Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Harmless
Default   #17  
D you want to see a sample of my writing as well?
Old Posted 09-28-2010, 07:04 PM Reply With Quote  
lurking ninja
lolol xD Bug x'D. I'm surprised you still remember that x'D

But yush, I believe Alex will most likely flood this forum with rp goodness *nods* xP
Old Posted 09-28-2010, 07:05 PM Reply With Quote  
♔ Vampire Prince ♔
Default   #19  
Goth - Yeah.

Bug - Why wouldn't I? xD

Mystic Menagerie (Temp Art) | The Alchemist's Den | The Alchemist's Desire | IRL Commissions

♔ Trisphee's one and only Vampire Prince ♔
Currently working on "Dream World Is Mine" art.
Let me catch you in my Dark Void...

Old Posted 09-28-2010, 07:14 PM Reply With Quote  
lurking ninja
If those rp's happen to have content that you dislike x'D
Old Posted 09-28-2010, 07:15 PM Reply With Quote  
♔ Vampire Prince ♔
Default   #21  
I was talking about remembering xD

Mystic Menagerie (Temp Art) | The Alchemist's Den | The Alchemist's Desire | IRL Commissions

Old Posted 09-28-2010, 07:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
This is a bit of writing from an introduction I am working on editing.

The shop was dim that winter morning, the snow slowly falling upon the small town that morning. Children could be seen running the streets, school canceled for that day, but people still needed to work, and the twenty year old antique shop owner saw no reason to close her shop that day, especially with the clients she catered to. The antique shop was more than it appeared, behind the ancient cherry counter, dusty jars and leather bound books lined shelves that stretched from floor to ceiling. The rest of the shop was littered with what looked like average looking antiques, though there were crystal balls and tarot cards scattered among the store. The owner of this small corner shop was, to put it simply, a witch.

That morning, the young woman was busy cleaning, her waist length black hair tied into a high bun as she worked, her light blue eyes caught in a serious stare as she observed her work from behind black framed glasses. Her slightly pale skin was hidden mostly from the black sweater she wore, a loose turtle neck hiding the lower half of her face slightly. The heat had not yet kicked in, and the shop was still a bit chilly, but she knew it would be warm soon, but she needed to get to cleaning.

Dark grey stockings covered her legs, black boots rising above her ankles as she slowly stood up, a black pleated skirt twirling slightly as she moved, the hem stopping a few inches above her knees. She was a small woman, standing at an even five feet, and she was slender too, her height obvious when she tried to reach for things most could reach. The young woman stretched, yawning slightly as she moved, setting her cleaning supplies behind the counter, out of sight of any customer. The store was slowly heating up and becoming comfortable.

“Well Relina, seems like today is going to be pretty slow…” She muttered to herself, sighing as she sat behind the counter, leaning against the cold wood as she pulled out her laptop and began working on something. She was a student, and the store was only open around her schedule, though with no school that day, the college student was able to have the shop open the whole day.
Old Posted 09-28-2010, 07:19 PM Reply With Quote  
lurking ninja
Default   #23  
This is where I say, "D'oh!"

x'D
Old Posted 09-28-2010, 07:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Moderation Admin
I'll post a fragment of my intro post. :3

Quote:
A few months after the event now called ‘the Searing ,’ Ascalon was completely torn apart. The once-lush forests once were now barren plains; the flowing rivers now craters of dust. Beyond the narrow, crumbling walls lay the ruins of a once great empire plagued by demons of all sorts. Screams of those dead and still dying filled the night air with a bone-chilling terror few had ever experienced before. Those who ventured out of the relative safety of the outposts rarely came back alive – they either died in battle with the char or returned as a shell of their former selves. It seemed as if the gods had all but abandoned them.

Just back from a nightly patrol, Aidan adjusted his mismatched armor, taking off his helmet to breathe the warm, stale morning air. His dirty blonde hair was cut to just above shoulder length, and with the lack of water, it looked more brown than anything else. Looking down into the bubbling tar pit in the eastern section of the outpost, he could see his face – pale blue eyes hidden almost completely beneath the dirt and blood of the past week. Only eighteen years of age, he looked older, as if the events of the past few months had aged him years. Holding in a yawn, he grabbed some rations and sat down by the fire. In the flames, he started to remember his past and how he had gotten here from the life he cherished before…

… now all was so different. No longer was his home a place he wished to stay – his family was gone; his home was destroyed; his life was torn asunder. The only things that kept him there were his duty to his country and his comrades. He yawned again, finally feeling the exhaustion of his patrol overtake the adrenaline of being constantly on guard for ambushes. For now, he was safe with the Vanguard, and that meant it was time to get some rest.

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Last edited by Sei; 09-28-2010 at 07:54 PM.
Old Posted 09-28-2010, 07:25 PM Reply With Quote  
♔ Vampire Prince ♔
Default   #25  
Goth - Can your role play males? I'm mostly looking for male x male stuff. So if you have samples where you're playing a male character, I'd like to see if you can play a convincing male.

Bug - Silly head. xD

Sei - For Kryta! I mean.. Ascalon!

Old Posted 09-28-2010, 07:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
I usually double as female and male, if I have to. I don't do male x male roleplays, sorry.
Old Posted 09-28-2010, 08:06 PM Reply With Quote  
♔ Vampire Prince ♔
Default   #27  
Ah. I only role play male/male. Sorry.

Old Posted 09-28-2010, 08:27 PM Reply With Quote  
♔ Vampire Prince ♔
I'm looking for RP partners again.

Old Posted 12-29-2010, 06:39 PM Reply With Quote  
The Rose Prince
Default   #29  
I am really interested in your character Gabriel Leoncroft and Ryudo Shiro. I do not know much about Dungeon and Dragons though and I only rp by e-mail if that is okay...
I would most likely roleplay with Gabriel with my character Shiuto:

http://princeofrose.weebly.com/shiuto-sensaru.html

His profile is kinda small but that is just some info on him XD
Old Posted 01-13-2011, 06:20 AM Reply With Quote  
♔ Vampire Prince ♔
I really don't like rping via e-mail.

Old Posted 02-11-2011, 12:35 AM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default   #31  
Alex, if you are still looking for a rp partner I'll do it ^^

Would you like a sample?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Last edited by Kaguya; 02-11-2011 at 01:20 AM.
Old Posted 02-11-2011, 01:18 AM Reply With Quote  
♔ Vampire Prince ♔
I am currently in two RPs, and I have a lot of work to do at the moment. So not right now, but maybe at some point I'll look for more partners.

Old Posted 02-11-2011, 01:27 AM Reply With Quote