Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Confused
Smile Always Looking for Partners ^-^   #1  
Hello all! My name is Kimmi! I took a hiatus from the site (Well... more like life got really crazy so I had to go...) But now I am back and I am hoping to make some new friends or get some rps going. I am a little rusty since it's been a while since I've done an rp. I plan to be online every day, but on the one day I work I might be spacy. Sometimes replies might be late (I blame anxiety). I can be for hours on end. I understand you have a life outside the internet, but please let me know when you will be away. I prefer to play the female role in most rps but I can double or be male depending on the plot. I try to post at least one 5-8 sentence paragraph, but sometimes I am inspired to do more.

Things I do:

m x f pairings
f x f pairings
romance rps
fantasy rps
original ideas
fandoms

Things I don't do:

Zombie stuff
wasteland stuff
rps like bro x sis >.< those are just gross

I do have a few original plots I plan to post if I get any interest. ^^

So if you think you would want to try one with me, just post here. If you have ideas feel free to post them as well.

Fandoms I am in:

Anime:

Rurouni Kenshin
InuYasha
Cardcaptor Sakura
Sailor Moon
Naruto (Willing to try)
FairyTail

Books:

Harry Potter

Video Games:

Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons
Animal Crossing
Kingdom Hearts
Pokemon

If there is one you like but don't see it listed, feel free to ask~ It might be one I like.
Old Posted 07-31-2018, 09:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Aaaagh, if I could promise you I wouldn't be flaky, I'd sign up right here right now. But, I am a flaky rper until I graduate. If you'd be okay with slow, every once in a while posts, I would be alright to open discussion!
All that is empty in the drawing should be filled in, the teacher said to us kids. First you sharpen the pencil to fill in the thin whiskers, then you use the thick crayon to fill in the wings with brown, meticulously and without letting the crayon leave the page. Six feet can be traced below the soft belly. Now, breathing is hard to detect on paper, the teacher said to me when I asked, but it is easier to feel it in real life.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 09-02-2018, 04:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #3  
Hi. I can partner with you.

Hi Spider!
Old Posted 09-07-2018, 07:59 PM Reply With Quote