Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Heavenly Angel
Default When did you join Trisphee?   #1  
I created my account on 09-09-2009. I'm not sure if this is the date during closed beta, or I had to make a new account when the site officially opened.

When did you join Trisphee? How did you find out about here?

I remember I was an active user on Kinsaki (now a dead site)...there was a member by the name of Pregnant Pickle, back then she was a closed beta moderator. She told me about Trisphee, I signed up and applied for a position as an item designer. I was hired, but then was not needed when the site open. I was really active back in the day, now I'm just too busy with real life stuff that I don't really come on sites like this anymore.

It's a part of me that I will always remember. I used to love Avatar Community a lot, and I still lurk here and there to see how things are going. I wish I have the spark to come on like I used to, but it's not the same anymore. I'm older now and I get lazy after work.
Old Posted 01-19-2017, 06:55 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
08-15-2010 on this account, but i joined the day the site went into open beta(i had been waiting for a couple days prior for my email to come)

i was also invited by someone though they were not a member of staff XD
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 01-19-2017 at 02:11 PM.
Old Posted 01-19-2017, 10:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #3  
10-15-2011 was my join date.

I came to Trisphee because someone (Rainbowfox Ari) told me that my coderliness was needed around here. I fixed a couple display bugs right away, and made a game (which isn't currently available), and would occasionally do things.

And then I became the one who pays for stuff. lol.
Old Posted 01-19-2017, 11:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
3/30/2010.

I was invited by Mandie during closed beta because the world was burning.

Not quite literally, but in all seriousness the original coder had just up and vanished without even so much as giving the person paying the bills the password to the site. I quite literally had to hack into Trisphee to rescue it.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 01-19-2017, 11:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #5  
9/21/2010; I was on Ernya and Wolfrin PMed me about "hey there's this avatar site that just started OB, do you want to try it out?"

And then Nox happened and I was hooked.

Coda -- Pfffft. -snrk-
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 01-19-2017, 11:52 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
I joined last February!
I had removed myself from the internet for a few years, and really craved everything I used to do. I spent a few days looking up avatar sites and checking them out reading people's forums posts on random sites about what sites they used.
Decided to look at what was here, stalked trisphee for a few days as a guest, then made an account and joined XD

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 01-19-2017, 12:20 PM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
Default   #7  
joined like a day ago :O JK but like not that old XD
Old Posted 01-19-2017, 12:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
I joined Trisphe when it was still in planning and development and what not. I can't remember how I heard about it . . . I wanted to be a writer so I was applying like mad o3o

I don't remember what happened but I forgot to go back and check on it --- then one day a few years later I was like heyyy what happened with that one place? And I found Trisphee and resigned up! I was super active for awhile but I think Elidiun opened and I got distracted over there and then college and life happened and anyway now I'm back ouo

Old Posted 01-19-2017, 12:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #9  
08-09-2013

Espy was asking if folk wanted to join Trisphee. I looked, made an account, forgot about it for a month or two, then came back and started into Nox (poetry contest) and one of Suze's RP's. Later on, after talking with Galla about things like Sherlock, I made the Library...and yeah.
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 01-19-2017, 01:37 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Can't even give you a proper date. But I had a friend pm me on Gaia about this place and I signed up. Beta didn't start until like a whole year after the fact. And my friend completely missed beta and her account was removed. She was so upset that she never bothered making a new one.

I was always a buyer and seller on Gaia and pretty much wanted as much wealth possible early on Trisphee because I loved making new avatars. So I was hooked by having that early start of wealth thinking that my items then would be worth a ton more now. Which didn't pan out it seems. But I do have a ton of items and make avatars on the editor all the time, i just decided to start saving them lately.

Old Posted 01-19-2017, 01:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #11  
4-28-2012
Wow...I honestly thought I had joined earlier than that.
I don't remember where I had first heard of this place or why I decided to join...
But I think it was the first spring that I was in my current apartment...so I probably was still able to leech free wifi at the time...
But then I was awol from I think July 2012 until a few months ago when Toho was talking about Trisphee over on Syn.
Old Posted 01-19-2017, 03:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Its shocks me when i see my join date on my profile: 10-23-2014. O.O Time flew by!

I don't exactly remember who told me of Tris back then, but it's likely it was DK. Like several others, i'm an old UniFaction and UniCreatures member. When those sites went wonky, i made my account here.

I have not a clue in the world why i didn't return after i signed up! Likely real life stuff got in the way, as its truly been insane for us the past three years.

But I'm hugely glad i got that reminder email a week or so ago, and i came back. I do enjoy Tris very much! :D

Oh, wait, now i remember! At the beginning when i first signed up, i had a different phone than this one; the screen was impossibly small, and Tris was pretty much too small for me to make out anything on that old phone.
Old Posted 01-19-2017, 04:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #13  
11/08/2011
So a little over 5 years… Kind of hard to remember when I wasn't on Trisphee though
I joined because a friend was on Trisphee and she was showing it to me when we were hanging out. I immediately opened up my laptop and joined. Not long after was my at the time boyfriend.
It wasn't uncommon for 3 or 4 of us to be sitting in a room while on Trisphee.
Old Posted 01-19-2017, 05:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Illusion, yeah you always been into collecting rare items for as long as I known you. >.< :)
Old Posted 01-19-2017, 10:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #15  
12-11-2010, but I don't think I stayed around for too long... only came back recently because I've been looking back into what avatar sites I've joined.

Kinda wish I had stuck around during that in-between period, I missed out on so many nice items!

Also, I feel weird about my username... the terrorist group Isis wasn't a thing back when I signed up! It was just an Egyptian goddess! It's not important for me to get a name change or anything, I just feel kinda cringy about it now.
Old Posted 01-20-2017, 03:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
1-06-2017

Nothing special lol
Ruff..
Old Posted 01-20-2017, 04:37 PM Reply With Quote