Default   #65  
sparx - ok

Old Posted 03-28-2017, 12:30 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
=O I will treasure it forever =O
And have I really spent that much already 0.o
-shrugs- What can I say Imma sucker for trisphee <3

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 03-28-2017, 12:35 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #67  
beats me, i didn't check

Old Posted 03-28-2017, 12:36 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
I haven't been keeping check, but I expect within less then half a year if I haven't already I will reach the mark to earn this beautiful doodle =3

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 03-28-2017, 12:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #69  
If you really wanna know, I can tell you how much you've paid for runes. XD and if you want others to know, you can share that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I think it would be nice, if we can remove the last edit date/time stamp.
At some point, I will change that big ugly edit text to be a little "edited" icon that'll give you the info if you hover over it, but I never think about it when I'm actually working on that sort of thing. I'd do it right this second, in fact, but I am using my iPad, and it's a pain to make a change like that, so it'll have to wait. :P
Old Posted 03-28-2017, 12:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Omg, I want to know how much I have donated!! I better be close to getting some art work! Haha Awesome, thank you so much. :) It's always in the way of my posts.
Old Posted 03-28-2017, 01:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #71  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I think it would be nice, if we can remove the last edit date/time stamp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
At some point, I will change that big ugly edit text to be a little "edited" icon that'll give you the info if you hover over it, but I never think about it when I'm actually working on that sort of thing. I'd do it right this second, in fact, but I am using my iPad, and it's a pain to make a change like that, so it'll have to wait. :P
I... think we may have to have a little engineering powwow, because I don't think I agree with you.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-28-2017, 02:45 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
This just popped in my head, and apologies if someone has already said it. . .
But adding a note or message to trades would be super cool!
Like when sending someone birthday presents including a note that says happy bday, or I can tell someone I'm sending them stuff just cuz I can and don't deny the trade XD

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 03-29-2017, 10:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #73  
Yeah, that's been on the to-do list since I built the new trade system, but I just haven't gotten around to it because so much else on the list.

I don't think anyone else has said anything about it, though!
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-29-2017, 01:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
*raises hand* i'd like it as well. Even just changing the trade title ouo
Then people wouldn't have to write on your profile "whats this trade?" and it would be all easy peasy.

Old Posted 03-29-2017, 01:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #75  
Suggestion:

The Desolate Flame items have the flame part set to the background. So when you want the flames to actually show up, they wind up layering behind everything.

Would it be possible to add a pose where the flames can show up on top of items? It would be nice to keep the pose without the flames.

Example:

Old Posted 07-05-2018, 08:22 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biomecha View Post
Suggestion:

The Desolate Flame items have the flame part set to the background. So when you want the flames to actually show up, they wind up layering behind everything.

Would it be possible to add a pose where the flames can show up on top of items? It would be nice to keep the pose without the flames.

Example:

added these additional options for legs, arms, and belly

Old Posted 07-06-2018, 02:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #77  
Thank you! It is very much appreciated.
Old Posted 07-06-2018, 03:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Is it better to put this sort of thing in here or the work thread?

Since the eyebrows don't always work for some eye shapes, I just wanted to suggest that these eyebrows have an additional pose that positions them 2 pixels higher. It seems to make a decent difference. The green eyebrows on the left side are the original position and the black ones on the right are 2 pixels higher:

Questioning Brows

Short Eyebrows

Also, would it be possible to consider adding a separate bangs only item for the Joipa Hair? Preferably without the long strands (or both?).

Old Posted 08-24-2018, 08:00 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #79  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biomecha View Post
Is it better to put this sort of thing in here or the work thread?

Since the eyebrows don't always work for some eye shapes, I just wanted to suggest that these eyebrows have an additional pose that positions them 2 pixels higher. It seems to make a decent difference. The green eyebrows on the left side are the original position and the black ones on the right are 2 pixels higher:

Questioning Brows

Short Eyebrows

Also, would it be possible to consider adding a separate bangs only item for the Joipa Hair? Preferably without the long strands (or both?).

eyebrows have been added

Old Posted 08-28-2018, 07:56 PM Reply With Quote  
The King of Hell
Can we PLEASE for the love of god move the log out button? I've been logged out more times than I can possibly count while trying to reach forums or my profile. It drives me INSANE. Hide it in settings, put it at the bottom of the page, slide it behind currency, somewhere other than right under forms. Please it's killing me, sometimes I'm going to go make a post and it logs me out and the sheer frustration just makes me give up and not log in for the next few days. Note: This is a mobile user issue for me, I am a full time mobile user. I'm sure the button is just fine for PC, but it's TERRIBLE for my fat fingers.

Edit: I was driven to post this because I was logged out, again.
Also on IMVU @SaturnineCT if you add me let me know you found me on Trisphee.
Old Posted 04-22-2021, 01:16 PM Reply With Quote