Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

MUTANT D:
Default Monkey Tales   #1  
So, I thought about this for a bit....
I want to get my muse for writing back and I've been in a terrible writer's block so long, I kinda haven't been able to write anything and have fun doing so.

I don't write poetry, but I will probably write random scenes and possibly short stories that I come up with at the top of my head. I may or may not use them in any future stories of mine. But that doesn't matter.

Feel free to comment on anything, tell me any grammar errors (I'm good at spelling, but grammar is quite tricky sometimes. I'm decent, but not the best. Worst offender for me is run-on sentences. Please tell me grammar errors.), what you like about my writing, whatever you feel like saying. But don't bash on me about my skill. I've already put up with it before and that stopped me from writing for so long a few years back. If that hadn't happened, I'd probably be a better writer now.

But enough of the sob story, uhh..... yeah. That's it.

I'll post something here soon. Just wanted to set this up. I might find a thing to help go by, a writing challenge thing.
Last edited by MonkeyGirl18; 02-28-2016 at 07:22 PM.
Old Posted 02-28-2016, 04:06 PM Reply With Quote  
MUTANT D:
To Do:
~Create character profiles for my stories
~Create possible scenarios/scenes for my stories
~Post a writing challenge
Old Posted 02-29-2016, 12:04 AM Reply With Quote  
MUTANT D:
Default   #3  
This is just to post the profiles of my characters. This is sort of a sneak peak to my story, almost gives away tmi. But whatever, I'm not answering every single question. Some doesn't pertain and some secrets are to not be revealed until you have read the story. (Haven't posted the story yet.)

Main Character #1 (NOT DONE!):

Old Posted 02-29-2016, 12:45 AM Reply With Quote