Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Writer
Default   #17  
*nods* High quality bread seldom needs butter.
Old Posted 10-03-2019, 04:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
okay sure but have you ever had high quality bread with high quality butter, bc holy shit
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-03-2019, 06:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #19  
Inktober 3rd
Kelyle the Guardian Demon

Pronounced Kell-lyle. Not Kell-le-le. xD

A little about this little sucker: Kelyle is a professional Guardian Demon. He's not the guy who sits opposite of the angel on your shoulder. Don't mistake him for a shoulder devil. He might be only slightly bigger than one, but he's got just as much, if not more influence over who he is guardian to.
Guardian angels are typically watchful protectors, guiders of acts of kindness, and overall look out for your well being.
Guardian demons on the other hand are different sort of protectors. Their job description is a bit more flexible allowing them to sometimes get through their mischievous intentions, encouraging misbehavior, and having your back in critical situations.
Kelyle is a small demon, only about a foot in height, and he has wings and a tail. No horns. Those are reserved for much less magical demons. That's why imp horns are so tiny. Though you could argue, he styles his hair because he's a bit of a horn wannabe. He's also got an older half-sister named Kylola, who happens to be a succubus. x]
Kelyle belongs to Melany, a particular human woman with issues not only in her job and marriage, but with her confidence and self-worth as a person. He is loyal to her and only her, making sure she is safe and guiding her towards becoming a much stronger much more selfish person. He's also there to protect her. He might be small and invisible to others but he's got evil gifts of his own. Kelyle can direct misfortune upon others instead of Melany, alert her to danger, and occasionally he can come to her monthly rescue with pads, tampons and ice cream.
Kelyle has different interpretations of what might be a good idea and a bad idea. A good idea, meaning starting a fight in order to steal a band t-shirt, and a bad idea being letting someone take the last slice of strawberry short cake at the bakery. He's a very sneaky devil, often stealing people's money to put into Melany's pockets, and on one occasion, somebody's movie theatre gift card. He enjoys dark comedy, embarrassing people, and surprisingly he's a big fan of Christmas movies. It's his favorite holiday because he claims it encourages greed and retribution. He will might steal poinsettias from church on Christmas, but he'll do it for someone that proves to him they deserve those poinsettias.
Born bad, and good natured 3% of the time, Kelyle is one guardian demon that isn't anything special, but he does his best, especially since he loves his job. :]

"Sit tight. I got this. Let me show ya how a professional handles it."

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 10-03-2019, 08:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Inktober 4th
Xin-Yue

(I tried. ;_; I cannot do good art of goddess in one day..)

About: Xin-Yue is the half-daughter of legendary Chinese moon goddess Chang'e, and an empress of dragons. Naturally she's got a beauty echoing that of her mother's as well as lunar powers. Though her mother and other goddesses of her home insist she grow to be a goddess of motherhood, guidance and fertility, her deepest passion is combat, and she wants to be a goddess of martial arts and protection. Her mother does not approve at all of her desires, and has since ignored her entirely, not acknowledging her as her daughter. She has since enrolled in an academy for future deities, and will take over for her mother's role as moon goddess. Xin-Yue's most loyal friend and spirit servant is a little celestial rabbit she calls Hua-Ban, which means Petals. She calls her Petals because her tiny feet pads reminded her of soft pink petals. Though Xin-Yue is lovely and elegant, she isn't afraid to get her hands dirty in a fight, although, she has a tendency to show off her skills sometimes. She has horns atop her head because she believes it makes her look more fierce. She can turn into a dragon, brings luck wherever she steps, and ask the heavens whatever she likes, as well as shine moonlight from her palms. The things that excite her the most are wars, battles, defense techniques and the bravery of other gods and goddesses. She's also a big fan of fighting video games, watching over tournaments in China on her spare time. She is best friends with Aima, daughter of greek god Aries, and often asks about her skills in battle, although Aima is more interested in becoming a muse goddess of art.
Xin-Yue overall, is a force to be reckoned with if she is angered, though she always shows mercy towards those she knows are weak and have learned their lessons. She will never show mercy however to demons of evil, and to hunters who enjoy killing rabbits.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 10-05-2019, 02:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #21  
Xin-Yue sounds really adorable! I wish her the best of luck she can indeed be a goddess of war instead of fertility one day.
Old Posted 10-05-2019, 01:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
:] Xin-Yue thanks you mortal. And sends you good luck on the next full moon.

Old Posted 10-05-2019, 03:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #23  
Inktober 5th
Tezra the Wretched

(Okay, I think I'll just stick to color, this took longer than I wanted it to. 8[)

A little about Tezra: One of the 9 Mermaid goddesses, appointed to the great river lands, Tezra is tasked with keeping the river flowing. Though once benevolent at heart, she has since been corrupted and angered with the pollution in her river home. She has rule over every river creature from crocodile to piranha, and often employs the help of creatures rather than people. She distrusts most people, and though she was sworn not to harm humans, if one happens to come along onto the river without her acknowledging her, she may steal what they have and/or drown them in the deep muddy depths. She wears a top made of coins she finds in the riverbed and a bracelet of ancient crocodile teeth. Her scales are tough and thick, while her sharp fins allow her to swim as swiftly against the current as she swims with it. She also has the ability to shock things in the water much like an electric eel, and they happen to be some of her favorite helpers, along with river snakes, and large sturgeon. On one occasion, someone managed to steal her mouth away, incurring her wrath. She sent many animals to search for her mouth and bring it back to her, along with the culprit. Tezra is a strong singer, but does not sing to humans, and she is actually rather shy. Though one of favorite things to do is to sling mud at humans with her tail, and laugh. Her worst enemy is Belissa the Gentle of the flowing oceans, and does not get along with her at all. They once had a singing competition, with Belissa winning by default due to her influential singing magic, and Tezra cannot stand her bubbly and boisterous demeanor. She doesn't even like looking at the sea, in reminder of her.
Tezra does enjoy the company of the other mermaid goddesses however, and is particularly fond of Lana May, the mermaid goddess of the peaceful marshlands.
Overall Tezra the Wretched is feared by local humans of the great river lands, and she is not easy to fool, but she is also likewise difficult to win over. A simple gift or offering will often not suffice. It takes impressing her somehow or actively helping the river and it's life to win her favor, which can be risky, as she might not only be unimpressed, but offended, and may suspect someone of hurting the river, not helping it.

