Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #17  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
>XD
Derpy waddles in, donut in one paw, tiny Nerf gun in the other. "Do your homework!" He takes aim.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 07-17-2020, 11:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
-U- *boops derpy's nose* I have no homework. School hasn't started yet.
But I do have,
>8D my SECRET WEAPON!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 07-18-2020, 12:28 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #19  
"Pwetty!" Derpy drops the little nerf gun and watches the rainbow slinky. "Can we make it go down stairs?"
Kaderin's mule dragon!

Quote:
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 07-21-2020, 12:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
:D
YEP! Looklooklook. x3 Puush.~+

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 07-21-2020, 12:55 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #21  
"Yay!" Derpy claps excitedly. "Again! Again!"

((Lol...topic about college in 2020 quickly becomes "entertain Derpy in 2020..."))
Kaderin's mule dragon!

Quote:
Old Posted 07-21-2020, 01:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
<x] I like how the rainbow colors wave over and over and over and over...~

Honestly, <x'D if Entertain Derpy was a college course, I'd take it for credit! Hahaha, I need a fun class or else I will cry. ;U;

Old Posted 07-21-2020, 01:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #23  
Care of Dragons 101 (a small class of only 5 students at a time)
Each student has to take care of Derpy for 1 day. Once all students have taken care of Derpy, they each have to write a paper based on what they learned and their experience. This gives a baseline for what they know, learned, and need to learn so I know what needs more focus and what we can just skim over.
XD
At the end of the class each student takes care of Derpy for 1 day again. The final essay is a comparison of their first and second experiences with Derpy care and how what they learned has helped them. XD (or why they think some information may not matter or may vary from dragon to dragon). Lol
Old Posted 07-23-2020, 11:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Fresh meat :D
horribly! or, more... im doing pretty great in one class and i constantly forget that i actually have the other class. its really hard to take school seriously now, i just think "its christmas soon :)" and pretend that i dont have like five assignments the next two weeks
Old Posted 10-21-2020, 08:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #25  
I'm extremely lucky to be a '19 graduate... though I WAS planning on continuing onto a BA, so that's a bit of a downer.

Though, my boyfriend is still stuck in his degree... which, is a bit more than just a 'downer'. Holy crap, I'm still in shock how bad McGrawhill is. One of his classes does all of their tests and what not through it and it's so brokennnnnnnnnnnnnn...
Old Posted 10-21-2020, 09:54 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
My classes happen on Microsoft Teams. If we have to do presentations, that's where we do it. Other/written assignments we have to email.
And next semester I'm going to do online too. Things are going to go the same way until graduation.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 11-08-2020, 10:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #27  
;_; I struggle so much with online courses. I can get away with procrastinating SO frequently it hurts my grades. I'm taking 4 lit classes for my major. I'm doin okay in two of them. The other two I am lagging behind on. <x'[ Submitted a petition form today to change my class I'm failing into a Pass/No pass for no credit so my GPA doesn't suffer. *sigh* and I'm failing the only class I legitimately enjoy the literature for. ;-; Feel such self-dissapointment...

But debt is goin great. :'T I got only $1,700 and some change left, still overdue tho. <x[ I'll probably be paying of 10 times more to my FASFA once they realize I'm working...or the moment I graduate with my BA... ;_; Oh well, at least I think I can pay debt overseas.

Old Posted 11-09-2020, 02:16 AM Reply With Quote