Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

CHEEZBURGER?!
Default Öñ¢ê uþðñ å §†ågê ( Lit. Accepting...3G/3B)   #1  
Once upon a Time...
OOC/CHARACTER THREAD
♦//♦Please, let ME sew for you...♦//♦

Once upon a time, there was a little girl who sewed:
with her father, for the Opera. It was the year 1902, and all the world was reaching a new era. This little girl was about nine, but she could pull together any outfit imaginable. She was known far and wide as a seamstress prodigy, and was sought after by the best clothing shops in Paris, but she loved her father, and would not leave. Once in a while, she dropped her premature-adult nature and watched the dancers chalk up their slippers, and the singers swallow concoctions of all sorts to keep their voices up. every morning, before they were out of bed, before the sun came, she was already up with her father and preparing the order in which the costumes would be worn. And she loved the boys, who were so kind, and gentle t'ward her. She was thin, and fragile, always getting sick, though she still worked. And she, without knowing it, had almost every boys heart wrapped around her callused fingers. But slowly, she faded into a wallflower, after her father left her at the age of thirteen, two years before the Prima's Death. And she was forgotten, though at least she grew a little strength. Only one boy seamed to care, and he was strong, and handsome. One of their only male ballerinas, and so very graceful at it... She could bot help but watch him for hours.

---------------------_
{♥...Please, let me play with you...♥}

Once upon a time, a little boy worked:
Backstage in the Paris Opera house. He was young, maybe ten years of age. Every day, for a lower than poor salary, he would come to work. He would watch the ballerinas. This little boy grew, until one day... This little boy was sixteen. Every day, on his last month at the opera, this little boy would come and go. His arms and hands would be filled with dirt, and grime, and he never stopped watching the ballerinas. The Ballerina. This little boy loved her with all of his heart, and this little boy was caught. They told him he was bad, that he stole, and he was going away, as they ripped him from the stage, just as he was about to confront her about his feelings. He remembers, one day, when he was a child, how he had asked the little girl to play with him, please, just to play with him. How he implored her to let him touch her doll.The little boy remembers this, as the cops take him away, and no one hears from him again. Watching her dance, and dance, as if she cannot hear his screams at all. She had never let him even touch her doll...

{:☠:{Please, let me die for you...}:☠:}

Once upon a time, a little girl Sang:
Behind the curtains of the stage, where her Mama had her taking dancing lessons. Her cheeks would stain with tears as she bandaged her hands. Their Dance Instructor was merciless, and your hands were not needed for the steps. Hers, were covered with whip marks. Her lips would part with salt water, as she breathlessly sang along with the PrimaDonna, her small, frail voice begging the heavens to take her away. To allow her voice to sore. One day, the little girl grew up. This little girl became sixteen, herself, and was now the personal favourite of the Prima, herself. She was taught everything the woman knew, behind closed doors. And one night comes, when the Prima keeps the door closed. This little girl is filled with forbidden passions, and she comes back every night. Her emotions, torn, between the new found love of the Prima, and her longing for her Nephew. The little girl is a wonderful dancer now, and she is there on the night... The curtains were not secure, and she can do nothing but watch at the Prima dies, tragically. The little girl weeps...

(+(Please/Let/Me/Buy/For/You...)+)

Once upon a time, a little boy clapped:
At the beautiful performance brought to him, as he sat in the audience of the Paris Opera House. His Aunt, the Prima herself, was, as she deserved to be, the Star. This little boy was about twelve, in his right, and he loved to play tricks. One day, he went backstage, to scare off the little ballerinas, with their skinny little legs, He had a jar full of spiders, as his neat little 1900's style suit crouched with him. And he saw her... She was a beautiful little girl. His face got a look, his heart had never felt that way before. She was, indeed, the most lovely little girl. he put down the jar of spiders, and ran up to her. His demented little heart was filled with woe as he saw her hands. He had never bothered to speak to a girl before... His only words were something like 'suck it up and start dancing, wuss.' And than he smiled, trotting off and feeling triumphant. But the years came fast, and they grew older, and he wanted her more, and more.. But the Prima died, and so he left.. eighteen years old, and going to visit America. But he never stopped thinking about that girl.

,</★☆/>Please, let me Ðåñ¢ê with you...</☆★/>

Once upon a time, a little girl spun:
Around and around atop a beautifully lit stage. She, in her mind, was the new Prima Ballerina. Her talent excelled beyond the other little girls, as she played with her expensive, fine dolls that her Uncle, whom was a very rich Dutch Duke, had bought fir her. This little girl went to a ballet when she was a toddler, and decided she would be one, a Ballerina. She demanded of her Uncle to be enrolled, and though she was small, she was powerful. Her movements impressed the teachers, and her skill was evident. One day, a little boy wanted to play. He was filthy, and slouched like a commoner. She stuck her pure bread nose to him, and told him to run along with the other lads. She was too good for him. as the little girl grew, however, the boy didn't seam so bad... She watched him when she was resting, he was so strong.. But her future came first. She could care less about the boy, or so she thought. One day, he was taken away, and his screams made her want to cry, but she spun on. The show must go on.