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 10-06-2019 at 02:22 AM.
Old Posted 10-05-2019, 11:00 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
oh man, you are really working hard! this is quite exciting to see~
Old Posted 10-06-2019, 10:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #25  
Thank you mucho. /x. *rubs tired face* I just have to keep pushing through. It's only day 6.

Old Posted 10-06-2019, 02:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
You can do it! I believe in you!
(besides every day you miss I will post a clumsy doodle with silly description of who I think the OC in question could be. Trust me, you don't want this to happen )
Old Posted 10-06-2019, 04:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #27  
Pfff! Haahaha! xD Oh nooo!
I don't want that to happen hahaha! (maybe with some of them.. >w>;)
I better hop to it then! 8(
Gotta post today's doodle before midnight!

Old Posted 10-06-2019, 09:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Inktober 6th
Ahisha the Golden

[X-X; My hand was starting to cramp up and I just said "forget it, it's good enough!"]

About Ahisha the Golden: One of the 9 Mermaid goddesses, she is the guardian and keeper of the mid-eastern ocean. Ahisha is revered for her beauty, golden wisdom and her peaceful resolve. She acts as a mediator between oceans and sees to it the goddesses hold ties and keep in contact every few decades. She is fond of the people who seek her help and her advice, and enjoys human interaction. The creatures of her waters are always abundant and healthy thanks to her efforts, although she must keep strict flow about, and refuse invading species. The humans worship and praise her faithfully, taking the fish out of the waters as source of food, being the fish in her care are always plentiful and rich in taste. The locals of the ocean lands she calls home, all refer to her as The Golden One, or The Golden Lady. Ahisha is also respected and admired by her sister goddesses. She is a keeper of secrets and hidden knowledge, and is among the wisest of the 9 goddesses. Her hand has never sought harm on any creature, and she is not easy to anger. Her policy for punishment is that it is deserved when the only other means of resolving an issue or crime are exhausted and will not suffice to provide a solution. Her punishments are never cruel or fatal. Once she punished a mortal for abandoning a stray dog to let it die on a distant island in her ocean. She simply saved the dog and turned the man into dog as punishment, so he could go through the dog's pain of trying to find food and shelter.

Ahisha is an accomplished reader, scholar and doctor, and is always willing to help a mortal in dire need of her help. She also parts wisdom to the humans who are willing to listen and be enlightened. Ahisha being a benevolent goddess, has only kindness and the will to guide others in her heart. If one desires to learn from her or wishes for her help, they only need to look for her in the ancient water temple and offer something made of gold to her.

Old Posted 10-07-2019, 02:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #29  
Inktober 7th
Phae-Cho the Deep One

[Almost neglected to art today. I really need a new stylus. :c My finger and hand are cramping up with all these..]

About Phae-Cho: Phae-Cho is one of the 9 Mermaid Goddesses, and the dweller of the deep seas. She wears no crown or jewels, because she prefers to remain well hidden in the dark abyss she rules over. She rarely comes out of her dark home to the surface, as she can hardly see in such bright light, and the hotter water and the lack of depth pressure makes her feel much weaker. She's dubbed the vampire of the mermaid goddesses in that regard, but she does not drink blood. She prefers to not waste any part of her meals, often swallowing prey whole through her sharp and crooked teeth. She has a lure that she uses to sometimes draw small prey to her, and other times to illuminate what is in front of her. Her hair, arms and tip of her tail can glow in the darkest depths, and her patterns are unmistakable if spotted in the water. She has large bulbous yellow eyes with glowing lower lids she uses to see in the pitch blackness of the deep. Though she tends to slowly and steadily drift and swim around in the dark, she can dart at a target hundreds of yards away at cheetah speed. Though she spends her time hunting and keeping the populations of creatures in check, she also sees to it that any food large enough to sustain the creatures reaches them from the surface and chases off predators that trespass into her zone. However, the most infamous thing Phae-Cho is in charge of in the abyss, are the many mythical and magical monsters of the deep that many mortal eyes have not witnessed. Unknown beasts, toothed, clawed, tentacled and jawed all call her guardian. She is their protector and their source of nourishment, as she helps to keep them fed and at peace, because if they go hungry or too curious, they will try to swim up to the surface and out of her waters.
Though she welcomes anyone who can swim deep enough to meet her, they had better remember to bring a snack for her, lest they become hers.

Old Posted 10-08-2019, 02:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
;_; I don't think I can doodle Jaunita in time...I'm already so tired..and I gotta wake up early and not fail at school things so..DbM, if you're there, I'm sorry. >~>; I lasted approx 8 days. I'll have to skip Juanita and doodle her later..she's a Latina vampire btw. ;.; I will post her when I can. >~>;

Old Posted 10-09-2019, 12:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #31  
Dude, don't stress out over Inktober. I've completely ditched it for now because life's happening; I might eventually get back to it next week.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-09-2019, 02:58 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
i haven't even started yet! but i'm gonna do 31 days, even if they're not on time

Old Posted 10-09-2019, 02:59 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
art stuff, gallery of stuff, merskelly, merskelly's art