Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Dark Bladesman
Default   #17  
I'm playing Strange Journey and replaying Persona 3. As you can see (if you're a fan), I love Shin Megami Tensei games, and generally obsess over them. I could go on, but I think my entire post would be one big spoiler then...
Cruelty is a matter of perspective.
Old Posted 01-18-2011, 03:00 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
mmo wise = senlyn
ps2 wise = .//hack
ps1 wise = jade cacoon
saga mega drive wise = sonic and knuckles
gamecube wise = luigi's mansion
n64 wise = zelda ocarina of time
gameboy advanced wise = pokemon leaf green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 01-18-2011, 04:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #19  
Lore - I haven't played many Megaten games (only ones I've finished are P3 and P4 D: But I have Nocturne and Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2, just a matter of getting to them) but I love what I've played. <3

Anyway, I don't remember the last time I posted here so here's the current list:

DS: Pokemon Soul Silver
360: Fallout 3 and Transformers: War for Cybertron (once I finish the latter I'm gonna go back to Mass Effect, I sort of have a 'only play two games per console at a time' and actually I think that personal rule was originally only one game. XD)
PS2: Kingdom Hearts
PC: Dragon Age Origins

Annd I haven't touched the Wii or Goldeneye since like Christmas. D:
Last edited by Cyanide Lollipop; 01-18-2011 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Forgot one. X:
Old Posted 01-18-2011, 05:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Dark Bladesman
Nocturne is an excellent game although difficult. I remember hearing horror stories about it being "the hardest RPG ever made" and that "the difficulty made living hell a reality". I can assure you though, that if you've heard similar, it's not THAT bad.

P3 and P4 are two of my favorite games, and one of them is perhaps my favorite of all. There's just something about a seemingly boring concept (in theory) turning into something amazingly awesome and entertaining.
Old Posted 01-18-2011, 09:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #21  
I haven't actually heard of anything like that. x: It seems pretty awesome, so I'm sure it's worth the difficulty even if it's not that bad.

I really wanna play the earlier Persona games. I know there was that remake of the first one on the PSP that I keep forgetting about. ^^;
Old Posted 01-19-2011, 01:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Finally got my hands on Xenosaga III :D
Protecting the Earthsphere since AC196

Current attempt at cosplay: Saber from Fate/Stay Night
Old Posted 01-19-2011, 04:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Dark Bladesman
Default   #23  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide Lollipop View Post
I really wanna play the earlier Persona games. I know there was that remake of the first one on the PSP that I keep forgetting about. ^^;
The first 2 were entertaining, but are completely different from P3 and P4. Different story ideas, no Sim elements, a more elaborate demonic system, etc...

They're remaking Innocent Sin for the PSP, but no word on Eternal Punishment yet. Are you also looking into Digital Devil Saga? I never played that one, but I want to... eventually. It looks like Nocturne-esque gameplay.

On an unrelated note, I'm interested in Final Fantasy Versus when it comes out. That's about the only game asides from P5 that I'll actually investigate.
Old Posted 01-19-2011, 05:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Lately I've been playing through Pokemon Red, doing a Nuzlocke challenge. Pretty entertaining so far.

No time for much else; my Xbox is basically my Netflix machine now. :<
deviantART | Ernya | Tumblr | Art Tumblr

ADDYQUEST////backslash

º∆º
sell me yo' runes
Old Posted 01-19-2011, 09:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #25  
Random MMORPGs. Who else here plays Vindictus?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 01-19-2011, 09:45 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I'm Playing Zelda Spirit Tracks and am eagerly awaiting the arrival of Balduer's Gate Dark Alliance 2 in my mail box. I want to play it sooo baaad.
ಠ_ಠ
Old Posted 01-19-2011, 11:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Default   #27  
Pokemon, Diamond Version. Gotta work on that event Raikou...eff yeah EV training.

Edit:
@Addy: I've been wanting to do a Nuzlocke forever, I'm considering doing one on Black/White when it comes out. And making the comic, of course, it's no fun without one.
Last edited by Super Scribblenaut; 01-20-2011 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Edit posts (LIKE A BOSS).
Old Posted 01-19-2011, 11:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lore View Post
On an unrelated note, I'm interested in Final Fantasy Versus when it comes out. That's about the only game asides from P5 that I'll actually investigate.
Wait wait wait, they finally announced that they're gonna make a P5? When did that happen?

Old Posted 01-20-2011, 01:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #29  
Agent Night - I've wanted that for ages but I still haven't finished II. I'm so bad at finishing games. :C

Lore - Ah. I'd still be interested in them, as long as they're good games. c: I have both DDS games, haven't gotten around to playing them yet (wanted to play Nocturne first), but one of my friends assures me they're pretty good and the two of us tend to like the same games, so..

Ooh, yay! I didn't know about the PSP remake. :3 Maybe my PSP won't be so neglected after all.

I want Versus, but I lack a PS3. D: That and Kingdom Hearts 3 (since I'm sure it'll be an exclusive) are the only PS3 exclusives I know I want so it doesn't seem worth it to get one. T_T

Espy - I haven't heard of it... but I'm not really a MMO fan so. x:
Old Posted 01-20-2011, 01:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Dark Bladesman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Night View Post
Wait wait wait, they finally announced that they're gonna make a P5? When did that happen?
The developer, Katsura Hashino, confirmed it was being worked on. There's no other details for it except that Shoji Meguro is a producer.
Old Posted 01-20-2011, 02:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #31  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide Lollipop View Post
Agent Night - I've wanted that for ages but I still haven't finished II. I'm so bad at finishing games. :C
I actually never finished II myself; I just couldn't get over how they changed the battle system, the character design, the voices, the stupid sporadic mecha battles that never really gave you a chance to learn about or lvl up said mechas...I just watched all of the clip scenes from II on youtube prior to starting III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lore View Post
The developer, Katsura Hashino, confirmed it was being worked on. There's no other details for it except that Shoji Meguro is a producer.
SOOOOO excited right now O.O

Old Posted 01-20-2011, 08:00 PM Reply With Quote  
In the Box
<.<;

I'm playing Persona 3 for the first time- and loving it. XD; Apart from that, Starcraft 1 for the PC!

Long, long hiatus.
Old Posted 01-20-2011, 09:16 PM Reply With Quote