Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Io, Jupiter
Default Sleepy   #1  
I've been so sleepy all day after getting 8 hours of sleep the night before. I was having lunch with a friend and I could just have closed my eyes and fallen asleep. Went out to dinner and felt the same way. Just wanted to close my eyes and sleep.

Anybody particularly sleepy lately?
Old Posted 06-16-2017, 10:37 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
SO SLEEPY
I sleep and hubby says I am sleeping super deep but I feel like I haven't slept at all D:

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 06-16-2017, 10:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #3  
I wouldn't say I've been sleepy because that makes it sound all cute. I have been exhausted. I can sleep for 6-8 hours and still just be tired as all hell.
Old Posted 06-17-2017, 01:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Hell, I can sleep for twelve hours straight and still be exhausted the next day. Mental health issues do weird things to you.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 06-17-2017, 02:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #5  
Yeah they really do. I'm looking forward to Sunday...because I have nothing to do so I can sleep all day. XP
Old Posted 06-17-2017, 02:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Unfortunately I'm currently stuck living at home w my parents, and I'm tired of my mom ranting at me whever I sleep past, like, 8:30.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 06-17-2017, 03:34 AM Reply With Quote  
writing machine in bad repair
Default   #7  
I swear I've been tired for at least ten years.

I don't even really understand what it's like to not be constantly groggy. I'm starting to suspect that non-tired people are a myth.

Old Posted 06-17-2017, 08:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
i am! me pick me!

Old Posted 06-17-2017, 09:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #9  
I was...now I am more "I don't want to do this, but I have to" stage.
*Plays music and gets back to work*
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 06-17-2017, 09:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
I fell asleep so quickly last night, but woke up at 3:30! I stayed in bed, read a bit, turned the tv on and woke up at 8:30! Didn't do much today, so hot and humid so I stayed home did nothing but read and eat!
Old Posted 06-17-2017, 10:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #11  
Amphetamines are a wonderful thing. >.> I don't know how I survived without them.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 06-18-2017, 01:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
I'm not sure how I survived without them, either :| Then again, perhaps my ADHD and GAD/anxiety weren't that bad back in high school.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 06-18-2017, 03:24 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #13  
I seem to need a solid 9 hours to actually feel awake. Sleep debt is a thing though, and stress and activity levels will affect how well I sleep at any given time, so how I feel doesn't always seem to relate to the actual number of hours I get. Sometimes, I'm bright and chipper after maybe 6 hours, but lose my energy very fast, while other times I crash for 10-12 and am somewhat tired but can function for another 12 to 14 hours. I think if there were two more hours in a day, I would be able to actual wrangle a proper sleep schedule and not be tired.

EDIT: that said, goodnight.
Old Posted 06-19-2017, 05:22 AM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
I don't really like sleeping, so I guess that's one thing that makes school good for me. It makes me exhausted enough to appreciate sleep x'D. How sleepy I am depends on how bored I am, sometimes.

I haven't been too sleepy lately because school's nearly over for summer vacation.

Old Posted 06-19-2017, 09:05 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #15  
I like sleeping, or rather, I like being in my bed and those moments when I'm going to sleep or waking up. Alas, that sucks up the day and I am always inclined to be awake just a little bit longer than I should be, hence my wish that days were 26 hours instead of 24.
Old Posted 06-19-2017, 11:39 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
I'm the exact opposite xD. I like dreaming, but otherwise sleep is boring, and going to sleep feels like resigning to a few hours of boredom. When I wake up, I generally don't stay in bed (only when I'm super tired and woke up because of the alarm) because there's nothing to do.

Old Posted 06-20-2017, 11:27 AM Reply With Quote