Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Ho! Miscreant!
Default 1x1 Search...I'M BORED   #1  
Well truth be told I have a lot of things to do. But in my downtime...I don't know what to do.

So I've been RPing (on forums) since 2007. I will not roleplay with you if you want to write in first person on a regular basis. Storylines that focus entirely on a relationship and steamy bits are also a no no. Otherwise I'm open to nearly anything.

Oh one other thing. I don't mind canon characters but I will not personally play Harry Potter, or Rory, or Sora, etc. You're free to play who ever you want though.

Hopefully I scared no one off. I'm easily pleased and capable. I hope someone responds so we can have an exciting adventure!

Fan-doms

Originals:

»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Last edited by Kenai; 04-28-2014 at 06:34 PM.
Old Posted 02-28-2014, 10:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Do you do groups as well? And what gender pairings do you like to play?
Old Posted 03-01-2014, 06:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #3  
Yeah I'm fantastic in groups. Although that might be opinionated of me to say so. Unfortunately I don't post more than once a day usually so I aim for posting at consistent times . In a group this usually causes too much lag and it can't be helped.

I'll play either gender in any combination.
Old Posted 03-01-2014, 06:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
XD That is good. My friend and I have one that is in the planning stages. The other site we hosted it on, it really died before it had a chance to live. I would prefer a group over a one on one at this moment.

I do like the plot you had with the slave one, do you mind if I ask which role would you play?
Old Posted 03-01-2014, 06:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #5  
If one post a day doesn't bother you I would like to hear the plot-line you guys have so far for this play =)

First character that comes to mind is a rich kid with such augments who finds himself accidentally sold in the markets for being pretty. And worse he is sold outside his father's sphere of influence.
Old Posted 03-01-2014, 06:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Its basically people trapped in a computer world as either an Alice in Wonderland npc or a Beta-alice character. They have to defeat the Red Queen in order to return to reality.

Hmm. How well can you post about psychological drama caused by a character?
Old Posted 03-01-2014, 06:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #7  
Beta-alice? Well sounds neat. So mechanics of the world will work kind of like a standard mmo? Or something else?

uh...now I feel like I may be inadequate. In an old group RP I did a transition from a Ragnarok Online inspired priest to a hedonist who consorts with the 9 demon lords of hell and in love with a fallen Goddess. The first part of his idenity was admittedly a short scene of like two posts before a century time leap. My weakest part in the story was the romance. I'm a little better but not much.

I don't think I can find that old post. And I feel put on the spot. ;>>
Old Posted 03-01-2014, 06:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
XD yes an Mmo. I believe It would be a lot like Star wars the republic or final fantasy online except the Alice’s are in a 3-d environment. I guess eventually they get trapped along with the Alpha’s inside the game. Here is the link to the other one if you are interested. I will have to see if she is ready to launch it here.

O3o nooo I didn’t mean to do that. I feel bad. u.u And I am not really looking for romance. but I am unsure how to avoid it. My experience with one on ones tends to be that they build towards a relationship as the story. Tis why I prefer groups at the moment. I miss adventure, sleuthing and outside conflict.
Old Posted 03-01-2014, 08:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #9  
I didn't play star wars much to remember. I'm playing A Realm Reborn now though. Quite fun, though I won't be paying the monthly. =(

There looks like a shortage of players on this site though. The plot sounds great but we're gonna need a few. I hope there is more though. Oh um is the play going to be on Trisphee or Ernya? I can still log into my old account.

Minor romances aren't a toughie for me. It's the really intimate lovey stuff couples do. So basically I'm passable considering that yes romance is hard to avoid sometimes. Relationships are wake make stories even more interesting.
Old Posted 03-01-2014, 10:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
u.u I have to say at this rate it does not look like either groups may happen. The one on ernya doesn’t have enough people and we keep forgetting to start the one on here. You are welcome to join that one xD. >.> Or let me have another place to bug you.

That is good to know since the idea I had well the romance would be kinda a moot point and the product of Stockholm syndrome, but eventually something that would grow out of them being together.

I like the idea of the slave master rp which is why I wanted to know what limits your character could be put through. I have an idea that one character is broken down and rebuilt to be a fighter in death matches. They of course would be the illegal sort that end in death for the looser.
Old Posted 03-05-2014, 05:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #11  
ugh lost my post and of course it's a long one.'

So I just noticed I never wrote the character I had in mind for the slave rp whoops. Well I do like the directions you're going. Are we going to have a slavexmaster relationship or are we both slaves? Like mine a sex slave and yours a warrior?
Old Posted 03-05-2014, 10:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
I have not thought of it from a SlavexSlave angle to be honest. How would the two slaves interact with each other?
Old Posted 03-05-2014, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #13  
That depends on what our character are doing in the market. It's beginning of course as friends finding brief moments between their daily task where they feel like people again. Then progressing to escape, or revolution. I have lots of ideas involving this. It doesn't have to them breaking out single-handedly. Maybe someone else is starting a revolution and they join. Maybe some gang fight breaks out and they escape in the confusion only to go from one bad to another. hah this is silly but we can twist things up and the apocalpyse arrives some time during the story. Part of me feels post-apocalyptic thing is overdone but then again the situation would still be fresh. I've never gone from surviving slavery to crazy shit like being saviors against an alien invasion xD (I need food) -.-;

EDIT: above random plots can work with slavexmaster as well as slavexslave. too many options isn't there?
Old Posted 03-06-2014, 06:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
xD you realize this only leaves me with so many more questions. But the most important one is that if we were to do that plot are you up for a vast amount of world building? Also where did you even want to start? Because that is a lot to have happen to the characters depending on where we would start.
Old Posted 03-08-2014, 05:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #15  
...Yeah ^.^;; Well I am certainly up to world-building. But can't do that until we start somewhere.
Well let's do this step by step.

1) Do you want to be a slave or master?
Slave
2) What is your purpose in life?

3) Plot line: break out, post-apocalypse, or join a gang during some confusion?
I hope I didn't forget a plot. My character is a spoiled rich kid that got sold on the flesh market one day. I'm feeling inclined to a more "post-apocalyptic" situation springing them loose, or escaping only to be forced into a criminal gang or die.
Old Posted 03-09-2014, 11:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Well before I answer can I ask, at what point in the the story would we start?
Like right before the breakout? Or will the attack trigger the break out? Or has it happened
And we are picking up the pieces?
Old Posted 03-10-2014, 08:49 AM Reply With Quote