Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Double Rainbow
Default Hello!   #1  
Hello. :)
My name is Ava, otherwise known as "Ava The Vampire" on other parts of the internet.

I'm currently going through something really, really tough right now. I could really, really use some friends.

I was invited here by a really kind person, Panda.
I'm so happy I was invited here, I've been trying my goddamn hardest to make new friends on Discord, but since I am not a gamer, no one really wanted to reach out to me or include me in their conversations. :(

I hope I can make new friends here!
Old Posted 09-23-2019, 09:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Hello AVA! I'm glad to see you here. :D

It's a lovely community here, everyone here is nice, and you will be included in conversations haha ♥ It's not super active like some sites, but I love this place! I've been here since 2009, and it's still here!
Old Posted 09-23-2019, 09:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #3  
That's a GREAT sign!! :D
I'm super excited!!

I love the smaller communities anyway. :)
I feel like it's easier to have deeper conversations when there's a smaller group
Old Posted 09-23-2019, 09:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Ey, welcome to Tris!

Yeah, Panda's an oldbie. We're having our, uhhh... -counts- ninth anniversary event? I think almost every post will get you a birthday birdday box which you can open from your inventory for a random event item.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 09-23-2019, 09:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #5  
I sent you a bunch of items,
so hopefully you aren't naked no more. >.<
Old Posted 09-23-2019, 09:51 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Welcome to Trisphee! You've joined in the middle-endish of our 9th anniversary event. Hope you come to chat with us!

Discord has non-gaming servers too. Like official discords for avatar sites, art discords, youtube channel discords, etc. If you have a hobby, I'm certain there is a server for that. Or ditch discord altogether and just chat on tris forever mwahaha

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 09-23-2019, 09:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #7  
I was on discord too, but I stopped going there because you can't really keep track of things...you can, but it's just too much to go through.
Old Posted 09-23-2019, 09:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
Ey, welcome to Tris!

Yeah, Panda's an oldbie. We're having our, uhhh... -counts- ninth anniversary event? I think almost every post will get you a birthday birdday box which you can open from your inventory for a random event item.
Ohh! I'm so happy I joined during an event :D

Thanks for the warm welcome, Espy. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird View Post
Welcome to Trisphee! You've joined in the middle-endish of our 9th anniversary event. Hope you come to chat with us!

Discord has non-gaming servers too. Like official discords for avatar sites, art discords, youtube channel discords, etc. If you have a hobby, I'm certain there is a server for that. Or ditch discord altogether and just chat on tris forever mwahaha
I'm super excited to start chatting! :D
I've spent the last like 30ish minutes trying to figure out what I wanted in my signature lol

I'm a part of a couple of discord servers that aren't specifically for gaming. They are relatively quiet as of lately though :(

I tried to talk to some of the people on those servers about my current situation. It hasn't helped much, though.
I think people got so used to seeing me happy and friendly all the time, they don't know how to help when I am struggling :(

Thanks for the warm welcome, though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I was on discord too, but I stopped going there because you can't really keep track of things...you can, but it's just too much to go through.
Really? I have the opposite problem lol.
Most of the time it's so quiet, and when I do try to butt into a conversation, I'm usually left out :(
Old Posted 09-23-2019, 10:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #9  
Ahhh, I joined more active ones, that's why. >.<
Your avatar is looking lovely already! I love it!
Old Posted 09-23-2019, 10:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Hey hey hey!
Welcome fellow new comer~ Glad to see someone else jumping on during the event. (I hear we get 'free' pasties with almost every post! So this is the perfect time to stalk up on all your nipple covering needs.)

You'll probably be able to find folks on here that are not only interested in gaming. I for one love to play video games and embroider, though the later has been put on hold for a bit as I organize my thread collection. So much thread. @^@
Old Posted 09-23-2019, 10:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #11  
Ok, you are already addicted to Trisphee *points to title*
Old Posted 09-23-2019, 10:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
P sure they're a barrel of monkeys.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 09-23-2019, 10:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #13  
Yeah, that thingie under the nameie doesn't mean a lot to me. It has had a lot of different things typed into it. So until it settles down and figures it's life out, or even just set some goals, there's no real trust to it.

Yes Espy, you are correct. Barrel of monkies. Oooh-oooh aaah~
Old Posted 09-23-2019, 10:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Yeah, that thingie under the nameie doesn't mean a lot to me. It has had a lot of different things typed into it. So until it settles down and figures it's life out, or even just set some goals, there's no real trust to it.

Yes Espy, you are correct. Barrel of monkies. Oooh-oooh aaah~

Edit:
AAAHHHHH my internet. I blame the person who's in this house, besides me, for stealing all my internet and making me double post.
Old Posted 09-23-2019, 10:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #15  
Hello and welcome! you look beautimus!!!

Old Posted 09-23-2019, 11:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Ahhh, I joined more active ones, that's why. >.<
Your avatar is looking lovely already! I love it!
Thanks, Panda. :D
It's all possible because of you! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Hello and welcome! you look beautimus!!!
Thank you! But really, thank Panda for being so kind :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okok View Post
Hey hey hey!
Welcome fellow new comer~ Glad to see someone else jumping on during the event. (I hear we get 'free' pasties with almost every post! So this is the perfect time to stalk up on all your nipple covering needs.)

You'll probably be able to find folks on here that are not only interested in gaming. I for one love to play video games and embroider, though the later has been put on hold for a bit as I organize my thread collection. So much thread. @^@
Embroidery is so cool! I had a friend who loved to make quilts. (I know it's not quite the same!)
I love homemade things. She was so kind enough as to make me a custom quilt and she sent it through the post!
I sleep with that quilt every single night. <3

I really wish I were into gaming! It seems like a lot of fun people are into gaming... especially here on the internet.
:(
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 09-23-2019, 11:09 PM Reply With Quote