Wanderer
Default   #13873  
-hugs everyone-
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 09-26-2020, 12:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
*leans on Espy*
I don't care for children. <:c
...but Glitch did. She loved her children.
It's not fair she's gone...she just had a baby...I should have congratulated her...
I can't imagine....
how can she can be gone...?
Trisphee is going to be much lonelier without her...

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 09-26-2020, 01:06 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #13875  
It's so cruel. To take someone right after they had a child. :( Why?

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 09-26-2020, 09:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Writer
I don't think there are any logical answers to such a question.

Neither is there anything like an appropriate death time for Glitch to begin with, other than maybe 90+ years old surrounded by her grown up children and possible grandkids.

Merskelly, I hope you don't beat yourself up about not congratulating her on Ashton's birth.

Of course sometimes we only know in hindsight what we could've said or done, like maybe some simple words to make another person smile. But instead of treating these as uncorrectable mistakes, may they rather serve as a reminder to pay more attention to other people's seemingly mundane events and achievements. Usually kindness does not show in huge, breath-taking acts. It's the small, often overlooked deed. A smile, a compliment about someone's art, a cup of tea when returning home. I will always fondly remember Glitch because of the way she made others happy with small yet precious courtesies.

Batty, so sorry about your loss. My condolences to Brady and the kids.
Old Posted 09-26-2020, 09:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Queen of Typoes
Default   #13877  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors View Post
I will always fondly remember Glitch because of the way she made others happy with small yet precious courtesies.
so much this, as I've had the Me that Glitch drew of my avatar a few years ago - proudly displayed in my sig.

currently reading: Wind by Erin Hunter (#23) | currently watching: Severance
~*~*~
dragoncave | magistream | ravelry | faenaria | goodreads
snap / insta / discord ~ trystan830 | she / her / hers
~*~*~
"you are some kind of like 20th level string witch" ~Mekatra
"You're the highest level string witch I know too" ~ZenKitty
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 09-26-2020, 12:32 PM Reply With Quote  
More More More Magic
Yeah :( Glitch was definitely a kind and generous soul. There is no sense to things that happen sometimes. Batty do you know if her husband has a paypal or venmo or something we can send money to help with the cost of anything?
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 09-26-2020, 02:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #13879  
Aww geeze. I just now saw this. I feel bad I never really talked to Glitch much, especially once she had kids...
T_T
Thoughts are with her family during this difficult time. I hope they'll be alright and...idk I'm bad at saying the right thing, but if there's anything I/we can do to help, I'd like to.
Old Posted 09-26-2020, 06:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
I didn't talk to Glitch an awful lot,
But she was always so nice to me. And made me feel welcomed and accepted here on Trisphee.
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 09-26-2020, 06:20 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #13881  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors View Post
I don't think there are any logical answers to such a question.

Neither is there anything like an appropriate death time for Glitch to begin with, other than maybe 90+ years old surrounded by her grown up children and possible grandkids.

Merskelly, I hope you don't beat yourself up about not congratulating her on Ashton's birth.

Of course sometimes we only know in hindsight what we could've said or done, like maybe some simple words to make another person smile. But instead of treating these as uncorrectable mistakes, may they rather serve as a reminder to pay more attention to other people's seemingly mundane events and achievements. Usually kindness does not show in huge, breath-taking acts. It's the small, often overlooked deed. A smile, a compliment about someone's art, a cup of tea when returning home. I will always fondly remember Glitch because of the way she made others happy with small yet precious courtesies.

Batty, so sorry about your loss. My condolences to Brady and the kids.
I appreciate that, thank you.. this girl has been my friend friend for so many years I can't even count them. I will send along well wishes and condolences to winter and Ash, and brady.

Please.. keep talking about her. Keep this thread alive. It's what she would want. I know it's hypocritical for me to say but be happy! Leena would want you all to smile and be happy. And she would have some way to make you all laugh.

She is..was... A bright light for many of us... She wouldn't want anyone sad. (And then she'd scold me if I was. I can hear her voice in my head telling me to not be sad either xD)
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Last edited by Batty; 09-27-2020 at 12:25 PM.
Old Posted 09-27-2020, 12:22 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonBon View Post
Yeah :( Glitch was definitely a kind and generous soul. There is no sense to things that happen sometimes. Batty do you know if her husband has a paypal or venmo or something we can send money to help with the cost of anything?
Yes! He does have a GoFundMe his family set up do himself and the kids. I'd it's alright to link it, I will.
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 09-27-2020, 12:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #13883  
I've come to pay my respect to Glitch. I didn't talk to her much, but she did a couple of pictures for me. Well, one, but the other has me in it. May she rest in peace.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 09-27-2020, 12:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
fuck. i'm so sorry.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 09-27-2020, 02:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #13885  
I'm heart broken by what I was reading on the previous pages...</3 I can't believe I won't be able to chat with Glitch anymore T.T She was a huge part of my life here on Trisphee, she was such an amazing friend and she wanted me to go visit her in real life too. T.T
Old Posted 09-27-2020, 07:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
This whole thing is making me feel so anxious :/ I just can't believe it!
Old Posted 09-27-2020, 07:18 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #13887  
She was definitely a kind soul. We shall never forget that. ;_;

Her love and generosity will always be remembered.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 09-27-2020, 09:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Never got around to visit her in real life either (and honestly living so far apart I actually doubt I would have in the next couple of years), but she always was a pleasure to be around online.

Remember the famous corn maze with its infamous photo pit? Thanks to Glitch and her art skills, I will always insist victory wasn't about finding the exit. Way more fun to get lost and/or fall into the pit, then receive avatar art!

Old Posted 09-28-2020, 03:18 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
arting profusely, best friends club, can't touch this, coloring :d, worlds cutest baby winter