Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Jellosexual
Default   #129  
uuuhh towards the scream we go
Old Posted 11-03-2019, 02:19 PM  
Crystal Keeper
As the last of the popcorn settles upon Merskelly, Patrick materializes in a flash of fuchsia light. He pokes at the pile of popcorn with the blunt end of his staff. "Um. Miss Fish? Are you in need of assistance?" A few moments go by without response, and he decides to help her, needed or not. He focuses his energy on Merskelly, and teleports her from under the wayward corn to safety. "You're welcome."

After wandering for a bit, Patrick stumbles upon mdom, wandering about and doing mdom things. He leans against his staff and calls out to mdom. "Hey, mdom! Wanna take a trip?" He once again disregards a response, and warps mdom to the opposite side of the maze, waving as the flash fades.
Old Posted 11-03-2019, 03:53 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #131  
Nobody's going to starve in the maze now :) grabs a backpack full of popcorn and goes LEFT

and neon green my favorite color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I wish there's an item that is a mountain of shit XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
are we bankrupting gizzie

Gizzie, s Questie-->>https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22149
ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 11-03-2019, 04:18 PM  
A*DIC*TED
RIP math teacher. his sacrifice to give us 20 tea lights will be missed u.u
>go straight with thots & prayers

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 11-03-2019, 05:15 PM  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #133  
I will go right.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 11-03-2019, 07:16 PM  
A*DIC*TED
I'll continue straight

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 11-03-2019, 08:38 PM  
Jellosexual
Default   #135  
Thanks, Patrick, I guess |D
Old Posted 11-03-2019, 08:52 PM  
Icy Footed
o.o He-...*can't seem to get over Patrick's whispy hair*
he called me "Miss Fish"...
<xD aha! <3

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 11-04-2019, 03:57 AM  
Writer
Default   #137  
@Merskelly
After that popcorn incident you can't help but think you're probably safer when further away from the maze entrance and crazy people with flamethrowers. So you go right for two meters, and then your path takes a turn to the left. Three more meters and you have yet another path open up to the right.

Continue straight, or go right?

@mdom
If you weren't completely lost already, you are now. Where on earth did Patrick just teleport you to? Still a little dizzy, you look around. It seems no one has been here yet, at least you don't notice any footprints. You stand in a small alcove, and once you step out of it you discover you can now go straight or right. From the right side you hear a lion's roar, whereas the straight path lies silent.

Go right, or go straight?
Old Posted 11-04-2019, 06:14 AM  
Writer
@Gizmo
Apparently you didn't notice how close you were to suffocating Merskelly with popcorn. You feel accomplished for providing free snacks to everyone. After all it might take quite a while until people find the exit. It does not take long however to reach the first junction. Only a few steps, then a path opens up to the right.

@bluebird
A corn stalk extends a leaf and smacks you for referring to your fellow explorers as thots. Does that mean the maze is inherently female, or just not keen on bad manners? Can mazes have a gender? Wouldn't corn cobs hint to male? Does that make it a trans maze? So many deep, philosophical questions... which you choose to ignore as you walk forward. After a few serpentines and corners you reach another junction.

Old Posted 11-04-2019, 06:26 AM  
Writer
Default   #139  
@Den
As the corn stalk starts moving, you slowly back away from bluebird. If that's the person who shall be lunch next, better not stand too close. So you decide to take the new path to your right. The corn stalks start shaking and you hope it's just the wind. Nevertheless you jog faster. Then you reach a dead end, where you meet Major. Just as you want to turn around, a black cat jumps out of the corn wall. Phew, so that was who made them move! Nothing spooky. Upon closer inspection you notice the cat's left ear is bleeding.

Take the cat to the vet at the entrance, or throw her back between the corn stalks because black cats mean bad luck?

@KittyBeary
As long as bluebird draws all the maze's attention, you might even be safer in his presence than when wandering alone. So you also decide to go straight ahead and follow the same twists and turns. After a while you reach the junction from where a new path opens up to the right. You stop and think for a moment, then you...

Old Posted 11-04-2019, 06:41 AM  
Jellosexual
gₒ ₛₜᵣaᵢgₕₜ
Old Posted 11-04-2019, 10:39 AM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #141  
Go right
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I wish there's an item that is a mountain of shit XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
are we bankrupting gizzie

Gizzie, s Questie-->>https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22149
ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 11-04-2019, 01:08 PM  
A*DIC*TED
oh i didn't mean to refer everyone as thots. it's just easier to type thots than thoughts. y type more letter wen few do trick
>continue str8

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 11-04-2019, 03:52 PM  
One Fish
Default   #143  
*deep sigh*

*dolorously eats second candy corn*

Take puppy back to entrance.
HEEEEEEEEEE-MAAAAAAAN... SUCK MY BOOOOOOOOOONE!

THE PIZZA, HE-MAN! EAT IT!
Last edited by Major; 11-04-2019 at 05:23 PM. Reason: "Secong"? What're you, heckin' dumb?
Old Posted 11-04-2019, 04:52 PM  
Writer
@mdom
Trading baking recipes with snakes was a breeze, but for all you know that lion might want you to change the kitty litter. So you decide to take the path leading you away from its roar. After four turns to the left and two to the right, the path turns left two more times. Then you reach another crossing. You're still the only person exploring in that particular part of the maze. Where would you like to wander next?

Go left, or go right?

@Gizmo
You decide on the right path, where you meet up with Merskelly after a while. A huge amount of popcorn is lying scattered all over the ground. Due to that you almost didn't notice there's another path forking off to the right. You probably have to munch through popcorn to get there. Or you could also continue straight ahead.

@bluebird
Maze ok w/ ur explanation. U go str8. Afta while u reach path @ left & can go there 2.

Continue str8, or go left?
Old Posted 11-04-2019, 05:04 PM