Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It Won't Stop
Default This Year, Huh?   #1  
I'm sure a few of you have noticed the lack of item releases and general delays we've been having this year.

Well, this has unfortunately been because of me! A Galla! A Galla did it!

The start of the year has been rough for a lot of us, but I've particularly been negligent of things around here these last few months. For that, I cannot apologize enough. I want to make sure you all know that these issues have not been because of our wonderful team here.

I also want to thank everyone that's been understanding of the situation. I plan on doing my best to regain and maintain the schedule we've managed to keep up before now!
Old Posted 05-03-2019, 12:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Glad you are well. I wondered what had happened. I thought Trisphee was doomed. Menewsha has been neglected by it's owner; who is the only one there who can code; for quite a while with no explanation. That made me think something similar was up here.
Buying Runes! Halp?
Old Posted 05-03-2019, 12:34 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #3  
Derpy waddles in, arms outstretched. "Neeed a hug, Galla?"
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 05-03-2019, 12:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I promise we're still here, and if anything had gone wrong we would have taken care of it promptly. We haven't abandoned you! <3
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-03-2019, 01:08 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #5  
yes, this was completely and entirely me and only me. glitch has been working her butt off (i have files for the missed monthlies, rigs, and seasonals), ari and death planned a fantastic event that i still intend on following through with (the when is a bit of a question, but nothing is going to waste), den has been working on designs, and coda and toho have been good moral support idk what they do aside from fixing things when i mess up stuff but it's pretty important i'd bet

Old Posted 05-03-2019, 03:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
I'm just personally more glad to see your face over any updates and appreciate how helpful everyone else has been.
Old Posted 05-03-2019, 03:45 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #7  
Derpy, having been ignored, waddles over and hugs Galla's ankle anyway. "WUV YOU!"
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 05-03-2019, 07:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I've been working on the code for what was supposed to have been the spring event. It's pretty close to being done, although I haven't had a chance to finish it up because... um... well, to be honest, I got distracted. >.>; I got busy and then when I stopped being busy I forgot to go back to it.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-03-2019, 09:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #9  
In your defense, Ludum also happened.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 05-04-2019, 01:35 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
awwww you guyssssss
avi sites have been shutting one after the other and it's painful but it's so comforting that Tris is gonna keep going and like you guys update us on what's up and i don't know how the servers are being paid for like do the donations cover the costs each month or no but Tris keeps going and i just

@Derpy I WUV TOO I WUV EVVYWON

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 05-04-2019, 03:46 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #11  

Old Posted 05-06-2019, 01:59 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I'm glad to see you're doing alright. :) I'm also glad Trisphee isn't doomed. ;_;

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 05-06-2019, 05:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Default   #13  
THE GALLA IS ALIVE!!!

Just glad you're ok.
Old Posted 05-07-2019, 12:20 PM Reply With Quote