Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Double Rainbow
Default Super Mario Maker   #1  
This game, it has its ups and downs. I enjoy playing stages made by other players, but some of them... seem impossible to complete! I went to youtube to figure out how to get passed one part, and after learning how to spring jump in the air,
I was finally able to beat it; however, there are two other stages I have yet to complete without cheating (downloading the course,
and then positioning mario over the flag pole. Not cheat codes or hacking). I don't know how to complete either of them since in one of them, a giant Bob-omb explodes before I could use it to get to a platform safely, and the other one, you only have 10 seconds to get to the flag pole, and the doughnuts don't fall quickly. How are you supposed to beat them? Does anyone else have the same problem as me?

Oh! I just remembered a third one... there's Bowser Junior...
and he will not only shoot fireballs at you, he will also climb into his shell and chase you. I figured out how to get further,
but... there's a flipping music block in the way! How am I supposed to get passed it?

Oh, I have made stages of my own as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 05-10-2017, 04:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Without codes to look at those levels, it's hard to give advice. :P
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-10-2017, 07:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #3  
I was thinking people who have played it would share their own stories of levels they played but couldn't beat, but let me get the links.

!?: D494-0000-0317-AC80

Shell Jump: 3F3D-0000-02B7-21D8

I don't know the name of this one because it's in a foreign language: 6702-0000-02B6-7D25

Another one I don't know the name of: 650E-0000-031E-AB99

Name unknown: A7C8-0000-0302-9C76

Those are the courses I have been unable to beat.
Quote:
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 05-10-2017, 07:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I need to finish the kaizo level I started working on...

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-10-2017, 07:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #5  
Will you share the level when you're finished?
Quote:
Old Posted 05-10-2017, 08:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Yeah, but I don't know when I'm going to have a chance to get around to it.

Old Posted 05-10-2017, 09:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #7  
What a shame. At least you're busy... I hope you're not overworked or bogged down with stress.
Quote:
Old Posted 05-10-2017, 10:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Moving cross-country. *sweatdrop*

Old Posted 05-10-2017, 11:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #9  
Oh, I see. That can still be pretty stressful. Good luck.
Quote:
Old Posted 05-10-2017, 11:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
I haven't heard of this one yet.
I Have Been Robbed! Please Donate to my GoFundMe!

YouTube Video Fund
GoFundMe Donations

AmericanGoingCrazy Youtube Channel

Trying to get a youtube channel started! View & Subscribe & My Buddies!

2thankyou4watching
Old Posted 09-15-2019, 02:04 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
super mario, super mario maker, tricky, unfair, video games