #15  
He beat normal lol I think hes like level 40 right now lol
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 05-22-2012, 01:51 PM Reply With Quote