♕||Please~Let~Me~ACT~For~You||♕

Once upon a time, a little boy stepped:
Onto center stage, amazed by the feel of being the main view of what could be the biggest audience around. He, and only three other boys were here for ballet, as well as acting. He was slender, and lean. Perfect. He kept his hair long, and dashing, and his legs pointed. He lived in a small, cooped up dorm, with those other boys, while the other ballerinas and workers either had larger, or just went home when the day was out. He, like every other child, was payed a small salary, and was left he as an orphan. These walls are al he knows, and the ballads are all he wants in life. His only friend, true and loyal, is a small, talented seamstress. Her father is nice, as well. But he runs off, and the two grow up... He is now a backup actor, and loves it with all of his heart. His voice, low and bass, completes the plays they put on. His ballet, not as developed, but wonderful none the less. His life is simple and circular, though he doesn't see that girl much any more...

...There was a Stage.
"And through the heavy tears I cry,
Thine rancid soul; I crucify.
And then in Lucifer's arms, you'll lie,
Dear Child, where you belong."
Last edited by Forsaken; 03-17-2011 at 04:03 PM.
Old Posted 03-17-2011, 03:22 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!

~.~.~†hê £åïr¥†ålê Ì §þêåk~.~.~
(Story/Plot)

Once upon a time, there was a Stage:
Filled with magic and wonder. This stage was/is the home of six children, who grew up, and have a story to tell. From 1902, to 1908, the year of the Prema's death, to now, 1918. Grown, and matured, let us finish the stories of these children, and create a new tale of the Paris Opera House, one to match The Phantom's himself. Weather you be a dancer, a singer, a clapper, a worker, a seamstress or actor. Come, and live your life, because Once upon a time, children had happy endings.

;";";"Låw§ ð£ ñ况rê";";";

(Rules)

¥ê §håñ†

♬Goddmodd.
♬Kill, without permission.
♬Make love- in public. If you want to cyber, take it somewhere else, or better yet, just don't do it.
♬Give one-liners. Be literate.- three, eight sentence, paragraphs are required. Six paragraphs, maximum.
♬Have more than two characters, unless I think you can handle it. You must have one of each sex, sorry.

¥ê §håll

♮Reserve characters. But I demand an rp example of how you would play the character before I decide if you can, or can't. All three paragraphs.
♮Be romantic. This is a romance RP.
♮Post with your pic in the post.
♮Use a RL pic, only!
♮Post often. Three times a week, demanded. Unless you give me a good reason why you can't.
♮Understand that I can add/edit/subtract rules.
♮Understand that if you are gone too long, and give no forewarning, you will be kicked out, and replaced.
♮Be as creative as you like!
♮Follow the TOS of Trisphee.
♮Develop your character. I do truly think I'll hang myself if it's just one big, predictable soap opera. And I reserve the right to suspend you if you make it one.

If you break my rules, you get three strikes. On the third, you're out, no warning. Yes, I WILL do that. I don't care what you title your PMs, as long as it's something to do with the role play. I don't care if you read all of my rules, because if you don't and you get kicked out for trying to be 'cool' or whatever, I won't take that for a good excuse to let you stay. Sorry, but I shouldn't have to make up some complicated thing to ensure you read and abide everything. You'll be digging your own grave if you don't. Danke Schon.
Old Posted 03-17-2011, 03:39 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #3  

♥Lðvêl¥ Llê ÇhïlÐrêñ♥
(Profile Skells')

Code:
(picture, real life only, and try to match the 1900's era) first★middle★last(name) (theme song URL here, titled as you wish) I am:(age) I live the dream of a(n):(position, Ex: Actor, Ballerina) I truly miss:(lover. for now, put N/A, I will edit it for you later.) But I move on with my life, by:(talents, and likes.) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ However, these bother me a lot:(dislikes, weaknesses, etc) ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ My life was something like this:(bio. one, eight sentences, paragraph required.) And don't tell, but:(a secret/other) I could never be here without:(username)
Old Posted 03-17-2011, 03:47 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Follow up...

Hello, one and all. My name is Rose, and I welcome you to my establishment.

I do not condone reservations most often, but I have addressed them in my rules. If you send me an example, and I like it, you will have 24-48 hours to produce a satisfactory profile for one of the characters. If you fail to comply, your reservation will cease to exist.

The role play will be starting around four-am, and the characters will be awakening.
It's June, now. It's warm, and the scent of love lingers in the roses blooming outside. (yes, I'll take some ham with that cheese. :P)

This role-play falls under the 'three strikes, you're out' guidelines.
Any more questions, see me.

Also, if you feel there should be another roll, write out the background for the character, and understand you must write one for the opposite sex, too. I need equal numbers for this. If I approve of the characters you've produced, I will add them.

We will not start this role play until most of the characters are filled, and at least two of the boys. Please, ladies, don't jump on the girls just because it's a romance... Unless you truly cannot play a boy, or your character absolutely takes my breath away.

Yours, truly

Forsaken
Old Posted 03-17-2011, 03:53 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #5  
Reserved~