good haul ruby

Old Posted 02-26-2020, 10:28 AM  
Lazy
Thanks Galla!

Wow I didn’t even see my book count xD that’s so many >:D
Old Posted 02-26-2020, 11:37 AM  
It Won't Stop
Default   #35  
hopefully it helps you catch up! late start and extra item releases can really make it a tough job, haha

Old Posted 02-26-2020, 11:39 AM  
Lazy
Haha yeah I had just gotten one of everything before the others were added xD I’m glad I’ve been able to get stuff for having just joined :3
Old Posted 02-26-2020, 11:40 AM  
It Won't Stop
Default   #37  
i hope it'll be easier for the next event! but there will be a nice break after this one, good time to work on other item collections.

Old Posted 02-26-2020, 12:00 PM  
Lazy
Is there a set time for the next event?

I was just going thru the body shop and man xD I’m gonna be so broke lol gonna need to make a quest thread. I haven’t even tried to look thru the non-commons OTL
Old Posted 02-26-2020, 12:05 PM  
It Won't Stop
Default   #39  
not set, no. us behind the scenes have a rough schedule that we try to stick to, but since this is a bit of a labor of love for us on staff, we occasionally have to skip releases until we're able to present them in a way we feel good about.

that being said, our next scheduled event is for april, so you have a whole month to get some questing done!

Old Posted 02-26-2020, 12:27 PM  
Jellosexual
I love the two librarians so I won't be TOO mad that you added stuff last minute xD
Old Posted 02-26-2020, 12:33 PM  
It Won't Stop
Default   #41  
i had a lot of anxiety cuz i wanted to do them in EVERY COLORS but could not

Old Posted 02-26-2020, 12:39 PM  
Lazy
No worries Galla :3 this kinda thing takes a lot of planning and effort so I totally get it~ thanks for what you’ve done already! These items are awesome :D
Old Posted 02-26-2020, 01:01 PM  
Writer
Default   #43  
Eyes:
Quote:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.
— Jim Henson
Heart:
Quote:
Remain true to yourself, child. If you know your own heart, you will always have one friend who does not lie.
— Marion Zimmer Bradley, The Forest House
Cows:
Quote:
"Oh, what would you like on your vegetarian pizza?" "Dead pigs and cows," I said. She glanced up at me and wrinkled her nose. "They're vegetarians," I said defensively.
— Jim Butcher, Blood Rites
Baseball:
Quote:
When I was a small boy in Kansas, a friend of mine and I went fishing. I told him I wanted to be a real Major League baseball player, a genuine professional like Honus Wagner. My friend said that he'd like to be President of the United States. Neither of us got our wish.
— Dwight D. Eisenhower
Connection:
Quote:
A relieved grin filled up Thorne's face. "We're having another moment, aren't we?"
"If by a moment, you mean me not wanting to strangle you for the first time since we met, then I guess we are."
― Marissa Meyer, Scarlet
Old Posted 02-26-2020, 07:25 PM  
Don't Go Into The Light
Stars:

Quote:
The stars at night are big and bright
(clap, clap, clap, clap),
Deep in the heart of Texas. - Nickel Creek
Sun:

Quote:
The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do. - Galileo Galilei
Time:

Quote:
Lost time is never found again. - Benjamin Franklin
Old Posted 02-26-2020, 08:35 PM  
Writer
Default   #45  
Sun:
Quote:
Whisky is liquid sunshine.
― George Bernard Shaw
Earth:
Quote:
How inappropriate to call this planet "Earth," when it is clearly "Ocean."
— Arthur C. Clarke
Winter:
Quote:
My old grandmother always used to say, Summer friends will melt away like summer snows, but winter friends are friends forever.
— George R.R. Martin, A Feast for Crows
Bath:
Quote:
You look like you got more of a bath than the car. I never thought washing a car would be so hard, but after watching you for the last fifteen minutes, I'm convinced it should be an Olympic sport.
— Jennifer L. Armentrout, Obsidian
Medicine:
Quote:
If tar, hard liquor and sauna do not cure, the disease is fatal.
— Finnish Proverb
Old Posted 02-26-2020, 09:11 PM  
기다려
winter-
Quote:
“Dementia. Ruth puzzled over the diagnosis: How could such a beautiful-sounding word apply to such a destructive disease? It was a name befitting a goddess: Dementia, who caused her sister Demeter to forget to turn winter into spring.”
― Amy Tan, The Bonesetter's Daughter
holiday-
Quote:
“Samhain had its origins, like many modern holidays or celebrations, in pagan times. As the sidhe-seers had been inclined to erect churches and
abbeys on their sacred sites, the Vatican had been wont to “Christianize” ancient, pagan celebrations in an if-you-can’t-beat-them-and-don’t-wantto-
join-them-rename-it-and-pretend-it-was-yours-all-along campaign.”
― Karen Marie Moning, Faefever
squirrel-
Quote:
“The squirrel has not yet found the acorn that will grow into the oak that will be cut to form the cradle of the babe that will grow to slay me.”
― Neil Gaiman, Stardust
games-
Quote:
“Whether they’re family or friends, manipulators are difficult to escape from. Give in to their demands and they’ll be happy enough, but if you develop a spine and start saying no, it will inevitably bring a fresh round of head games and emotional blackmail. You’ll notice that breaking free from someone else’s dominance will often result in them accusing you of being selfish. Yes, you’re selfish, because you’ve stopped doing what they want you to do for them. Wow. Can these people hear themselves?!”
― Rosie Blythe, The Princess Guide to Life
baseball-
Quote:
“Why? Why should the bond between a people and their baseball team be so intense? Fenway Park is a part of it, offering a physical continuum to the bond, not only because Papi can stand in the same batter's box as Teddy Ballgame, but also because a son might sit in the same wooden-slat seat as his father.”
― Tom Verducci
heat-
Quote:
“Never before had I known the sudden quiver of understanding that travels from word to brain to heart, the way a new language can move, coil, swim into life under the eyes, the almost savage leap of comprehension, the instantaneous, joyful release of meaning, the way the words shed their printed bodies in a flash of heat and light.”
― Elizabeth Kostova, The Historian

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 02-27-2020, 02:53 AM  
Writer
Default   #47  
Space:
Quote:
Real museums are places where Time is transformed into Space.
― Orhan Pamuk, The Museum of Innocence
Ocean:
Quote:
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
— Mahatma Gandhi
Longing:
Quote:
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
— Helen Keller
Heat:
Quote:
Fear both the heat and the cold of your heart, and try to have patience, if you can.
— J.R.R. Tolkien
Touch:
Quote:
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.
— Terry Pratchett, Thief of Time
Old Posted 02-27-2020, 07:39 AM  
기다려
space-
Quote:
“I have never listened to anyone who criticized my taste in space travel, sideshows or gorillas. When this occurs, I pack up my dinosaurs and leave the room.”
― Ray Bradbury, Zen in the Art of Writing
ocean-
Quote:
“I am a tiny seashell
that has secretly drifted ashore
and carries the sound of the ocean
surging through its body.”
― Edward Hirsch
medicine-
Quote:
“Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do “practice”?”
― George Carlin

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 02-27-2020, 12:22 PM