quickly run after bluebird
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I wish there's an item that is a mountain of shit XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
are we bankrupting gizzie

Gizzie, s Questie-->>https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22149
ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 11-10-2019, 07:58 AM  
A*DIC*TED
Yeahhhh I'm just gonna continue straight.

AT THIS POINT I DONT TRUST ANY OTHER PATHS D: until I uhhh find out if continuing straight gets me eaten alive or not.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 11-10-2019, 09:16 AM  
Jellosexual
Default   #291  
3) Hack into the Galla computer to steal November DIs
Old Posted 11-10-2019, 02:21 PM  
It Won't Stop
n-no... it can't be...

Old Posted 11-10-2019, 02:34 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #293  
hear, hear!
>go right

up until now, i've assumed every path was one-way like:

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 11-10-2019, 03:49 PM  
Jellosexual
it's definitely the second option, bluebird xDD

_hacker voice 'I'm in'
Old Posted 11-10-2019, 07:40 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #295  
*does a fliP* 🙃

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 11-10-2019, 07:48 PM  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
*gives the fishing line a good tug*
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 11-10-2019, 07:51 PM  
Writer
Default   #297  
@Gizmo
Forget confusing three way junctions - sometimes you just got to run after another user. Maybe bluebird is merely trying to replace the missing rodent from three blind mice, but that's a risk you're going to take. After all good company makes a corn maze a lot more fun than getting lost all on your own. And as long as you're the fourth in line, you're not the one hurt by traps. You run down some confusing paths and finally stumble across the exit.

@KittyBeary
Any path leading you astray most likely results in a trap. Or worse even. No way you're let yourself get tempted by those distractions. So you ignore the path to your right that would lead you down a long corridor, and later also shake your head at the one to the left where Muten Roshi decided to sunbathe. The next one to the right certainly ends into a trap as well. Nope, not going there. Straight seems like a much better option. You ignore a strange sound ahead and bravely march on. There you run into Major! It's not the exit, but at least you found a friend and didn't become maze lunch. Sounds like a success.

(Yes, I was taking you straight three times in a row this time, because after going straight once you already missed the path to the exit. So you end up at the same spot Major did one page ago. Otherwise you would've been at an unspectacular junction with the option to run into a trap or jumpscare.)

@mdom
If you're going to fight Galla, might as well strike where it truly hurts! Getting into the computer proves somewhat tricky, but you manage to find the announcement folder. Certainly November DIs must be nearby. You sneak around with your 1337 haxx0r skillz, but only manage to mess up the announcement slightly before you find yourself locked out again. Ah well. There's always December...

@bluebird
Already being outside doesn't mean you have to miss out on the fun. You ignore the pumpkin pie vendor at the left and go right to the hotdog stand. Yep, even here are booths. How else do you think the maze gets sponsored. You probably can buy a souvenir t-shirt if you look around.

There are no sneaky paths you could've missed. Basically each time you stand at a crossroads, I tell you the available directions and let you pick. Then I move your marker forward in whatever direction you wanted to go, until you reach the next crossroads. No secret triggers or hidden doors.

The only slightly mean thing is your directions are flipped when you choose to walk back (most commonly when not helping a person back to the entrance, resulting in a time penalty and being able to continue from the same spot later).

So say for your spoiler example pic 1, dead end has a lost kid. You come from the bottom. At the junction you get presented with the option straight (to the kid) or right (to the trap). Obviously you won't know what lies ahead. You pick straight and meet the kid. But since you don't want to take the kid back to the entrance, you have to wait for a day. Then you go back to the same junction. Except now you're coming from the top. So your options are straight (to the bottom) or left (to the trap).

@Den
Maybe from above you can get a nice overview of the maze. Or at least a snack and some good company. So you tug at the line and are hauled up a few seconds later. Up on the cloud you see a Mekatra holding up lap signs, a Galla eating a chicken sandwich, and a mdom apparently really busy with computer stuff. Yeah, pretty much looks like your average frat party. Not the worst place to end up.
Old Posted 11-11-2019, 05:33 AM  
Writer
Now look at this beauty:

blue: traps
green: people needing help
red: jumpscares that make you run out of the maze
yellow: boss monster fights
light blue: the infamous pit, which remained undiscovered this year
purple: instant death
P: Patrick's secret portal where you get teleported between those two points

Will update later today with everyone's locations.
Old Posted 11-11-2019, 06:11 AM  
Jellosexual
Default   #299  
the prize for winning better be a full event set because that maze looks ultra complicated without any traps
Old Posted 11-11-2019, 10:32 AM  
Crystal Keeper
*teleports Major, KittyBeary, and the remaining popcorn to Gallagher's cloud*
My work here is done.
Old Posted 11-11-2019, 03:44 PM  
Writer
Default   #301  
Well, technically there are no winners... *evil laugh* ...but let's take a closer look at everyone!

mdom's quest

bluebird's quest

DreadedMartian's quest

Den's quest

KittyBeary's quest

Merskelly Metalien's quest

Major's quest

XoGizmooX's quest

Mekatra's quest
Old Posted 11-11-2019, 05:21 PM  
A*DIC*TED
It doesn't even bother me that I didn't get very far.
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 11-11-2019, 08:26 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #303  
Welp XD That's that

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 11-11-2019, 09:47 PM  
A*DIC*TED
i'm dying. a pity escape. i still feel trapped in this maze *shakes fist* i really want to know more about the instant death and pit. next year, next year...

mdom's quest is hilarious XD

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 11-11-2019, 10:40 PM