Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Elusive Fox
Default   #49  
It's okay, you'll find out on your birthday.. XD
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 05:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Oh no...//shakes head
I'm worried. Beyond worried xD

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 05:46 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #51  
[/laughs evilly] HEHEHE
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 06:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
O.o now im super scared xD

my closet
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 08:17 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #53  
[/pats] It's okay.. nothing to be scared about.
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 08:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
>> i did here cackling right??

my closet
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 09:06 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #55  
Yes you did.. But its nothing to be scared about.. At least not yet
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 11:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
D: I am beyond scared

my closet
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 12:07 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #57  
Still Here, Still buying [/loves on thread]
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 01:05 PM Reply With Quote  
The Trisphee Nurse
i don't want to be rude or anything but if u want those yearlies u may want to offer more for them

i sold mine for 17k ea ^^ just a little suggestion to help out and i wish i had a couple items u needed XD
Favorite Quote from Daria
Mr. O'Niell: "Right here and now, let's pledge to make Daria's dream a reality."
Daria: "You mean the one where people walking down the street burst into flames?"
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 01:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #59  

How is your hunt coming along?

I am the manry-est of men!

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 01:20 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
O.O WOW, I knew the price guide was a little behind but wow, that is really really behind.. Thank you Persona for the information.. [/goes to update offers]

Nikko; It's slow and I keep buying other things, but but I'm still good on wiggle room.
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 01:30 PM Reply With Quote  
The Trisphee Nurse
Default   #61  
yeah there last years yearlies and even when they were in shop they were hard to find so but glad i could help ^^
Favorite Quote from Daria
Mr. O'Niell: "Right here and now, let's pledge to make Daria's dream a reality."
Daria: "You mean the one where people walking down the street burst into flames?"
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 01:31 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Dang, if only I came to the site in December.. >.>

Ohh well I updates some of my offers anyways..
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 01:36 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #63  
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Persona View Post
i sold mine for 17k ea ^^ just a little suggestion to help out and i wish i had a couple items u needed XD
Wait...WHAT.. DAMN.. Wish I would have known that one.. my fault for not stalking the exchange.. LOL
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 01:38 PM Reply With Quote  
System Start
↪ IĆ°unn the Ever Young
↪ Burning Vigil
↪ Reign of the Jackal
↪ Jungle Hunter
↪ Bionic Overlord Robotic Graft
↪ Magnificent Faire

40 runes each ~
Old Posted 03-31-2012, 12:40 AM Reply With Quote