Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's over 9000!
Default   #49  
I bought plat one time when I had the 75% off login. x'D I was set for a while, but you can get some stuff for your operator at cetus now that you've finished second dream, just will take a while. ^^;

Old Posted 11-28-2018, 04:00 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1201 View Post
So, here is mine:
Warning, spoiler content if you haven't finished second dream.
Awww. She looks pretty and full of attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
Of course I main Ash, surprising absolutely nobody:

(I've only recently finished Second Dream, so my Operator's still a little on the basic side.)

Basic, but still pretty cool!

XD The YouTuber I watch play is trying to nerve up to play with his Ash because he thinks it's cool. But Ash's face weirds him out some.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 11-28-2018, 07:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #51  
You mean Ash’s lack of a face?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-28-2018, 07:35 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
You can get different helmets for them so he can try getting one he likes better. There are some times alerts where you can get blue prints for them, save for the ones in tenogen, because those are all user made items.

Old Posted 11-28-2018, 09:42 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #53  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
You mean Ash’s lack of a face?
Ash's skeeter face. **nod** Yeah. I know you can get different helmets. I guess Dan hasn't remembered that yet.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 11-29-2018, 01:01 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
lol, poor guy. If he doesn't mind spending the money I would go with tenogen stuff, the user made items tend to be better personally, and there are some rad helmets and skins you can get.

Edit:
Not to mention a good portion of that money goes back to the creator, so you can actually make money doing that. I think one person makes so much money off one of their items that they only work part time now instead of full time so that they can make other items.

Last edited by ml1201; 11-29-2018 at 07:02 PM.
Old Posted 11-29-2018, 06:59 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #55  
I did not know that there were things in the game made by players. Neat!

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 11-29-2018, 08:17 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Here's the one syndana I bought that I love. XD Repala Syandana
And here are some helmets I found in Tenogen that have been accepted. Don't know if they are all purchasable yet though, I don't normally play Ash. ^^;
Ash nION (or Tsukuyomi?)
BAI HU
Carabid

Edit: The Carabid one is in the Market if Dan likes that one better. Then there are the game ones for the Locust and Scorpion set, and the Tsukuyomi is able to be purchased as a skin pack and not seperately, but I believe can be used separately. Though I have to say, for $7 that's a really nice skin...*adds to wish list*

Last edited by ml1201; 11-29-2018 at 10:30 PM.
Old Posted 11-29-2018, 10:16 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #57  
That first helmet looks like Batman! I've suggested to Dan in the video comments about getting a new helmet. He reads what his viewers say, so he'll see it.

Wow, that is a very swishy looking cape. Sweeet.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 11-30-2018, 07:44 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
I know! I LOVE the cape! XD And I hope he can get a helmet to his liking. :3 Is this in twitch you're watching or youtube?

Old Posted 12-01-2018, 12:43 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #59  
Imagine it all flame colour. XD

I watch on YouTube. Dan's funny, he gently scolds characters like they're his kids.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-01-2018, 01:55 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
I'd be interested in checking out his channel.

Old Posted 12-01-2018, 02:39 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #61  
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCA...qVFa3eQqvPocOA Here you go! If you comment, tell him Tam recommended him.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-01-2018, 08:35 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Ok, I'll be sure to do that. :3

Old Posted 12-01-2018, 11:14 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #63  
He reads all the game story text that the characters don't speak themselves. Some people get mad at him for it, but I like it because I'm there for the story.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-02-2018, 12:30 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Glad he's paying it the way he wants to, I find it annoying when commentors hassle youtubers when they just play for fun and stuff.

Old Posted 12-02-2018, 01:03 AM Reply With Quote