Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

기다려
Default   #33  
Bahaha you're cute ml!
My problem with the iPad is how slooooow and inefficient it is and how I can't drag and drop anything, it's not good for anything except apps.
There's no chance of me asking my perfect cousin about his opinion of love, he's too goody-goody, he'll go squeal to his mother out of frank concern for me prolly. He got made fun of in his college for not tolerating sick jokes, then he said there wasn't something wrong with him, there was something wrong with them if they made sick jokes, like isn't that adowwable? AWW! And yeah Batman hasn't got any superpowers in case you didn't know.
Oh nice, Kira-can on Trisphee will be... Interesting. (She thought Menewsha, was slow. What'll she think of this?!)
And I don't think ibstudent is gonna get into Mene, she doesn't seem to have logged on since then. Kofk is more her thing but I haven't seen any activity from her there either. She seems to find avi sites too confusing to figure out.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 01-14-2015, 04:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Fresh meat :D
mI1201: I know right!? I know exactly where you're coming from.
Ginger: Your Picachu is Sooooooo cute(*does a killer kawaii*) I used to Love Pokemon, and maybe still do a little bit. Where did you get that pic? (hint hint. Nudge nudge)
Pandamimi: why didn't you come on? Access problems? (Those kind of access problems) Or maybe I'm just early.
Hope to see you all tomorrow!
Panda-chan
Old Posted 01-14-2015, 09:36 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #35  
o.o;
*is confused as to how she is cute when she has a smart phone and just doesn't use it to browse the web*

How come your male cousin sounds like a drama queen female cousin? ?_?

Old Posted 01-14-2015, 05:58 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
@ml Hey hey. 'Male' and 'female' are just bullshit social constructs and you are VERY cute, i watch my mom laboriously type on her smartphone and wanna do a killer kawaii!
@Pandamimi: What are you talking about, I did come. -_- Did you type your message while I was typing and post it without seeing what I'd typed? Coz it sounds like you didn't read what I'd typed. Whatevs.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 01-15-2015, 02:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #37  
Dandelioness: *gawks* Oh my Gosh I didn't even see! Screw that, I didn't even see that this thread had more than two pages! Baka iPad!
Will you be there on 17 th morning? Pls do!! I feel like a grub, sitting and doing math or watching the telly (my iPad time doesn't count, my mom locked it up.) Right now, my modus operandi is to get a key impression on clay(laugh all you want, I'm serious)
Haaaaaaa...(that was a long tired sigh, FYI)
Oh no, gotta go. Byeeee!
Panda-chan
Old Posted 01-15-2015, 09:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Dandelioness: *gawks* Oh my Gosh I didn't even see! Screw that, I didn't even see that this thread had more than two pages! Baka iPad!
Will you be there on 17 th morning? Pls do!! I feel like a grub, sitting and doing math or watching the telly (my iPad time doesn't count, my mom locked it up.) Right now, my modus operandi is to get a key impression on clay(laugh all you want, I'm serious)
Haaaaaaa...(that was a long tired sigh, FYI)
Oh no, gotta go. Byeeee!
Panda-chan
Old Posted 01-15-2015, 09:35 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #39  
You just double posted right there ^_^ never mind, I know it's your iPad's fault not yours *pat pat*
We'll be leaving day after tomorrow's night. (Work it out ne, I just can't do dates )
You poor thing. The iPad locked up. that sucks.
Stay strong sweetpea <3 *hugs*
Btw I'm buying that book, I found it on amazon.in for 163 rs, free shipping \(^0^)/ my Dad will get me it!!
I wish I could get A Bad Character by Deepti Kapoor too, but it has such a terrible blurb even by blurb standards, it talks about everything other than the actual thing. I guess they thought that was the only way it would sell. But my Dad will take one look at that blurb and give me that talk your parents did when they saw that collection of one-shots ka page.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 01-15-2015, 10:28 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
lol, very true. XD Just sense I normally see females acting like that I'm surprised when I see/hear a guy doing it. XD I know some guys who are gay that will do it, but oddly enough some of even the gays I know don't do that either. o.O Guess its just a preference thing. XD (meaning how the person acts). Me, I just don't want drama, drama can be REALLY annoying. x'D

Old Posted 01-15-2015, 05:46 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #41  
Well you know, gay doesn't necessarily mean the guy is girly. It just means he gets physically attracted to other guys.
Like I'm bisexual but I have very girly tastes I like kawaii girly games, I hate sports, I like dressing up, makeup, gossip, I don't do video games. Even the stuff I read and like to watch, I don't like action or sic-if. In fact I'm most people's idea of a poker-straight girl from my behaviour when I'm really not.
And it's not like the girls I like are tomboys, either, as a lot of people would expect. So yeah

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 01-16-2015, 02:44 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
x'D
I should rephrase that, a lot of the gays I know are not girly in the least, I've actually had a crush on one, but I've also been friends with some super girly gays too. x'D And about half of them actually do have the stereo 'gay voice' that gays are usually depicted as having. And they all have mostly been surprised by my baby face. XD One of my friends from high school loved playing with my hair and one day during lunch she did up my hair and when the others looked at what she had done, they were like 'damn! you look like a little kid! 8O'. XD

Old Posted 01-16-2015, 11:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Default   #43  
All righty. I'm here. How's it going people?
Old Posted 01-17-2015, 08:06 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Good, I'm really excited about my new RP, my other RP and trying out another RP on a different site. XD

Old Posted 01-17-2015, 09:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Default   #45  
ml1201....
You know, that username sounds really familiar. Are you also on Kingdom of Knuffel?

You're into RPing? OMG I love RPing!
Old Posted 01-17-2015, 09:45 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Hey Kira-chan! Yup she is the very same ml
It's going good, I just confessed to being bisexual

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 01-17-2015, 11:42 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #47  
I use the same username when possible everywhere, and yes, I'm on KoK. XD What's your name over there?

Yes, I'm into RPing. XD Actually for a long time I was scared to do online RPing because I had never done it before, but did table top RPGs with my dad and some friends. XD So I know how to do it but I was nervous doing it online with people I didn't know. About a year and a half ago I started and haven't turned back since. XD It helped though that the first RP I joined was actually a 'Legend of Dragoon' one which I LOVE the game, so it was easy for me to get into. Then I did a boy love one with a friend that lasted about a year but right now my rp partner is taking a break from things because of stuff in real life. Then I did one on MagiStream that I was supposed to 'co-own' with someone but after asking me to do it with them they never came back onto the site and I ended up having to run it myself. facepalm*

I've done a couple other ones here and there and I have to say that thus far there's only one person I didn't really like RPing with and it was mostly because I was forced into certain roles, like playing specifically male characters in all of them because she had a 'story' in mind and wanted me to play that character. >.< I only put up with it at the time because half the time she never kept track of the RP anyways and always dropped them not long after starting. Then she gets mad at me because I said the forest around this castle is in tune with the prince of the evil king and not the princess that wants to assassinate him because his mother is a dryad of the forest, so they are going to be more on his side than her's. They can sense that she wants to kill him, so because she didn't want it to go that way she made up that her ancestors planted the forest when the forest isn't even in her kingdom, like at all. *facepalm* It would be really dumb for two kingdoms to put their castles where the rulers live right next to each other since there are still conquests that go on and such after all.

Old Posted 01-17-2015, 06:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Dandy: You're bisexual huh? Yeah I read that. High five! How did you realize?
ml: I've got the same username too. Wanna start an RP?(eager face)
Old Posted 01-18-2015, 09:20 AM Reply With Quote